• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Wow I'm so bummed that sign ups are closed.
    Me and a friend (-Umbreon, some of you know him)
    Were gonna join, if I get him too join, can we have 8?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Wow, no offense, but I've only ever seen you around the Art and Photography forum. We only have 6 people? Are you serious? I didn't know that, but whatever. I'm sure you're a good roleplayer, but yeah, I can't really say that much, because I have little authority in any of this.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'm sorry I didn't realise that no more people were allowed to enter the world of RPing.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I'm sorry I didn't realise that no more people were allowed to enter the world of RPing.

I'm sure Slyther didn't mean that offensivly :x

Anyway, chi is gone for the weekend; so you would have to wait until he gets back for his yes/no

But I'm sure your a good RP'er :] [and i know Umbre is. xD].

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this RP, chi. I really would like to keep going, but I've got too much on my plate at the moment.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this RP, chi. I really would like to keep going, but I've got too much on my plate at the moment.

Aw, that's too bad =( Well, if it's for the best... Happy sailings (I suppose).

It's sad when people have to drop out, but...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ooh I have dibbs on Kev's spot!!

Thnx Kev, I can start my RPing 'career' (hopefully)

I have a fairly good imagination, and have a few plans, so yer...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Oh gosh, I'm sorry (repeat 5 times), I didn't mean for it to be interpreted like that, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you, as is everyone else

Kev's dropping out? Aw...bye then...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lawl I meant it as a joke, so don't worry.
    I look forward to hangin out with you guys...

I'll make a start on Here is my Entry Form

Umm I guess I should still post this here right?

Out of Game
    Name: Dukey

In Game
    Birth Name: Wes Michael Christy
    Nickname: Wes

Appearance
    Hair Color: Light Brown/Blond
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Style: Medium Length Wavy Hair, Stops just after the neck.
    Weight: 181
    General Appearance: Wes is fairly tall, but doesn't stand out above all the other kids in his area. He isn't bulky but isn't small. He has a bit of facial hair appearing around his side-burns. His legs are rather lanky and skinny as too with his arms. He is quite fit and keeps in shape as well as possible. His nose is quite thin but isn't very long. His lips are a pinkish-cream color and don't stick out much, or for that matter, at all.
    Average Attire: Wes likes too keep with the trends, though without looking like a complete loser. He is usually found in his favorite red trucker cap and big dark sunglasses, with his black hooded jacket over the top of his red short sleeved shirt. He will usually be seen wearing blue jeans, usually with 'designer dirt'. He wears his very old and battered red converse shoes almost all the time.
    Formal Wear: Wes isn't the person too get invited too parties and formal occasions and is therefore, very bad at dressing for them, he refuses to wear anything that will make him look too smart, so he wears his fluro pink polo shirt with brown horizontal stripes across it. He still sticks to wearing jeans, but tends to wear some of his newer and better quality pairs.
    Cold out: Wes usually doesn't feel much cold, but even so, will wear a big light brown ski jacket type jumper with a fur trimmed hood. And again, will stick too wearing his favorite 'designer dirt' jeans. He doesn't wear his converse shoes though, he prefers to wear his big black & fluro green trimmed skate shoes, too keep him warm all over.

Personality
    Dislikes: Rain and Wind
    Fears: Heights and Death
    Strengths: Popularity, ability to make friends
    Dream: Wes doesn't live a dream, he lives life as it comes, though aspires too be a musician.
    Personality: Wes is a very outgoing and fun-loving person, who enjoys life to its fullest. He loves to be around people and to have laugh, but thoroughly enjoys some quiet too himself, in this time he can be found under a tree in the local park playing his acoustic guitar, or in his room playing his treasured drum kit and thinking up new beats for songs that he loves. He is quite well known around the town as 'that boy with the perfect life'. People aspire to be like him, but he despises people who don't be themselves, infact when people try to be like him, he will usually try to find some time to himself, to just play out his woes on the guitar, or smash out his anger on his drums.

History
    Family:
    Name- Tom Christy
    Age- 46
    Relation- Father

Name - Lisa Christy
    Age - 44
    Relation - Mother

Past: Wes really hasn't had much happen to him in the past, infact he struggles to relate to people who have dealt with death and/or hardships of any kind. He has lived as an only child in Sunnyshore all his life and has loved every minute of it. He recently went under training from Volkner of the Sunnyshore Gym as he had decided he wanted to have something to be proud of. So through vigorous training techniques from Volkner, Wes then started training himself against some of Volkners Pokemon, but to no avail. Wes was going to give up pokemon, but then decided that it would be the easy way out. So he got a job at the Sunnyshore Lighthouse as the cleaner to have enough money to start his very own Pokemon Journey.
    Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter: Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh

Poke'mon
    Preferred Starter: Jolly Male Growlithe
    Captured: N/A
    In-Box: N/A

Trainer Card:
    Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dukey, I still don't think Chi will give you the nature and gender you ask for. It's gonna be RANDOM, otherwise I'll ask if my Larvitar can have a different nature >.> I was lucky he let me have a female one, truthfully.

But 99 pounds... Yeah, that's real light. Lighter than Gale, who's much younger and probably shorter O.O

Edit: I already made my post, thank you very much. You guys can post too.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Oops, I posted this in the wrong thread. x_x

What to do on Chapter 1: Slateport City
    Explain your character going to bed the night before, or the dreams your character had, or why your character couldn't fall asleep. Then explain them waking up, or finally seeing the sunrise signaling the start of the new day. Then talk about your characters journey to Slateport City. What does your character run into? Then end your post. [Remember, you don't have any Pokemon yet.]
    Maximum posts for chapter one: 2; minimum posts for chapter one: 1.

He said that in the thread. :P

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sorry, I'm australian, I honestly have no idea how much that is... we use kilograms...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, 99 pounds = approx. 44 kilograms. 99 kilograms = over 200 pounds. So either your character's real light or else real heavy. I have a unit converter on my Mac if you need anything converted.

Ah, didn't notice that. So there is a maximum post thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back