• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Years
    10/10 for Hazuki.

Lelouch looks pretty awesome from what it seems. The text is great and the big "X" suits it. The avatar doesn't match so much, but they look cool together somehow...

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    9/10 Mismaguis, it looks perfect except for the text that sort of looks out of sync.

I need you guys to rate THIS theme, NOT mine:

Rate the THEME above you

Signature:
    Rate the THEME above you

I made this theme for a friend and I wanna know what you guys think.

Years
    I think the avatar of Electivire should be a bit enlarged. The text in the signature looks nice, but the "Is Ever Easy" looks like it should be a bit more yellow. Nonetheless looks great. 8/10.

P.S. You should post it in the Graphics Rating Thread under the Graphics & Photography section.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Ooh! I like the color scheme!
    I also like how your avatar has the same border as your signature, and isn't just cut out of your sig.
    10/10.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    7/10
    the avatar and sig matches good enough, and the pictures on them are lovely. I think the massive text part beneath the banner is a little too much, though.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    @ Fabledawn 10/10

I love your theme. Everything is so neat and colorful.

@ Myokai 9/10

You beat me D< Yours is very neat as well.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    A sig like yours would look a bit better centered, but other than that, it looks really cool.
    ~9.8/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Interesting color scheme, it's different. I can't say I particularly like it, though. 5/10

Back