• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray's Mini Trade Center (4-5 iv/Legends/Shiny)(12/10 UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
  • So you have a new Diancie,aren't you?Do you think it's possible for me to get it for my Ho-oh (non shiny and random IVs)?
    Thank you =)

Hi there ya its a new diancie up for trade. but I already had a ho oh, hmm do you have other pokemon to offer?

Looking forward for your reply ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hey, i was wondering what you would be willing to trade your Darkrai for? I don't have any event legendaries, but I could breed the 5iv Scizor, Goodra or Conkeldurr you are looking for. So let me know what you would like and maybe we could work out a trade. :)

Thanks

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Hey, i was wondering what you would be willing to trade your Darkrai for? I don't have any event legendaries, but I could breed the 5iv Scizor, Goodra or Conkeldurr you are looking for. So let me know what you would like and maybe we could work out a trade. :)

Thanks

Hmm hi there, I am currently looking for any event legendary that I don't have..

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    I am interested in your Diancie. I have Alamos Darkrai or Win2011 Suicune to offer. The Suicune is flawless.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • hmm are you able to post a pic of those pokemon? Btw I am in working right now.. wil be online after another 10 hours..

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    hmm are you able to post a pic of those pokemon? Btw I am in working right now.. wil be online after another 10 hours..

wvhszinl.jpg

QiW3OePl.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back