• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Well, 99 pounds = approx. 44 kilograms. 99 kilograms = over 200 pounds. So either your character's real light or else real heavy. I have a unit converter on my Mac if you need anything converted.

Ah, didn't notice that. So there is a maximum post thing.

I would say Dukey's charrie is about 145 pounds...as an estimate xD

Yea, and me and Christina already filled that quota.
    Guess who hasn't? PIKA!
    xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'll kill you, Army >.> Just because you have off school and I don't...

I shouldn't even be on now, but I'm in an empty classroom while everyone is in the common room for lunch, so...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Yeah, for example, my character is approximately 5 feet 4.5 inches, which is 163.8 cm, I think, and 116 pounds, about 52.7 kg , though yeah, you could probably be a really light guy, which would work, though I kinda agree with Christina (can I call you that?) 140 pounds is pretty average.

[EDIT] Never mind, I didn't realise you edited your profile

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Yeah, I'm staying home this year
    So I spent Thanksgiving doing homework (fun, right?) and emailing Alex (who's the only one of my friends that's actually home.)
    Oh, right

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm at Virginia Beach =D I had a Thanksgiving LUNCH, not dinner ^^

But yeah. I hope Chi can get on tomorrow and post the next chapter.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Yeah, I know, really.
    Teacher's just give a lot of homework because you have a long vacation, my social studies teacher being the worst.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm going to get my next post up soon. I don't like the new rule saying someone deleted a post... And I'll have to look at your SU, Dukey, but you'll probably be accepted. and The maximum post thing isn't really definate... just post as many times as you need to to get to the destination.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yay~ Glad you're back, Chi ^^ Have a good break?

But yeah, we're anticipating the next chapter. And hopefully you don't mind the items Gale got. I can change them if you want.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    OK thnx, I'll post the first chapters, but make them short and sweet, I'll just add them into the next chapter ok?

Happy Thanksgiving?! I don't celebrate it, as I'm aussie, but I do like the idea of it, it sounds like the holiday that would best suit me xD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    OK thnx, I'll post the first chapters, but make them short and sweet, I'll just add them into the next chapter ok?

Happy Thanksgiving?! I don't celebrate it, as I'm aussie, but I do like the idea of it, it sounds like the holiday that would best suit me xD

You're from Australia? Oh...right, its in your Location thingy, though you can never tell when people are kidding or not

That's wicked awesome!

I don't fully celebrate it either, we kinda just eat a big meal with friends and stuff.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    You're from Australia? Oh...right, its in your Location thingy, though you can never tell when people are kidding or not

That's wicked awesome!

I don't fully celebrate it either, we kinda just eat a big meal with friends and stuff.

Yea, cause I'm totally from NOT TODAY PEDOPHILES. It's a beautiful country. xD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I didn't plan to be gone today... I had somthing unexpected come up.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    [If whoever wanted to be in Orre/Fiorre/Almia, then it is fine now. As some may know, Serebii.net has made a new feature called Pokearth, combining all of the regions into one world, so to make your posts correct look on the map to get to one region to another. [I hope I made since]]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back