• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • 6/10.

It was great up until 1:04.

Might as well break out something relatively unknown.

Years
  • 8.5/10, it's not my favorite song from that game - I'm not entirely sure why, maybe I find some of the notes a bit too harsh, maybe I've found it a bit annoying in the past because it was attached to a boss I had difficulties with, and I don't think it has quite the same energy as the regular boss theme from that game. But hey, it's Chrono Trigger, so it's still freaking awesome overall. (b'-')b

And my own offering:

Years
  • Tales of... always gets a harmonic hit in. This one's an awfully big song, the most perfect big-boss or final-boss track I've heard since Final Fantasy VI.
    I'm just a sucker for orchestras and choirs, these guys got it all lined-up so dang well! 10/10, one of the most thrilling battle tracks I've heard in a long time. ^~^

I wonder how this one will do in the reviews...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDQvmKIGo4s

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Now this song remind me of Mega Man, I don't know why I find it to be very similar to Mega Man's songs. I'd give it a 7.5/10

Legend of Mana - Hometown Domina

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    10/10 loved it! It's exactly the kind of music I like to listen to when I'm relaxing. I'd totally listen to this when taking a hot bath ^-^.

This is one of the first RPGs I ever played when my brother handed me down his PSP. I have played as many Legend of Heroes games as I could ever since, and still need to play some. I loved them, and their music in particular is one of my favorite things about them ^-^

Back