• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re: Pokemon Creation (From befor)

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
  • Re: Pokemon Creation (From befor)

I was going through the posts on the Possibility of Real Pokemon thread today and I realizied I should say just a little more. (In case ur wondering, the Mods had to close that thread because some humans didn't care aabout the feelings of the DragonHeart Mewtwo)

PPL were mentioning the fear of the critters breaking loose and causing chaos across the world if they were really created. I just wanted to add to that by saying that the scientists with the CIA are already prepared for such an event. If any of you know anything about the Govt. (or are even interested) they have actual brain control systems in affect since like 10 years ago.

If the FEDS decided to make Pokemon, they could put massave control systems implanted in the critters' bodies. I should know, I kinda bumped into this technology once and used it on myself...(OOPS) Now my lab computers (AI) systems could easily activate it (this was only a test) and trust me this technology works...(The only problem was getting it back out...then my lab Comps. located like 4 in my head reagion and another 25 everywhere else...we couldn't figure out who put them there...)

Last edited:

TeNkY

I love you, go to bed
    Years
  • Sup homes. Me = got banned by Arcanine since he seemed to hate me. Yea and because I said the F-word to Spike on pm while he gave me 1000 pms full of curse words, I guess life isn't fair. He decided to be a annoying pansy and report our pms to each other to a super mod, namely Arcanine. Ok back to topic, stop confusing us man... I'm too much of an illiterate retard to read what you wrote. Please make it simpler? I'm pretty sure Pokemon won't be created but Machines that can kill will. Government probably will make robotic killers similiar to Terminator. Before you go opening your mouth again Spike, read my posts first. Trust me, Pokemon will never be made. I had learn this from more research of organic creations. They probably want to make simpler things, like making nukes to blow this world up, trying to kill the terrorists. YES, I'm back, and you can't ban me because I did nothing wrong SO FAR.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • TeNkY said:
    Sup homes. Me = got banned by Arcanine since he seemed to hate me. Yea and because I said the F-word to Spike on pm while he gave me 1000 pms full of curse words, I guess life isn't fair. He decided to be a annoying pansy and report our pms to each other to a super mod, namely Arcanine._____ YES, I'm back, and you can't ban me because I did nothing wrong SO FAR.
    You think that I dont like you I banned you? Well I didnt ban you (I wish it was me), one of the other S-Mods (im not going to tell you) got the OK from an Admin to ban you. And who said no one can ban you again? Mabe you should look up a member on the old PC named SSJ Alakazam (and SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4 Alakazam), he got banned 4 times for what he did with SSJ Alakazam. So when you say "no one can ban me" think again.
    Oh and read the PC rules, it says something in there about swearing.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • (Okay, fine, I'll pretend our buddy jmac here isn't a stoner/completely bonkers and formulate an answer as if I was talking to a normal person...)

With the issue of 'real' pokemon, I honestly doubt it as pokemon is a childrens' game, made for a 6-11 year-old demographic. I would like to make some choice remarks here about people who can't differentiate between fantasy and reality, but whatever. Moving on, it would be extremely difficult to create a new creature with the ability to generate fire, ice or water out of apparently nothing, same a creature with strong telekinetic powers, if such creatures do not even exist. Never mind whether or not such abilities are even possible. The ability to change the genetic code of an organism while it still lives is likewise the stuff of science fiction, especially considering today's medical world. Considering all the controversy surrounding stem cell research, I doubt the US federal government would be involved in the creation of entirely new organisms. I would think it more likely that they would create machines, which would be easier to produce and program than living creatures that have to be grown and trained.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • And no TeNk noone bans anyone just cause they don't like them, nothing every works like that. You know why you where banned *points to sig*. Need I say more?

TeNkY

I love you, go to bed
    Years
  • Did you get my latest pm? You never even sent a good written pm, so shutup. Wow, this is you're best one ever: Your two dads probaby have stds. Good one newb. Is writing werds inkorrectly dat kool 2 u? Good one, elementary drop-out. Which one is better huh? Mine: I hate Groudon and by extension I hate you as well. Please open a vein and the serrated end of the knife works best

OR

Yours: Your 2 dads probably have Stds

B.T.W, You guys are off-topic, so go somewhere else.

J-mac is probably trying to trick us all and then pretend that his "spirits" went away. Right, Jmac?

EDIT: AREA 51? what the??? That was Jmac, NOT ME. All I said was I saw an dead alien on DISCOVERY CHANNEL. NOT A MOVIE.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    TeNkY, don't fight back. Let's not ruin his topic again, no more discussion about TeNkY or anyone else. If I see it, I delete it.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Why do i get the strange feeling everyone likes using my topics to bash or "flame" on everyone.. that is just mead, rude, and aginst the rulez.

just fyi, i honestly think that my strange beliefs do seem a bit far off. Sometimes i think that i have lost it, or somebody jus likes to play weird pranks on me. So i noe that this whole thing just might be too crazy to even be possible...I have been trying for over 5 years to get rid of the crazy idea.

Unsuccessfully as you can tell.

Last edited:

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    I think it would be neat if Pok?mon existed. I'd be able to use an army of Porygons to guard my website and forums.

Now that sounds like an idea...and it could work...how would the Porygon protect ur site?? This one im curious about...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, Porygon is data right? So perhaps they could act as a line of defense in front of his server, wherever his site his hosted.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • true true...i would definantly agree that Porygon would make a great defense system..

HELP...
    That crazy idea is back!!!

I thought that I was finally gettinng over the Pokemon creation idea when it just slammed itself in my face again...

HELP>>>>>

somebody tell me that there is no possible way to create real Pokemon, cuz im thinkin that there is again...

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I suppose that breaking DNA password and access to denature genetic engineering is illegal.

No one is going to make Pokemon.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • jmac32here said:
    Why do i get the strange feeling everyone likes using my topics to bash or "flame" on everyone.. that is just mead, rude, and aginst the rulez.

just fyi, i honestly think that my strange beliefs do seem a bit far off. Sometimes i think that i have lost it, or somebody jus likes to play weird pranks on me. So i noe that this whole thing just might be too crazy to even be possible...I have been trying for over 5 years to get rid of the crazy idea.

Unsuccessfully as you can tell.
    I agree with you, jmac32here. It's not right for everyone to bash you and others. This is a discussion, not an argument. Those of you who don't believe the real Pokemon idea, can you predict the future? Nope. No one can. For all we know, they'll make green dogs called Poks.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Well gee...

Let's make a midget who tosses fire when he touches a magic flower, can jump really really high, grows huge when he eats mushrooms, and has the urge to rescue damsels in distress!

Sound familiar? Sound unlikely? As has been mentioned, no one would ever invest money into creating fantasy beasts with elemental powers. Granted, it would be neat to own a real live Pokemon, but the thought will never cross any person in their right mind.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Well gee...

Let's make a midget who tosses fire when he touches a magic flower, can jump really really high, grows huge when he eats mushrooms, and has the urge to rescue damsels in distress!

Sound familiar? Sound unlikely? As has been mentioned, no one would ever invest money into creating fantasy beasts with elemental powers. Granted, it would be neat to own a real live Pokemon, but the thought will never cross any person in their right mind.
    I repeat: No one can predict the future, so maybe they'll make Pokemon and maybe they won't.

Back