• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate this movie, the Wishmaker

What are your opinions toward this movie?

• (2+) This movie makes a smile appear on my face every time I hear it.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • (1+) I like this movie- but it isn't the best ever...

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • (0, neuter) What??? It is just a movie!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • (0, neuter) Who cares? I never watched it anyway.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • (1-) Grrrr, this movie ticks me off.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • (2-) I HATE THIS MOVIE! I HATE IT! DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTRRRRROOOOOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    It's a really good movie! I really,really love it!!

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • Yes, it was excellent. I like to do YuGiOh RPs based on movies I really like. I'm going to do an RP based on this one. It would have been great if Team Rocket had been able to do something awesome, though, like they did in the second movie.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Oh! I just bought it today, and just finished watching it! I LOVED it! It was so cool! I also felt so sad for Max, that Jirachi was leaving him! And I was happy that Ash talked about missing Misty, and he misses her everyday!!!!

Overall, I loved it! The plot was good and the animation was awesome! I like the action, and the drama. It is one of my favorite Pokemon movies!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I bought it, and it turned out to be very good, but it's not my favorite of the movies. I give it a 1+. Jirachi was really cute, and I liked how they left in some of the Japanese music and everything, (The credits were neat!) but for some reason, it just seemed a bit dull compared to the other movies. It could be that there wasn't much action, or they were kind of in a nowhere town, but something seemed like it was missing. That still doesn't make the movie bad; It was just different.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The fact that It was the first advanced generation movie and the fact that the japanese ending them, (including some english) gave it an interesting fresh and new feel to it. Plus, Jirachi is just so cute! i really enjoyed this movie. (Butler when Diana got taken looked like when Trunks first turned super saiyan. i can't help but think about that every time I see the movie.)

Years
  • This movie isnt the best that i have seen and they could have added words to the song that may sung... and also they could have nade it longer but it is still an okay movie :may: :pokeball: :rambo: :shocked: :paranoid: :embarrass :pirate: :knockedou :sleeping: :cross-eye :chinese: :surprised :dead: :P :bandit: :badsmile: :tired: :disappoin :2:
    hehe just felt like it, lol

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • :) I LOVED it! I just saw it for the first time today. It was the best movie I ever saw. :) Really. And, Jirachi was soo cute and I loved his little voice! Plus, he can speak english just like Mewtwo!!! ^^ AWSOME!!!!!
    Basicly, I rate this movie 1000000infinity+ stars. ;) It truely was the best. :)

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • I've watched the movie in japanese, and I must admit; The movie was very sweet.
    Although it seemed a bit too childish apart from the other movies. Jirachi annoyed me, because of how it just was, what with that voice, and it was so cute, that it got to the sickening limit.
    Although that changed when they had to fight the Meta Groudon. It could see that Butler was a good person, and it saved them all in the end. Although the main Pok?mon in every movie always end up saving the day, with the help of Ash normally.

The animation was perfect. Better than the second movie's animation. The plot was interesting, since it was about friendship, the mystery about the comet in space, a great view about Butler's personality, May's wish, and the brother like relationship Ash and Max had. Not to mention we got to see what a caring sister May is, and she's a great "singer". Somewhat ^^

The ending theme was so beautiful. "Chiisaki Mono" is so great that it makes one want to sing the song as well. Not to mention that the singer has a beautiful voice.

This movie gets a 9/10 from me. It would've gotten 10/10 if it wasn't for the fact that Jirachi just got on my nerves sometimes. Apart from that, it all was great, and I enjoyed it ^^

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Butler can't be all that bad! Besides, he loves Diane.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Jirachi and it's big mouth.
    The only thing I don't like about Pokemon Wishmaker. Otherwise, I love it! I'm still kissing it every time I see it. :P

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    dude that movie rocks! I love it so much that i cant go to sleep without watching it every night! Its one of my faves ^^;;

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I liked it alot!Jirachi is really cute:)I'm a aaml fan all the way so I like the little talk Ash had with Max.It was different from the rest because of the fact that it was the first advanced movie and in the other movies it sorta revolved around Ash saving the world/town,but the change was nice.I gave it a 1+ because it was really cute though it's not my favorite of them.Oh yeah and I love the song at the end!begins to sing...when daytime turns to night,when the moon shines bright...heh heh have it memorized.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's an ok movie. Still no where near movie 3 for me. I liked how it delt more with story the action, but some of the parts seemed to drag on to long.

Back