• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Youtube video in the profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Odd...very odd...but I got a laugh out of it. XD

8/10

*needs to change his own profile video soon*

Timbjerr

Years
    Haven't kept up with the Pokemon anime since forever, but I thought that was an awesome fandub...or were those the original Japanese lines? XD

9/10

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Haven't kept up with the Pokemon anime since forever, but I thought that was an awesome fandub...or were those the original Japanese lines? XD

9/10

Thanks so much! It was so much fun to do~
    xD And it was a basic translation from the Japanese lines, yes. :D

As for yours, I also give it a 9/10. I love Fire Emblem so much, but I never got very far in that one, sadly. D: So I'm not really sure what's going on.. but regardless, I love the game. ^^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Wow, a Fandub?

I'm not really into it, but meh. :/

PKMN anime Movies are the only things I keep up with now. But Kotone is a plus~

7/10

If you meant the anime, I'm not all that into it either. I just liked the scene because of Kotone. Although every other comment people leave has to do with pearlshipping or anti-pearlshipping. >.<
    If you meant the fandub, then.. I'm sorry..? ;;

Anyway~! I give you an 8/10. It's, err.. educational? xD

Timbjerr

Years

As for yours, I also give it a 9/10. I love Fire Emblem so much, but I never got very far in that one, sadly. D: So I'm not really sure what's going on.. but regardless, I love the game. ^^

Someone hacked the game to recruit Volke with capped stats 20 chapters earlier than he normally appears. Epic ownage ensues. XD

As for Dark_Aero's, I find it hard to take shows like that seriously, but that crew is pretty cool, and they're representing my hometown, so...

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back