• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-Introduction.

Sharrkyy

You don't wait for the storm to end, you learn to
Years
  • Hello anyone and everyone!

So yeah I kind of left for awhile and I didn't really mention to anyone that I was leaving and I didn't want to just jump in randomly so I'm doing a re-introduction.

If you don't know me you can just call me Shark or Sharky or something along the lines of that.
    (Or you can call me your lord and savior c; )

I really love Pokémon and have been playing since I was a little young boy (brings a tear to my eye ;c) and hopefully (I assume) that you love Pokémon as well.

Also if you see me around and need help with anything feel free to message me I'll be on a lot more often now.

Years
  • It's an honor to meet you, Lord and Savior Sharky. :P

It's always great when people who leave come back. Did you leave because you were busy with real life, or other reasons? If it's personal, I understand if you don't want to share. Nevertheless, it's great to have you again! Hopefully you stick around this time! :)

I've also been playing Pokémon since I was young. Been here since Red and Blue was released. Trust me, finding people on here who also love Pokémon isn't as hard as you may think. ;)
    Spoiler:

It was nice to meet you! I sent you a friend request if that's something you'd be interested in accepting. I hope to see you around!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh hey great to see you Sharky! It appears you joined a couple of months ago but I can understand when someone disappears and comes back a while later.

Anyways, anything you'd like us to know about yourself? It'd be awesome to hear about your interests and other stuff about you since it might help you make new friends here and also find out what sections might suit you best.

I have been a Pokemon fan since I was young as well, like many others here. Have fun and don't disappear again because it'd make us sad and we love it when people stick around!

pkmin3033

Welcome back! It's nice to see that you decided to rejoin us; I hope you'll stick around :3

It'd be a *fairly* safe assumption that most of people you'll encounter on here will at least have fond memories of Pokemon, haha. I'm guessing you started with the 1st generation titles too? Which gen would you say was your favourite, after all these years?

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Sharrkyy

You don't wait for the storm to end, you learn to
    Years
  • I'm actually really into ROM hacking and I've been around all those sections quite a bit. I started on the remakes of Gold and Silver, and that's my favorite generation out of all of them. One of the bigger reasons I left is cause I kind of just signed up and forgot about it only using it occasionally for downloading and trying out all the cool ROM hacks you guys have, but I've decided to become a little more involved in the community.
    So yeah that's my short little story.

Years
  • Yep, huge Pok?mon fan here for a long time myself. Seems like you're fitting in nicely already. Welcome back, Sharky! (b'o')b I'm mesmerized by your signature.. haha.

Oh, ROM hacking's very big and it's always a good thing to get involved in if you like it. I played a lot of the older hacks but haven't tried any more recent ones out of laziness and being busy haha. But games like Glazed have gotten such good reception that it makes me want to try pick them up and see what all the hype's about. See you around and enjoy your time here, yas? ^^

Back