• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: (Read announcement!) Pokémon Orange GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I know you've been working really hard on this. Keep it up mate! <3

Mystelex

Hi, this project is now being done on the pokeemerald disassembly, so right now stuff is just being ported over. The next update will be the full release when it's done, hopefully before mid 2020.

I will be posting some screenshots and videos once I have ported my stuff over and keep this thread updated, though.

As for now, I'm just going to post these maps, haha. As you can see, it is done till Navel Island/Gym 2. Some maps have been touched up and redone, so I will post an updated stitch later.

LJE8pJM.png

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm really glad to see that this is back on track, especially with the emerald base getting more love! I like how you've gone about the mapping as well. Thank you!

Trainer 766

Being done on Emerald decomp but is still tagged with FireRed in the subforum. boi you savage

Mystelex

Hey, I wanted to make a request for this thread to be closed, or deleted if possible. I am no longer working on this project.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, I wanted to make a request for this thread to be closed, or deleted if possible. I am no longer working on this project.

You can reach out to a moderator for that. Is it still being worked on elsewhere, or has the project been completely disbanded?

Mystelex

It is being developed by my friend now. He posts updates sometimes on Pia Carrot's Discord server.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back