• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Etherion

Nathan "Nate" Hamilton​

Party Pokémon
    adding later

Prologue

Name: Nathan "Nate" Hamilton

Hometown: Solaceon

Appearance: Nathan is a fair-skinned young boy with big black eyes and dark brown hair worn with three large spikes resembling cowlicks. He wears a red shirt with white rim on each sleeve and collar. He occasionally wears a grey and yellow jacket. His denim jeans are light grey and worn with a brown belt, while his boots resemble a pair of white shoes accent by blue and red.

Interests and Goals: After a plethora of failed attempts to convice his mother to let him go in his own Pokémon journey, she still wont allow him. His main goal is to simply to go in his own journey, to explore new places, meet new people and compete in the Sinnoh League.

Family: He is currently living in Solaceon Town with his mother. His brother, Caleb Hamilton, now a father of 3 and an architect is living in Twinleaf Town, occasionally travels around Sinnoh for various architectural projects. His father, Holt Hamilton is a teachnology system developer in thNightva Region.

Strengths: Nathan is a fun kid but tends to come off as comedic. He enjoys being with his friends, even when they can be troublesome. His personality is very infectious and gains him many friends - however, one noticeable trait is how extremely average he is. This spreads even to his school marks and greatly annoys him. Like most kids, Nathan enjoys basic things - like watching television, messing up his room, staying up late at night to watch television or play games. But he is very righteous and has a strong sense of justice when a real crisis pops up.

Weaknesses: Sometimes, we could come of as an amnivert to some people. All he wants to do is to hide the fact that a strange Pokemon is locked up inside his head. (Explained later)

Starter pokemon: Whisper the "Yanmask"
    Astonish/Protect/Disable/Haze/Night Shade

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Yeah... Since Skype is trolling me, i will suggest you pming me for JPs and here on PC. Unless i can create a Chatzy chatroom for those whose Skype keeps trolling. That is if you allow me to create such chatroom.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Coul Remson

M | 24 y.o | Solaceon Town

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Interests and Goals:

Coul Remson is a travelling Pokemon Professor, or a would-be Pokemon Professor. Ever since he was a child, he looked up not to the Champions who decked the Hall of Fame or the Contestants known for their superb Contest skills. His eyes were locked on to the renowned Professors and their unique studies. Coul dreamt to one day match the research of Oak, considered to be the best Pokemon Professor to this very day because of his Pokemon-Human relationship study.

Of course, to become a renowned Pokemon Professor, there are several requirements that must be met. One, an aspirant must have an undergraduate degree in the sciences. Coul took up a bachelor degree in biogeography overseas and finished a few years back. Second, the aspirant must choose a specific field of study. Since Coul had a good background in biogeography, he sought to study more the relationship of Pokemon variations to the locations in an area. Whilst it is highly similar to Birch's research, Coul wanted to make a study of Pokemon adaptations through time with their habitat, unlike Birch's immediate effects.

While it is not a total requirement, being an accomplished trainer will not be a drawback to Coul's dreams as his name will be known to more and more people.

Family:

Coul Remson was never close with his family, despite growing up in a regular household. His family moved to Solaceon Town from the Hoenn region before Coul was even born. His father was a researcher with the Stone Industries while his mother had a living selling Secret Base ornaments. However, making money was difficult so they opted to move. Both his father and mother now ran a Pokemon market in the town and it was a huge success.

Coul has an older sister who opted to become a trainer when presented with the decision. She left when Coul was still seven years old and she hasn't seen her since. The two kept in constant communication, though. Since his sister started living independently at a young age, the Remsons managed to save up enough money to send Coul studying abroad. At the age of thirteen, Coul was already abroad and starting his education up until the moment he graduated. He was never close with his parents because of this.

Strengths:

Coul Remson is smart, considering the standards set by regular people. However, he believes that he is not yet smart enough to be actually called a Professor thus he vowed to push himself to the limit in studying his chosen field. Coul is also nifty with money, coming from a family who was not well-off and living off allowances that comes in monthly.

From a battler's perspective, Coul is not unknowledgeable about the basics of battling as he seemed to perform well using rental Pokemon in his high school days.

Weaknesses:

Coul has a crippling fear of falling and tends to avoid flying if possible. Also, given his scholarly aura, most people view Coul as snobbish and high-end. This is right, most of the time, as Coul is a show-off, especially in areas he is particularly well-informed with.

Due to a childhood incident, Coul is also deathly afraid of Fire-types.

Starter pokemon:
    Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Deino aka "Drogon"
    Ability: Hustle
    Moves:
    Head Smash | Ice Fang | Thunder Fang | Fire Fang | Tackle | Focus Energy

Pokemon List
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think I am done with my SU. Let me know if I need to change anything. :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

• Name: Junko Ichimura

Hometown: Ecruteak City in the Johto region. She and her family recently moved to Solaceon City and have lived there for the past 6 months.

Appearance:

Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Junko is fair-skinned with long brown hair. She has a somewhat darker sense of fashion, manifested in her attire of choice being almost all black. She's normally seen wearing black boots, black jeans, and a black hoodie with a blouse underneath or a corset. She's fairly short at 1,56m (5'1") and is fairly slim, though not terribly thin.

Interests and Goals: To get out and explore is her main goal. She's got a thirst for adventure and hopes to have build some good memories with her best friend, Misdreavus. Moving to a new region has expanded her horizons and she's excited to explore some more. Ever since arriving in Sinnoh, she's read travel guides on the various destinations in the region. She's become fascinated with the legends and myths surrounding the region.

While she does have a desire to achieve success in the Sinnoh league, she's more interested in the journey than the destination. Her goal of earning all the Sinnoh League badges and challenging the Elite Four is secondary to her desire to explore and experience everything Sinnoh has to offer. More than anything else, she just wants to have some adventures with her best friend and make new friends along the way, be they people or Pokemon.

Family: Her father and her mother are the only ones she lives with in Solaceon Town. She has an older brother named Takeru, but he set out on his own Pokemon journey when Junko was only 8 years old. Junko and Takeru were always very close growing up, and to this day she still looks up to him and hopes to one day be just as good a trainer as him.

Strengths: She's a dilligent worker. She's willing to work as hard and for as long as she needs to in order to achieve her goals. In addition, she also cares deeply for the people she builds friendships with.

Weaknesses: She's quite shy and tends to be somewhat nervous when meeting new people. Due to her quiet, reserved demeanor, it's hard for other people to get a read on her. Another big weakness of hers is that she tends to get down on herself somewhat easily, and that can affect her motivation and performance.

Starter pokemon: Misdreavus
    Ability: Levitate
    Moveset:
    Shadow Ball
    Sucker Punch
    Thunder Wave
    Pain Split
    Mean Look
    Protect

Last edited:
    Years
  • In other news I'm a lazy GM and can't actually remember who I accepted. So if I have accepted you and you're not listed in the OP, can you let me know and provide a link to your SU?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    since i can't log on Skype, i have no clue on what to do.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • since i can't log on Skype, i have no clue on what to do.

You don't really need Skype to come up with your own posts. It's just a hub some people choose to use to get more instantaneous feedback, as opposed to waiting for site posts.

You can go to the Skype website and request to recover your password, or make a new account altogether, if this is affecting you beyond the role-play.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Plus, I don't know if you're missing much, it's mainly just Jaunt and Disclosed babbling about something that I, among others, don't understand. {XD}

Though I suppose it is entertaining.

Being able to log on to PC should be enough to help you figure out what to write. Any questions and you're always welcome to ask.

Back