• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hmm...I have to say this isn't one of my favorite themes of yours, Jae. Then again...it's the most girly theme you've had and I have no idea who is in it. =P The theme overall is very nice though. Pretty simple, but very elegant looking. The text in the signature is minimal, yet well organized and colored to match the avatar and banner...

9/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Haha, I just realised your signature's interactive :P. Same as before and still cool ^^.

9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh... Cool O_o The text is nicely organised. The banner is nice, although it seems that there was not much editing. The avatar is nice and simple, too. My complaint is the change from a black and white avatar to a coloured banner. It doesn't really go well together. So overall... 8/10

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    @ Pikabloo

Colors and texture flow well together. Text matches well with the overall theme and is arranged in a neat style.

9/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Pretty good looking. I think it'd look better if the colors were matching on the avatar and banner. Nevertheless, the overall look matches, so it still looks good. The text is concise and well organized which is a definite plus.

8/10

Gamma

Waffles!!1!
    Years
    Yeah I have no idea who that guy is but he looks cool! I like the matching banner and avatar and the banner itself but the avatar could be done better.

8.5/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Small but neat ^^. The red is a bit overpowering but other than that its really good.

8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm...I have to say this isn't one of my favorite themes of yours, Jae. Then again...it's the most girly theme you've had and I have no idea who is in it. =P The theme overall is very nice though. Pretty simple, but very elegant looking. The text in the signature is minimal, yet well organized and colored to match the avatar and banner...

9/10

I should piledrive you into oblivion for saying that ;_;
    Anywho. Toomi, it's quite plain, and rather dull. 6/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The avatar is alright but the plain white strip with text kinda conflicts with the image's natural texture. The signature is good though and the fusion between the foreground, background, and text is well done. The border is also good but the contrast from light to dark maroon doesn't suit the image's flow of light. Overall, nicely put together and gives off a soft calm impression.

8.7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I like the artwork, but it's a bit plain, and it could do with some better text. 7/10

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Took me a minute to realise that it was a raichu...
    All I see is the text being dangerously close to matching the Background. 8/10) *covers self in fear of being given a 6*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    The effects, are..... unique, shall we say. You've completely changed the render, and in a different way from the standard grayscale; you've given Ichigo a whole new colour code, which is tacky. The background is .... meh. The text? Bad choice of effects. 7.5/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Looks absolutely beautiful, Jae! I love how you are experimenting with different styles. Looks really nice. No real complaints at all.

9.5/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Not only have you made the theme, but you made the artwork as well! =D

I like the purple-ish background, it matches the artwork lots. =3 The text is certainly seeable, and the border is pretty as well. ^_^ 10/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The green colour doesn't quite suit Haku, in my opinion anyway. Also, the bright green text in the banner just stands out too much. The background is quite simple, but I guess it's okay. The signature is nicely organised, and the avatar matches the banner. All I can say is perhaps use a different colour... Otherwise, it's okay. 7.3/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    EHMAGAWD NO IT'S ROXY-KUN!!! 8OOOOO

Darn. It's a back shot. But it's a damn pretty view, no? xDD *shot* I'm totally kidding. xDD

Yeah, if it wasn't a back shot, it'd defientely be 10.10, but since it's not... 8.10, the effects are sweet, but the avvy... is weird. Just the fact that it's back shot doesn't really agree with me on the mirror effect.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Crescendowjhgpajgpa?!!
    AHEM AHEM. I personally prefer my guitar, but -shot- XD;
    Not bad for effects, although it is pretty cluttered. The text seems to be too inconspicuous (my spelling is notorious XD) for my liking, but yeah, that's just getting fussy. 8/10

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I like FFVII AC themes.
    So I like your theme.
    So I give you a 9.7/10. ^^

Back