• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
  • The theme is beautiful (especially the text in the banner), and it's incredibly neat, I really like it ~

9.5/10

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm not a particular fan of the banner in general, and the animation distracts me from focusing on any other aspect. However, you do use a nice matching color for your little bit of text, and the avatar matches.

8/1o due to little pet peeves.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • I'm not a particular fan of the banner in general, and the animation distracts me from focusing on any other aspect. However, you do use a nice matching color for your little bit of text, and the avatar matches.

8/1o due to little pet peeves.
    10/10, love the Avatar and Banner overall, so cool and cute. Love the text!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Um, is there meant to be a banner? Because nothing loads for me there.

The avatar's nice, but it doesn't really depict a theme without the signature.
    5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Ehh… yea not a fan of that style. Text on banner is a little odd too… Text next to banner doesn't contrast with the banner properly.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I just laugh whenever I see his face. Made me laugh, so kudo points. Nothing huge, nothing small. Fine by me.

8.7/10~

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    9/10

I want some of that Orange Juice now. A fine signature. ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It's okay, the character doesn't look... friendly. XD Text is nice. Overall it's good, but not a fan of the colour.

7/10~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 8.99/10

Nothing wrong with it, though I don't want to be a vampire so I don't want to click that link XDD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Oranges. =O Pretty colour, and your avatar is cute, sad, but cute. =3
    I liked Dai better... ^^"

still
    8/10

Back