• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    About the Pokéblock thing. They wouldn't really matter depending on how we did contests. In the shows, they just combine a whole bunch of different moves together and then they are judged off of that.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Pika, mainly the only reason I don't use Orre is because I havn't played those games and I'm not familiar with the region. Maybe you should start an RP that takes place in Orre.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, I guess if you didn't play 'em... I changed my character info., though, so she'll be in Blackthorn, in the Dragon's Den this time.

I don't want to start an RP. Too much pressure O.o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I know. I even have mine laid out, but I'm too afraid to post it...

Anyways! I shouldn't talk about another RP on here! That just isn't ethical!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Here's my not so awesome trainer card, though the sprite looks NOTHING like my actual character (I'm not very good at trainer sprites) And the text is just weird looking, you can tell its by me, because I lack skill at these things, but here's the trainer card, because of the request that we have a trainer card.

Kelly's appearance is actually based off of the person in the image in the link below, though I'll just let you imagine the rest.

[X]

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Here's my not so awesome trainer card, though the sprite looks NOTHING like my actual character (I'm not very good at trainer sprites) And the text is just weird looking, you can tell its by me, because I lack skill at these things, but here's the trainer card, because of the request that we have a trainer card.

Kelly's appearance is actually based off of the person in the image in the link below, though I'll just let you imagine the rest.

[X]

OhmyGod i think i know her. Thats not a celeb. is it? Cause she looks like this girl from my school!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    No, I don't believe so, and its weird because she looks a lot like a girl from my school too. But Kelly's not totally based off her, I just based her hair color and style off that picture, besides that, I imagined her facial features differently, like, a lot differently, but it'd be too much for me to describe (I is lazy like that)

My character (Kelly)'s Pokemon is of modest natures, so according to this, it likes dry (beauty, I believe), and dislikes spicy. However, most of Buizel's moves are either cool or Cute, so I guess I'll probably have to stick with the Cute category, due to the fact that Buizel doesn't like Spicy Pokeblocks. Which does not put me in a great position contest wise. That puts me in a tough spot, since the majority of Buizel's moves are cool, for that reason, I think it might be easier to do it like they do in the anime, but whatever everyone else agrees in. Or my character could be a battler, with contests as a hobby. Depends on how contests will be run. If they are by category, then I might just try it and see how it works out. We'll be allowed to do combos, though, right? 'Cause in the games I always figured watching the contest would be kinda boring since no combos were involved.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    *facepalm*

How did I forget that? Geez Slyther. (I'm talking to myself at the moment, in case you couldn't tell.) Maybe I'll catch a Starly, 'cause my Staravia is my main Cool contest Pokemon in Diamond, I've made it past Super Rank with Staravia, mostly from the dance and visual appeals.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Oh, thanks for catching that. I forgot to take the sample out, kinda just copied and pasted without thinking of the spoiler....okay, removed the sample (I'm using tabs on IE. Thank goodness for tabbed browsing, I think I'd die without it)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh, thanks for catching that. I forgot to take the sample out, kinda just copied and pasted without thinking of the spoiler....okay, removed the sample (I'm using tabs on IE. Thank goodness for tabbed browsing, I think I'd die without it)

Same here xD

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this RP :]

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    We will start soon. I've written the 1st and 2nd chapter on Word, and will post it soon. The second chapter will be more fun though. and on contests, we should do it like the anime, where nature doesn't matter.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    That sounds good, the anime contests were always fun to watch.

Ya, and I'm looking forward to it too *goes to read up on post minimum*

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    ^^ Yeah, I'd really prefer it the anime way. xD To be honest, to me, doing it like the games would be really difficult and kind of hard to follow.

I'm not sure what other Pokemon I may catch though. Most coordinators have at least two Pokemon before their first contest (in the anime), even though you're allowed to use one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back