• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    hey i am currently looking for entei for fire red. i have got 290 pokemon on fire red. i need to hatch eggs now and get my brother to catch pokemon from emerald. but i was wondering should i restart because i wont to get a well balanced team for some reason right from the start. but when i'm about to restart i back out because i wont to trade over my level 75 nidoking, 62 mr mime, 60 dodrio and my sneasal and octillary. what should i do. please help!

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Playing catch up with Diamond to Pearl
    wondering if i could redo the Manaphy quest again in Ranger (lost my egg)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    who has a pokemon crater it is awsome you get to catch pokemons online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Well I started a new game in Pokemon LeafGreen and even though I've been playing it since yesturday, I haven't gotten really far. I mean I'm still in the Viridian Forest.

Current Pokemon Party:
    Charmander [Charlie] LV.14 [Male]
    Pidgey [Birdie] LV.14 [Female]
    Spearow [Tyler] LV.11 [Male]
    Rattata [Jewel] LV.9 [Female]
    Metapod [Misca] LV.8 [Female]
    Mankey [Pitt] LV.8 [Male]

As you could probably see, I'm trying to train six of my seven pokemon that I have with me so they could evolve since I want to already start completing my pokedex rather early. I also have managed to have a decently leveled team that I'm still training so I could kick Brock's butt in Pewter.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    restarted mystry dungon blue rescue team and now im at mt. steel. i have done 30 restarts on this game for the past year

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Just started playing Pokemon again, after quitting after Gold and Silver..

Diamond is a great way to make a comeback! Currently at the 2nd gym!

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Just restarted Pokemon Pearl.

Got 3 badges then found out I had to delete my old file -__-'

Years
  • I'm replaying Pokemon Ranger and just captured Rayquaza. I love how the browser description says it's impossible to capture, yet it's obviously not. I've done all the special missions now, so I'm just doing the capture contests.

kengiman

Kengi
    Years
  • help on FR!

is it true that you can catch entei, raikou and suicune on FR/LG? or is it just a glitch? if you can; HOW? WHERE?!!
    thx!

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    On my Mystery Dungeon Blue, I got my team up to Lv100 (Blastoise, Charizard, another which is possibly Salamence or Aggron)

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • ~FAINTS~ I-I-I HAVE A SHINY DIALGA, CHARIZARD, CHARMANDER,GIRATINA,ENTEI,SQURTLE, BULBASAUR, AND TURTWIG
    OH YEAH AND A LATIAS.
    I ALSO HAVE EVERY POKEMON GAME BUT GREEN ,AND TROZEI {PUZZEL LEAUGE STUFF EITHER]

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • by the time i had reached misty to challenge her i had a lv 39 charizard on lg and fr infact on all the games of pokemon i have i have fully evolved my starter up to lv 36-40 by the second gym pretty good i say

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well i just beat the E4 on D/P for the 274 times. I'm going for 500. Got a while to go. Just got my Garchomp to lvl 100 after hours of training. In PMD2 I just recruited Mew, Groudon, Giratina, Heatran, Rayqauza, Kyogre and Articuno. Got all 7 treasures. Also recruited Darkrai not long ago WOOPHEE.

Years
  • dark master: wat do the 7 treusures do when u have all 7 plz

started new game on pmd2 time now am meowth lv8 mudkip lv8

Last edited:

MasterPalkia

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    I caught a wild Lugia at the Fuego Ironworks in Diamond and Pearl with out any cheats.

The_oz

I am Oz!
    Years
  • Im currently training my team in emerald which consist of:
    Gyrados
    Swellow(which im going to trade for a Crobat =P)
    Breloom(i dont know if i should keep him)
    Alakazam
    Vigoroth
    Grovyle

trying to level up to face Norman =P
    PS. does anyone think i should make changes to my current roster??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back