• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Currently playing Fire Red. Just beat Erika for the Rainbow Badge, and got the Silph Scope from the Rocket's Base in the basement of Game corner.

Right now I'm going to try to get pretty much all of my Pokemon close to lv. 30....at the moment training my Doduo (lv. 21) and Growlithe (lv. 24) that I caught on Route 7.

My main Pokemon I'm always alternating are Charmeleon lv. 28, Pidgeotto lv. 29, Kadabra lv. 27, Parasect lv. 25, Gloom lv. 28, Graveler lv. 25, Dugtrio lv. 28, Pikachu lv. 27, Voltorb lv. 26, Mr. Mime lv. 27, and some other Pokes I haven't gotten around to training yet. (I try to keep a balanced team)

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    Just started a new game on LeafGreen, Charmander evolved to Charmeleon, caught a Mankey, looking for a Pikachu

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    just caught moltres,so all ledgendaries that are left is Articuno,and mewtwo...(unless there are more that I missed?...)

and now I'm still at the top of the volcano place...:\

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Well since my last post I got the Pokeflute and caught a Snorlax. (after a few tries) Went on my way to Fuchshia City, I took both the Cycling Road and Silence Bridge to fight all the trainers along the way and get more exp.

Visited the Safari Zone...and caught a junk load of Pokemon there..here's all my catchings from Safari Zone in the order I caught them in

- Venonat
    - Exeggcute
    - Goldeen
    - Chansey (managed to catch the 1st one I saw :))
    - Scyther
    - Rhyhorn
    - Dratini (this one took forever)
    - Tauros

no Kangaskhan because I could never find 'em, and the one I saw ran right away..Oh well I'll go back and get one eventually.

as of this moment I'm training up my Pokemon for Koga, just got Dratini to level 30 and evolved into Dragonair.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've won against the Elite Four for a second and third time. I had a double battle with my sister with lvl 65's and my sister had lvl 70/71 legendaries but I still won.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Well alot happened since my last post so I'll try to sum it up as quickly as possible.

Managed to beat the rest of the gym leaders, took a trip to Sevii Islands..caught Moltres...after I caught the other legendary birds first.

So now I guess I'm on my way to the Elite 4...I'm not sure if all my team is quite ready yet so I might train a bit first.

(and uhh..my Charmeleon evolved into Charizard...so I've upgraded the avatar :))

Last edited:
    Years
    I just defeated the Elite 4 for the second time, with my Lv.77 Jolteon and Lv.82 Charizard. I'm now training Charizard to level 100, and once I've done that, I'm going to start looking for Dittos with perfect IVs in one stat or more.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I got really lucky once. i managed to catch a snorlax with an ordinary pokeball on the first try!!! Its hp was only in the yellow too!(It was asleep though).

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I just bought a Porygon. Does anyone actually go to the Game Corner and win the coins? Its really expensive buying coins, but I can't be bothered to win them at the slots. I've just noticed that in Leaf Green Porygon is 6500 coins, but in Fire Red it's 9999 coins.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Been a while since I posted...basically I trained up my Growlithe into a lv.60 Arcanine...and trained a lv.15 Larvitar..up to a lv.61 Tyranitar.

I went to catch Mewtwo, Bought 50 Ultra Balls for this sucker...and I caught it after only throwing 2 Ultras!! yes just 2!
    Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Oh Well atleast I'm set on Ultras for a while....

Now I guess I'm training for the Elite 4, Round 2.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I beat the Elite four, went to the sevii islands, got the network machine running and caught Mewtwo all today! Next im going to trade my newly bred Bulbasaur to Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    D-Trogh said:
    Still SRing for a Shiny Zapdos...
    8h00min SRing => ± 1440x SRs => Still no shiny Zapdos
    How are you guys able to stand that? Reseting for hours upon hours to try and get a shiny Pokemon...and you still aren't assured of getting one. Just isn't worth it to me.

Jorah said:
    I just bought a Porygon. Does anyone actually go to the Game Corner and win the coins? Its really expensive buying coins, but I can't be bothered to win them at the slots. I've just noticed that in Leaf Green Porygon is 6500 coins, but in Fire Red it's 9999 coins.
    Nope I always buy coins if I want a certain amount, sometimes if i'll get lucky I'll land three 7's but that rarely happens. Anyway getting money in FR/LG is easy with Ammy Coin + Vs. Seek.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I'm contemplating whether or not to go on a hunting trip in Safari zone for a Chansey with a Lucky Egg.

On one hand it could help me a ton with training, however it might take all day to get one and Chansey's are a pain to catch...

atm buying XD is not an option, cause I just spent all my cash on Emerald. :\

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I just bred a Larvitar, that knows dragon Dance. I plan on training that to Tryantar and Owning the Elite 4 (2nd wave). Also, I just trained Mewtwo to level 73.
    I also Added a New Natured Blastoise to my team (Calm Nature), but I feel it isnt enough and still hatching eggs for a Bold one. Hatching eggs are such a pain...
    By the way, CS Wilson, please delete your post, it was spam.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Finally found that lucky egg I've been looking for...had to catch a ton of Chansey's though...and that took quit a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back