• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I like everything about it, it would fit anyone here =P
    10/10

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Hrm... It's all right. I'm not a fan of Lucario, and Jon without an "h" isn't much of a Jon at all 0-0 but I suppose it's decent.

6.5/10

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I'm not sure if that's a celebrity's name, or your name in real life (which I wouldn't recommend for safety reasons), but it's not very creative... Even then, though, it has a certain "flow" that generally comes with combining Name + Last Name.

6/10

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    8/10, I'll be happy to help you. :3 Giovanni, are you listening?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Yours is very classy, Emerald Serenade. It's poetic. Of course, a serenade can't be emerald-coloured lol but it's for the romantic, poetic value. It flows really well and makes me want to write a poem of the sorts << or a song :] but I'm not good at song-writing!

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back