• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Name

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, well... My middle name is Michele -- A VERY rare name, huh? :P I don't think I'll post my last name though, just for privacy. I don't really want any stalkers, ya know? lol
    Neh, I knew a lot of ppl that is called Michele.
    Its rare in UK, but popular in HK.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
    Sofia Lundberg. (mostly called Fia though)
    My full name is Sofia Ulla Maria Lundberg. Two middle names~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ooo... I love the name Nina, I may just call you that. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, if it makes you feel better, I'll start calling you Andy from now on. =D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I call Arcanine Andy sometimes...and just as a note, I know my username is hard to memorize and type, so I don't mind people calling me Tommy (as long as you don't call me tjmbr, tbjmr, tbmjr, or anythin else like that...it gets annoyin')

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    sometimes i call you Alyssa... but then again i still prefer to call people by their username as not everyone knows each other's first name here, especially new comers.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, I won't want people to call me by my first name... n_n;;; My Mom would probally get angry at me for saying it out. >_<;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's what I do. I'd love to call Lightning Erica, it's such a great name. However, it could confuse people. o.o;

Back