• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Well if you caught any new pokemon, evolved any pokemon, leveled up any pokemon, wen't to a new place or had any recent victories over someone then post here. I'll explain my recent happening. {Note I have beaten the E4}.

Just caught a L26 Doduo, L27 RHyhorn and a L32 Venomoth in the safari zone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    I just became the Pokemon Champion an hour ago :) with ...

Venusaur, Pidgeot, Gyrados, Raichu, Flareon, and Cleffable.

It was a close call with my Rival. BTW I think Overheat TM sucks.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Gee, what did I do on my Leaf Green? Oh yeah, the last time I even touched that game was over 6 months ago. :\

By the way, Overheat sucks on Special attackers since the last thing they want is a drop in their Special attack. But Overheat works well on physical Pokemon like Flareon who don't need their Sp. attack anyways (and let's not forget that Flareon receives STAB from Overheat).

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I've gotten my ryhorn to evolve. Created a rapidash/arcanine hybrid ponyta that knows flame wheel and fireblast, a ryhorn that knows fireblast and a rattata that knows thunder and thundershock. And I've also caught Chansey in the safari zone and gotten my Jolteon and Alakazam to level 100.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I recently had a few frustrating encounters with Suicune (way to go Wobbuffet >_>), so now I'm continuing to track it down, hoping it has better natures than my other 2

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I just got myself an Eevee. O-o I'm not sure what I want to turn it into, though I'm thinking of a Vaporean. I don't need a flareon since I've got Charmelion, and I've got Pikachu for electric, so Jolteon's not really needed either. Then again, I could always catch a Magikarp and evolve it to Gyrados....

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Just caught 2 Abra's. The first one I kept and the other one was traded for a Mr. Mime. Also put Meowth in my party since it has the pickup ability.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Wen't to Pallet and fished up a Krabby, Staryu and a Gyarados. My Meowth pciked up a PP UP so I wen't to route 25 and fished up Poliwag and Poliwhirl. Now I'm fishing in that spot for a Kingler, which i've heard are pretty rare!

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Lr. Surge's Raichu said:
    its been a long time since i played PLF now, i think pokemon crystal is the best pokegame so far...

WHAT! XD, R/S/E, FR/LF are better in my opinion.

Now fished upa Poliwag and Poliwhirl. Then bought a Clefairy from the game corner and evolved my Doduo into Dodrio. Now my Koffing is level 33 so it's 2 more levels till I ge ta Weezing.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    Lr. Surge's Raichu said:
    its been a long time since i played PLF now, i think pokemon crystal is the best pokegame so far...

I always thought buying crystal was kind of pointless because it's an "after game game". Kind of similar to Yellow, which was made after red and blue. Yellow's basically the same but has added stuff in it that red and blue doesn't have, such as starting out with Pikachu and getting all of the starters. Yellow may be good for getting your pokedex completed in red/blue, but other than that it was kind of pointless to get if you had red/blue already.
    I always felt that crystal was kind of the same.

But yeah, I like FireRed the best, though Gold was a lot of fun, too. The time thing got kinda irritating though, especially since my clock broke X_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back