• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

really i dont get why

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    okay this is annoying to have to wait for a mod to accept something for the rp section i mean its been hours and a mod hasnt

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If it hasn't been approved in over 24 hours, contact the moderator and ask why it hasn't been approved. In this case you'd have to contact Red's Hot Chibi Pelippers.

We have lives too you know! :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^ Bryc... I mean Spherical Ice is right. 4 hours is nothing. I am usually online every day, but many RPs take more than 24 hours between posts, and this isn't a strange thing. If you are this impatient, then you probably shouldn't be RPing on PokéCommunity.

And, as you want to know this badly, your RP was denied. Read here to find out why.

Years
    Oh sheesh.
    First things first. You've to understand the rules and regulations of the RP forum. There's only one mod, RHCP, and there are probably like more than one RPs coming in for her to read through and validate it and obviously she won't be finished with the whole bundle in less than 4 hours.

Secondly, I didn't think anyone would post such a question in CQ&F. IMO, this is neither a question nor feedback. You could argue that it's a question. But not getting the point is not a question, cos it shows that you at least know a teeny weeny bit of the matter. And just simply whining about something taking too long is just immature. It is also not even feedback, feedback is when you suggest solutions to help with the problem and also point out good and bad points. Like I said, it's just whine, nothing near what this forum is about 'Questions and Feedback.'

Thirdly, regarding your actual RP, I really agree with RHCP. Judging from the posts you made around PC, you don't have grammar, punctuation and the basics for writing a sentence. Just a question, how old are you? I don't know or care how old you are, but you've got to have some language skills. I'm not sure whether you've RPed before in others sites like Marriland or Serebii that allow script formatting or whatever writing style that you follow, but I don't think it's accepted here.

So honey, this was just redundant and you could've just PMed RHCP instead if having to complain on the forums and cluttering it up.

Last edited:
    Years
    4 Hours? That all?

Come on man, the Moderator is new and is still getting adjusted, not to mention they have lives.

You should be thankful he/she's looking over it so that you don't make a complete fool of yourself.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, this has been answered, and then that answer has been repeated. :/ So without repeating the points anyone has made, I'm gonna close this up. If you think any of the mods are ever taking too long to approve something, you can also PM one of the super mods, or admins about it as well. Though, wait until it's been at least a day before doing that, because you're pretty lucky if your thread gets accepted in less a few hours, that's just how it goes. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back