• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
  • Ai said:
    at first when i read it i was like huh? but its actually a pretty nice name! 9/10!
    'Ai?' Like, the 'love' in Japanese, or like the pirate way of saying 'yes?' Oh, wait... 'Aye.' XD Cool name, anyways. Cooler than mine (which isn't saying much). =P

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • Lol, but you didn't give it a rate XD ...
    well for yours i think the b really ruins it... unless its this secret thingy from a show i've never heard of.. 6.5/10
    *edit
    well now that i think of it, nicole b sounds like some kinda secret/code name..or something XD sooo 9/10

Last edited:

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • For some reason I think Aipom Dood... oh well XP it sounds.. interesting. your avatar shows the awsomeness of aipoms! honestly im starting to think about them differently... 9/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Ai... lovely and original username you got there. Congratulations... you're username is me envy... 10/10

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's original and rolls of the tongue easily... so 10/10 for you.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    One word, and one word only: Cliche.
    It's simply unoriginal, and I recommend you change it. You won't be treated like a superstar just because you have that username along with pretty dressing, et cetera.

2/10 and the only reason why it's so is because the dressing around it is... eye-candyesque...

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    -_- Pronounciation is Nic-see. How many darn times do I have to explain that my username honors the Greek Goddess of night? Ugh...

Same rating as before. 2/10

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    8/10. The name is based off of something you didn't make, but it isn't some generic word that everyone uses, it's a mythological name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back