• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Users Profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • 7/10
    Nice, pleasing colours. The pink and green complement each other. The only thing wrong with the theme is that pink isn't really my cup of tea so no to that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 7/10 Pretty simple white bg color and black tabs. Clean and presentable, but nothing ostentatious.

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
    Years
  • Insane, the only problem I have is that in needs a border in some places, but I guess that would ruin it.

10/10.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • 5.5/10 In the time of Halloween it is way too light and a little boring, as there is hardly and colouring

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It supposed to match my theme and I don't really care if its Halloween themed or not:

6/10
    Its pretty good, but the blue borders throw it off a bit.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like the gray and orange. And I like the pattern you used on it. The orange stripes are pretty cool. 9/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really like the setup and the colors are pretty nice. Everything matches pretty well. 10/10

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • Absolutely hideous! I can barely read yours Pachy, and that picture background.. UGH!

I'm sorry but, 5/10, would not view again. :(

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
    Years
  • Very, very, very nice and clean, but you can't read some of the text because of the gray colour.

But I'd give it a fair 9/10.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • 7/10

Stark white assaults the eyes. I'd suggest a pastel color instead. Something easy on the eyes, since more white tends to nag the eyes. x3

Doesn't seem like you did a lot of trimming colors though...so it's simplistic for a color theme.

I've resetamajigger'd mine a bit. xD Hopefully I've resolved the readability issues by using the more transparent fractals and picking some colors for text in tricky places.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • 7/10 Quite the... bizarre background. I don't understand why you have a blue/purple/gray swirling fractal.

I think you feature the colors and characters from your sig onto your profile. You are blessed with the opportunity to use profile background pictures, so use it to your advantage. Children and cartoon characters attract members. ^o^

(Note: if my profile appears all black, it's a problem with pc or browser).

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • 7/10 Ah same again; I'd really love to see a c4d if you don't want to have a vocaloid.. Just trying to help. ;__;

My profile loads the images for me QQ
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back