• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I traded my LG team to Emerald so I could infect them with pokerus and now I've traded them back to LG

Years
    Yea I'm doing the same above, with the Pokerus because I just relize that you can't spread Pokerus in LG or FR

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ye that is true! I have pokerus as well, but i have infected some pokemon on my emerald, put them in a box and kept them there. When i want to train one i infect it and trade it over to leafgreen, because it never goes as Queen Boo pointed out!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    I'm currently on my fourth save and am inside the silph co place in saffron city. My squad is as follows;

Venusaur-lv 36 ( Never again)
    Flareon- lv 35( They kick ass)
    Mr.Mime- lv 36 ( I know hypnoand Alakazam are better, but I felt like something different)
    Farfetch'd- lv 35 ( I don't like dodrio or pidgeot)
    Gyarados- lv 35 (Not a day goes by where I don't wish it was part dragon type)
    Nidorino- lv 36 ( I can't wait to evolve this bloody thing)

I just got myself an Eevee. O-o I'm not sure what I want to turn it into, though I'm thinking of a Vaporean. I don't need a flareon since I've got Charmelion, and I've got Pikachu for electric, so Jolteon's not really needed either. Then again, I could always catch a Magikarp and evolve it to Gyrados....

Get a Starmie, Lapras or Tentacruel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I only have four badges sense I restarted and don't play that much. Right now I just entered the Silph co. building with my team:

Blastoise - Lv43
    Ninetails - Lv43
    Jolteon - Lv43
    Hitmonlee - Lv43
    Dodrio - Lv43
    Snorlax - Lv43

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    I only have four badges sense I restarted and don't play that much. Right now I just entered the Silph co. building with my team:

Blastoise - Lv43
    Ninetails - Lv43
    Jolteon - Lv43
    Hitmonlee - Lv43
    Dodrio - Lv43
    Snorlax - Lv43

Wow, you've done alot of raising.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    My Omanite recently evolved into an Omastar. I had to let it forget Spike Cannon because it already knew 2 HMs.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Wow, you've done alot of raising.

Not really, I just go around and fight all the trainers I can find before battling Team Rocket, a gym leader, or my rival. I really don't do it on purpose it just happens sometimes. Oh, by the way if anyone looked at my trainer card, thats not the right info. I need to update it.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    I cloned my Charizard, one of my Charizards grew to level 100, I got a Mew, I'm trying to make my Pidgeot a little better, and I caught Moltres, Zapados, and Articuno, but traded Articuno and Zapados to my cousin because they're not worth it.

Last edited:

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    just caught moltres,so all ledgendaries that are left is Articuno,and mewtwo...(unless there are more that I missed?...)

and now I'm still at the top of the volcano place...:\

Do you have Mew from the special event on September 30th?

Let's see... On FireRed I am training for the E4. My Charizard is now lvl 82, my Zapdos is lvl 53, my Nidoran M. evolved into a Nidoking and is now lvl 36, I put a Rattata on my team, and it is now a lvl 36 Raticate, I put in a Dratini, and it is now a lvl 34 Dragonair, and Aerodactyl is behind at lvl 26. I just want my Dragonair to evolve first, but its taking so long.

Whatever you do, don't evolve your Draganair, you loose shed skin and gain something where you can't flinch, !!!!!!BAD!!!!!!

Just beat Misty and I need to update my Trainer Card! Wow, was that an epic battle...

Yeah, my Pidgeotto, also my last conscious Pokemon, had maybe...7 HP left and so did her Starmie. Quick Attack anyone? Oh, that was good...*blissfully reminiscing*

And my Abra evolved! Yay! He's not a teleport-happy Pokemon anymore! *dance*

Basically, if you want what's going on in my game, just check out my siggy! I try to keep it up to date ^^;

What do you meen
    I need to update my Trainer Card!
    I didn't know you could do that, how do you do it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    Meh I started playing 3 or so days ago...Im at Saffron Gym
    Lvl 45 Charizard
    Lvl 43 Dragonair
    Lvl 44 Raichu
    Lvl 41 Gyarados
    Lvl 36 Dragonair
    Lvl 28 Lapras...
    I just hope I can beat the Elite Four with this team...as soon as I beat them, Im going to sub Larvitar with Lapras and transfer an Espeon for Raichu from Ruby over...
    G/S/C Lance: Charizard/Dragonite/Dragonite/Dragonite/Aerodactyl/Gyarados
    Hopefully mine: Charizard/Dragonite/Dragonite/Gyarados/Tyranitar/Espeon
    Tacticfully used: Raichu/Lapras...my field is very lance like :o

And yea...I honestly do not know the meaning of "defence" is, outside of the "mirror-coat"/"reversal" combo + all my battles have depended on depended on Safuguards, while I hate making stat changes towards the opponents...so its all offensive orientated...thus, the pokemon Gyarados, 2 Dragonairs and the starter: Charizard, dunno how Raichu panned out for my team though..it carried me through Misty + Lt. Surgee and I guess it just sort of made the cut...
    Hopefully...the same tactics I used for G/S/C and endless link battles...pays off...noticeably, the trainers are a lot trickier than the past versions..thoughts/suggestions/comments?

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    visited all the unknown caves recently trying to catch all of them i only have three more to go. I also recently managed to get my charizard, arcanine and dragonite all up to level 100 tough job!

Sharpedge

Name Rater
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2007
    I just finished training my third Lv:100 team, it took SOOOOOOO long!
    I'm doing my fourth one now; Nidoqueen, Gengar, Sharpedo, Arcanine, Rhydon, Scizor.
    I gotta start pacing myself :P

~Sharp

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
    i just got leaf green yesterday( i know years behind) already have 3 badges and i was strolling threw diglet cave and came across a level 31 dugtrio ( of coarse i caught it :) ) and so far my team is
    25 wartortle
    23 drowzee
    25 weepingbell
    24 pidgeotto
    hmslave meowth
    31 dugtrio ( until i catch and onix)

and i hope everybody elses quests threw kanto are going as well as mine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back