• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    The contests like the anime? Works a lot better. That way, Pokeblock preference doesn't matter, nor do the move types. You could mix and match all you want without the judges bothering you about it XD Then of course, there are the battles. That's where Gale's more advanced strength comes in >=D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Not necisarily two, as many as it takes. Btw the 1st chapter is up

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I just have one question, what about post minimum? And is it an RP where we will have interaction with players, or one where each player has their own plot, as is the case with most RPs, and roleplayers don't have any interaction?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    That would be awesome, 'cause in most of the RPs, its huge posts with their own plot and absolutely NO player interaction, except when getting their first pokemon, in which case they only catch glimpses of each other. Its not too bad, but its not that awesome either.

By the way, Chi, my first post will be up soon, I just have to add another few paragraphs or so.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I hope it's character interaction too. After all, that's the kind of RP I've dealt with most the time ^^

My first post is up, so...

By the way, Gale refers to herself by her first and middle name. So she will sometimes be called "Gale Sapphire" much like Terra will be called "Terra Ruby" sometimes. The Larvitar's full name will be "Terra Ruby Hana".

And no, "Gale Sapphire" is no reference to Chi's PokeAmulets RP, where the jewel for the Flying type is a Sapphire. That was just an irony. However, "Terra Ruby" is a reference to his other RP, where Ground's jewel is Ruby (and it's my type in that RP, too).

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Pikataro; I love your character's name, by the way, does it come from something? I really want to say that Gale comes from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Sapphire from the gemstone, and Hana from....something, but yeah, am I close?

Interaction would be awesome, totally agree with that, to tell you the truth, I'm kinda sick of writing behemoth posts, even though they do have more of a deeper plot sometimes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You're on target, actually O.o I did get Gale's name from Gale of Darkness, much like I got her brother's name derived from Colosseum (he appears in some of the RPs I'm in when I used Gale; his full name is Colin Ruby Hana). Sapphire came from the birthstone, and Hana just worked with Gale XD But basically I wanted to place characters into the PokeSpecial manga with my daydreaming, so the names worked perfectly~

Writing your own plots are OK (and would be perfect for fanfics!), but character interaction not only lets the characters get to know each other, but I suppose it helps the users get to know each other. That's what I believe, at least ^^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd like for each character to interact. I might throw somthing in the plot to make characters interact.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya.. hopefully more people will post soon. Once the first chapter of boringness gets over with the second chapter will be posted.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    well, i'm gonna go ahead and do my next post to hopefully speed things up a little.

unless you want me to wait for everybody to make their first post

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh, you can go ahead. I don't mind. I didn't know that you were waiting. Note: I will be gone over the weekend! Don't expect any posts from me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back