• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of The West: A Quest Across Ryko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    ((OOC:Thanks Angel!))

Sitting in his room on the ship he just boarded, Kiro sighed, wiating for the giant steel beast of a ship to come to a halt, which would mean that he would be able to come off of the ship. He let out Kindle, hoping to be able to talk with him.

{{Yes Kiro? What is it you called me out for?}} asked the small green Pokemon, his tiny legs wiggling.

"Nothing, I just wnated some company, I mean, it will be some time before we get to this Professor's place and whatnot. I just hope I will be able to see some new sights, more than what I have seen in Hoenn, Kanto, Jhoto, AND Orre!" the teen smiled indubitably.

{{Oh, well, what do you want to do Kiro?}} asked Kindle, as he climbed up on top of the bed on the ship.

"Erm, well, let's see if there's anything to eat on this ship ok?" replied Kiro, as he picked up Kindle, who was now on his shoulder, and walked outside to the main deck. He saw some people talking, and some PokeMon, but decided to not talk to any of them, but instead, went to the kitchen area. As he entered, Kindle now walking behind him, he stopped, and saw his favorite food: Pizza. His mouth was practically overflowing with saliva as he stared at the disc of Italian goodness. He ran over to it, got a piece for Kindle, and chowed down.

{{YUMMY! I love this stuff!}} said Kindle, his eyes shiny from the pure ecstacy of the pizza tast in his mouth.

Finding some alluminum foil, Kiro packed some pizza into his teal backpack. He then drank some tap water from the sink, and burped rather loudly. He then took out his P*DA, and called Nami.....

*Ring....* *Ring.....* *Ring.....*

"Hello? Kiro?" said a soft, but kind voice.

"Hi Nami! I just wanted to, you know, check up on how you were doing!" Kiro said. He smiled at seeing his beautiful girlfriend, her short black hair bouncing up and down.

"Oh, ok then! What are you up to?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing really, it is so boring here!" he smiled.

"Ok then, erm, why don't you call me when you arrive at, wherever it is you're going," replied the teenage girl.

Kiro sighed as he hung up on her, and then decided to walk around with Kindle, and then decided to walk up to the Captain's Deck, to see just who the captain sailing the ship was.....

((OOC: Plushie, is it OK for me to RP as the captain? OR if you want to, then I would understand that too....))

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Aaaaack! I feel so late! >.< Oh well, I'd better just catch up then, eh? Oh, and I like the Oliver picceh you made, Plushie, particularly the one where he's all angry. xD Although personally, I think he kind of looks like a girl in his non-angry pose.

Anyways,

IC:

"Aww...come on Hiro, just one itty-bitty little-"

{No!} the Houndoom interrupted sternly, a tired but determined look in his eyes as he looked up at his trainer, a tall and somewhat gangly-looking boy who, despite the somewhat childish appearance his face and light brown eyes currently held, seemed to be in his early teens, his dark brown hair ruffling slightly in the fresh sea breeze but dutifully returning to its original, well-ordered spot. The boy gave a bored sigh, returning the small, grey ball of unidentified substance into the right-hand chest pocket of his dark blue shirt, the greyish white shorts he wore having proven to be a rather poor hiding spot for the rather volatile devices when he accidentally tripped and triggered a good five of them at once.

"Okay then, you old spoilsport. No smoke bombs." Yikari concluded in a dissapointed tone. It was always a bit humiliating to be scolded by your own pok?mon, but he still knew that, dull company though he was, Hiro did have a knack for keeping him away from punishments which his other pok?mon seemed to lack.

{Good.} Hiro replied simply, {And another thing, when leaving the scene of a prank, don't run about will-nilly like that.} Yikari automatically zoned out a bit, sensing a preach on its way, {Sneak out of sight, dust of your clothes, then calmly walk away, or better yet, return to the scene while feigning curiosity for it to throw off suspicions. If you spent half as much time learning these simple methods you would not need to pointlessly waste-}

Yikari had now blanked out the Houndoom's words altogether, surveying his surroundings, and specifically the people there, instead, nodding his head and mumbling in consent now and again to feign interest, while in truth, he was far more fascinated with the people aboard; first off, he spotted a boy who was-whoa, he was a real chibi, wasn't he? And short-tempered too, if the tone of his conversation with that sunglass-wearing Espeon and hyperactive Houndour was anything to go by. A mischievous grin spread across Yikari's face, yes, he could probably have some fun with him later on, once he had discovered a polite way to get Hiro out of the picture. And then there was that cowboy-girl, well, she certainly had the hat for that occupation, and not bad at all in the looks department either if this back-view could be trusted, although as usual, Yikari found himself thinking more about this aspect in terms of how she could assist in some glorious pranks. Yes, there was definitely something about that girl's manner which appealed to him, a kind of fundamental disrespect for rules which seemed to surround her, yes, perhaps she would actually understand him a bit better than most. Most males didn't seem to think of her that way, though, at least not that loud and boastfull boy with his Feebas and...Sudowoodo? The boy smiled a bit, he had always found the mimickry pok?mon fascinating, although to his dismay he had yet to find one to call his own, and he certainly wasn't about to steal someone else's. Regardless, the boy in question was definitely staring quite openly at the cowboy girl, although he seeemed like the type to stare at practically everything that was physically capable of having babies, a myriad of amusing thoughts began running through Yikari's mind as he thought on what glorious fun could be derived from this trait and he had to excercise quite the amount of self-control not to burst out laughing.

What depressed the boy however, was that no-one seemed to be socializing with anyone else. And what, he thought, was the point of having a bunch of interesting people if they didn't notice anyone else?

"Really now..." Yikari muttered under his breath, "This won't do at all. Even gramps' old storage cellar had more in the way of social interactions..."

{Excuse me?} Hiro interrupted sternly, {Boy, if you're thinking of pulling some kind of reckless prank-}

"Reckless pranks?" the boy echoed in a feigned hurt voice, "My dear Houndoom, you do me a great wrong. You know I would never do anything reckless, like gramps always said-"

{Gramps indeed.} the Houndoom snorted contemptously, {Your grandfather is a loony old man who still thinks that he isn't a day above 20!}

"I know..." Yikari replied, in a perfectly sad voice, "I agonize over that fact constantly."

{Don't cheek me, boy!} Hiro growled, {I'm serious this time!}

"Oh, lighten up, will you?!" Yikari exclaimed, laughing and playfully patting the fire type's horned head, "I'm only going to socialize a bit with these fine people here. It's not like I'm going to get in trouble doing that, is it?"

{Well...if you say so.} the Houndoom replied, although he sounded none too convinced as he cast a wary glance at the various strange individuals in their vicinity, {But don't get into any mischief this time, the captain is already suspicious about us because of that 'kick me' sign you pinned on his back.}

"Yeah, he's almost as huffy as you." the boy replied in a carefree tone, "It was just a piece of paper, I don't see what the big deal is."

{That's a first...} Hiro muttered sarcastically, but his trainer was no longer listening, already preoccupied with walking towards the other people and trying to decide which of them to pester first.

Just as he did so, Yikari's eyes suddenly fell on a somewhat pale and frightened-looking girl with light blue hair who was peering in what the boy thought was a rather shy manner at the other passengers, a Spoink which was probably hers adressing her and apparently attempting to encourage her to talk with the others. That girl, it was as if 'melancholy' had been written all over her being in large, bolded, capital letters with a non-removable marker, and Yikari immediately labeled her the most critical case of non-fun on this boat. But what's more she seemed so...familiar somehow, as if he'd seen her, or someone very like her, a long time ago...the boy shrugged this off though, unable to recall the exact details at the moment. Well, if she indeed was such a person he'd find out soon enough, the boy concluded, now having firmly made up his mind about where to begin. Deciding on which manner he would emply this time, he suddenly underwent quite the shocking transformation, at least for one who had been watching, his carefree expression and friendly smile suddenly dissapearing only to be replaced by one of outmost solemnity and seriousness and his previously light step seeming to loose all of its spring, making way for a carefully ordered and official gait as he approached the girl, his back held straight for once, which effectively showed his full stature, and his head bent slightly as if in mourning.

"My condolences, miss." he said in a tone containing the gravest sincerity as he arrived near the girl, "I know this must be a difficult time for you, truly, a difficult time for all of us. But I wished to inform you that I knew the deceased more than most and share your grief, so if you wish to dialogue with me about the ramifications of his current deceased state then I would gladly respond."

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Titan said:
    Oh, and I like the Oliver picceh you made, Plushie, particularly the one where he's all angry. xD Although personally, I think he kind of looks like a girl in his non-angry pose.

Like, I've only just realised that.O.o;;
    Yeah, Oliver does look a little like a girl.^^;;

Um..you drew him too cute-like!X3
    Though, its usually girls who have bigger eyes than boys, maybe if you make Oliver's eyes a tad smaller?

This's just a suggestion really.^^;;

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

I see. Well, if he looks like a girl, that's another reason for people to insult him, which further explains the short temper he has today. XD

IC:

Akeru was wandering about near the middle of the deck now, walking around in circular patterns as he did so. Every so often he would stop suddenly, sniff the air a bit, and continue walking around the center of the deck. Oliver folded his arms as he watched, the least he could do was to supervise.

{You fail at socializing.} Piro snickered, snapping his head in the other direction as Oliver turned to glare at him. It was obvious that Oliver wanted to make a sharp retort, but he found no time to as he heard Akeru start barking again.

The Houndour had looked up from his latest lap around the deck, only to spot the Houndoom of another Trainer. A particularly frustrated looking Houndoom indeed, accompanying a tall and gangly boy, who was busy talking to the Spoink Trainer that Piro had noticed earlier.

Akeru's eyes immediately lit up, and he was indeed barking again in pure cheer, the little Houndour wasting no time in bounding over to the bigger Houndoom.

"Oh boy." Oliver said, already beginning to make his way over, in fear that Akeru would likely disturb someone. Piro soon followed, his ears perking up as he remained alert.

{Hi hi!} Akeru yapped, bouncing up and down as he arrived near Hiro. {Do you know where all the twigs are hiding?}

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Alter... I love your character o_o;
    Also, here's a random question... would you guys prefer it if I put double spaces between my character's speech? I've noticed you guys all do... (Yeah, I'm slow...)
    Love the picture, Plushie! I think... the hair might be why he looks feminine.}

The girl clapped her hands in a finite manner, and turned to look accusingly at her pokemon.
    "Festival?" she demanded, in a peculiar northern accent, "Where're the food hall?"
    Her vaporeon gazed up at her with big, reproachful eyes.
    {I dunno, Amber. Sorry...} the little vaporeon trailed off, as her trainer put her hands on her hips. There was one thing Festival hated, and that was letting down her trainer. {I'm sure I can find it~!} she mewed, and her tail wagged hopefully.
    "Ah..." Amber paused, studying the trainers wandering to-and-fro, "...it doesn't matter. We'll find it later." The girl set off again, walking through the crowds while her Vaporeon cheerfully at her heels. Festival was happy in nearly any situation; whether it was clinging to a rock face in the baking heat, or scrambling up the cycling road in the torrential rain, it didn't matter as long as Amber wasn't disappointed.

Amber frowned at her little pokemon. Festival was a peculiar thing - sometimes Amber through she was sellotaped to her ankle, the way she never left her side. Now Amber couldn't imagine life without her little Vaporeon - annoying as she was - but only two years ago Amber had wanted nothing to do with pokemon - whether for battlings, contests, or companions. Now she was setting out to conquer a region with them! Amber couldn't help chuckling; Fate's taken a strange turn.

She peered around the ship, half looking for a food hall. Amber was definetly hungry - she'd only had three bowls of porridge that morning, and it was nearly time for lunch! Of course, she was only half looking - because she was also preoccupied with scruitnising every other kid her age on the ship, of which there seemed to be quite a lot of. Closest to her was a fearfull looking girl with blue hair. Amber stood and stared for a bit, mainly because the wimpy-looking lass was accompanied by nothing other than a crazy bouncing pig. Amber blinked, and dragged her eyes away, only to see a peculiar looking boy and a houndoom heading towards the other girl. She almost smiled; there was something she liked about him, and Amber wagered it was that scheming look he had in his eyes. She had already turned away when Yukari switched personalities; her attention was now on a spikey red headed boy, who was wearing an overlong mustard jumper. He was pretty short - Amber guessed he was twelve, maybe eleven, so she decided to ignore him.
    However, Festival was wagging her tail, and staring straight at the young boy's houndour. She glanced at her trainer. {That pokemon looks fun!} she yipped.
    Amber's expression soured. "Before you even ask...no. We're here to get some adventure, right? Not friends." she told Festival stonily. The little water-type's whiskers began to droop. "Anyway," she continued, "his owners so short, he's like... twelve..."
    {Oh yes!} Festival squeaked, as if she had only just noticed how vertically challenged this boy was, and as if his height was a perfectly good reason to avoid him, {I agree.} She stared up at her trainer expectantly, and Amber just smiled.

That's the other thing I like about her.... the cowgirl thought, tipping her hat back slightly, Sides with everything I say...
    Amber didn't seem to notice Enris at all.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Oh dear. Methinks Cynthia is not the kind of person to catch on to pranks quickly. ^-^

And nice drawing Plushie! Very interesting hair indeedy. I'm sure some people will be quick to pointing out the very things Oliver hates people pointing out. *coughYikaricough* ^^

Cynthia
    ---------------

Wilbur bounced in his trainer's arms a bit. {Look! Someone's coming over!} the Spoink said in an upbeat tone, glad that at least someone on this boat aside from the pokemon was interested in communicating. After all, what's a pokemon journey without friends to talk and laugh with?

"Ah! I- I don't want to talk...," Cynthia whispered in a wimpering voice that sounded a bit frantic as well. She never knew what to say to anyone. It seemed like whenever anyone that was a stranger to her began to talk to her, all of the interesting things drained out of her head, leaving her with nothing but mundane, plain words. She thought of just hurriedly walking away to evade the oncoming boy, who seemed to look quite serious, but it was too late, and suddenly the boy with dark brown hair was upon her. She clutched Wilbur tightly and Wilbur frowned at her.

She was lucky he was squishy, or she could have seriously hurt him.

As the boy began to express his concern over the loss of a person they all apparently knew. She blinked in confusion. Deceased? She hadn't been aware of anyone dying! Her eyes looked back and forth, seemingly searching for anything that would help her make some sense out of this. Had she come on the wrong boat?!

What if she was on the wrong boat? What if this was going to a funeral, and she was stuck going to the funeral of someone she never knew?! Should she say something to the boy about her being here for something else...? Or should she just pretend things were okay until they all got off the ship? Or perhaps she could just stay silent and he would eventually leave.

No... she didn't want to seem rude. And she certainly couldn't lie....

"Ah... I- I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you're talking a- about," she said in a whispy voice, her gray eyes still looking confused, "S- Someone's died?"

Wilbur rolled his little piggy eyes. It was obvious that he was tricking her. He was mocking the way that Cynthia always seemed to look even when she was happy. He remained quiet though. If he told Cynthia what the boy was doing, she would just freak out and run off, and he would rather that she discovered it on her own.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Ahh...yes, I can see Yikari having glorious fun with this group. xD Glad you like him, Charon. ^-^ He's one of my favourite own male chars, definitely. ^^

IC:

Out of the corner of his eye, Yikari watched with considerable amusement as a small Houndour bounded over to Hiro and attempted to strike up a conversation with the grouchy Houndoom who shot him an annoyed look as if to say 'you do something'. The boy merely turned his gaze away, maintaining his act as the girl in front of him began growing extremely flustered, stating that she didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Had his victim not reacted so...ideally, Yikari would probably have kept up the act, but as it was, there just was no fun in beating the beaten as the old saying went, so he decided to call it off before the Spoink over yonder blew his top.

"Don't have a clue." he confessed with a shrug, his serious manner dissipating as quickly as it had come, "Which means that we are official partners in cluelessness." he let out a small laugh at the world in general "Although truly, with the expression you had I would probably have wagered that it was either your aunt or your grandfather who had kicked the bucket. Oh, but even partners in cluelessness should know each others names, yes? Yikari Arikawa, at your service miss." he bowed politely to the girl, although he took care to keep an eye on both her and her Spoink just in case either decided to lash out at him for his little trick as he finished, giving her a friendly smile and musing at what the reaction would be. Anger? Embarassment? More confusion? Or, like that was ever going to happen, laughter? He truly wasn't quite sure.

{Twigs?} Hiro growled indignantly at Akeru's question, eyeing the little Houndour as if he was a particularly small and irritating fly who had decided to pester precisely him, {Who cares about some-} he halted himself in mid-sentence, noting the Houndour's hyperness and innocent nature, a sly grin spreading across his face, {Why yes...} he replied in a far more even voice, {I think I saw some waaay over at the other end of the ship.} he nodded towards the opposite end of the vessel they were on, {Why don't you go take a look over there?}

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| *coughs* Amber's already started saying that terrible 's' word, Melissa.}

The girl and her pokemon wandered further along the ship, Festival still falling in perfect step with her trainer. Her finned tail was still wagging, and she moved with a contented spring to her step; Amber, however, looked slightly more sombre. She was, after all, very hungry.
    {Look~!} Festival exclaimed, in her usual sing-song voice. Amber glanced in the direction she was pointing; there was that boy again, the one one with the short brown hair. He was talking to the pig-girl, who was looking positively terrified at the prospect of conversation.

Amber grinned. "Should we ask them?" she asked her pokemon, who began to nod eagerly. Festival wouldn't have disagreed if Amber had asked her to cross the Sahara desert, but something told the girl the vaporeon was more than happy to go over. She guessed it was because of the short boy's houndoom; Festival tended to adore hyper pokemon, and Akeru was definetly one of those.

The cowgirl swaggered over, coming to a halt in front of the girl and the boy. She put one hand on her hip, and with the other, tilted her beloved hat forward ever so slightly.
    "Do any of you know where the food hall is?" she asked lazily, before letting her eyes fall on Cynthia. She frowned visibly. "Uh....something wrong?"
    Amber very rarely had concern to spare for her fellow females; she didn't hate them, or anything like that, but Amber just found them really, really tedious. Still, she didnt want to make a bad impression. On a trip like this Amber guessed you would need allies; it was better to start straight away.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

I do believe this is going to be rather fun.

IC:

{Okay!} Akeru yapped, immediately coming to the conclusion that Hiro was indeed correct and surely must've known for sure because he sure was older. Akeru was very sure. The Houndour quickly turned to face the opposite direction, but paused suddenly before leaving, as if he had just come to realize something very important.

{Hey, what kinda twigs are over there?} Akeru asked, turning back towards the Houndoom, a grin on his face.

"Are you pestering people again?" Oliver asked the pup, arriving a few steps away from his Houndour. Piro was still hanging around near his feet, taking care to look as 'official' as possible. "Come on, we don't want to be upseting these good folk." Oliver continued, referring to the other Trainers, along with the other Pokemon.

{I'm not pestering!} Akeru retorted, bouncing up and down with sheer energy. {I'm asking! Big difference!}

Oliver was about to say something else, when he noticed that a cowgirl-person had wandered over here as well. And now she was asking about the food hall. Technically she wasn't asking him, but Oliver didn't really care.

"I don't know. Ask a sailor or someone who's actually familiar with the boat." Oliver said sharply, his mood already going downhill.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Heh, Yikari makes me laugh! =D I wanna play a prank on someone now!

Eep! I just accidently kicked the wall my feet are next to. On the other side is a meeting room with a meeting going on in it. Oops... .__.

Anyway....

Cynthia
    ---------------

"Uh... I don't know," Cynthia replied to the girl that had approached them and asked about food. She wasn't sure where anything was on the boat, and she wasn't entirely sure if anything was wrong considering she wasn't sure if anyone was dead or not.

However, as soon as the boy's serious demeanor fell away, Cynthia was still left scratching her head. What? There wasn't a dead person? Cynthia frowned a little, trying to figure out what had just happened. The boy proceeded to introduce himself, and Cynthia was still a bit confused.

"M- my name is Cynthia Tharnst. S- So no one is- is dead?" she said timidly, unsure about what she was even saying.

{Ugh... Cynthia it was a joke! He was tricking you!} Wilbur confessed, not able to hold it back any longer. She was so slow on figuring these things out sometimes, and he wasn't about to let her go looking like an idiot just yet.

"Huh? A joke? Oh!" she said, comprehension suddenly dawning on her face and everything suddenly clicked. That was quite rude of the boy to do... leading her on with false pretenses like that just to make a silly joke. Weren't jokes supposed to be funny to everyone? Cynthia wasn't sure if she liked the other ones.

She looked up at the boy before her, who was obvious waiting to see her reaction to realizing that she had been hoodwinked. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do... pretending that someone was dead. I was afraid that I had gotten onto the wrong ship!" she said, half-annoyed and half-relieved that she was in the right place after all, "Why would you do a thing like that Mr. Arikawa?" Cynthia often called people she didn't know well by their last names with a title in front of it. It seemed more formal to her and for some reason had always been the way she had addressed others.

Wilbur shook his head. She still hadn't understood that he had been mocking her serious expression?! Ack... she was worse off than he thought.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| *hits Melissa and Plushie* edit your posts, fools! I posted before you because... I'm skillfull xP}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Hehee...yay for pranks! =D It's so fun to play a shameless char like Yikari, well, not completely shameless, that's where Hagure gets into the picture. xD

IC:

Yikari gave the girl a friendly smile, despite the fact that she had just stated that what the boy had done wasn't nice, "Now-now, there's no need to be formal, Cynthie-chan." he replied, shaking his head at the girl's manners, "Just Yikari will do. As for your question..." he took a brief pause, "With that expression of yours you looked like you were attending a funeral already so I thought I shouldn't spoil the mood." the boy explained in an innocent voice, putting on his shameful-little-boy expression as he looked up at the girl with big, light brown, puppy-dog eyes "Are you very angry at me, Cynthie-chan?"

{Birch twigs.} Hiro replied automatically to Akeru's question, {And I think there was some oak there too, maybe elm too, although I'm not quite sure about that.} Truthfully, the Houndoom had no idea of where he pulled these random trees from, but for some reason they sounded right. He had probably been around Yikari for too long, lying shamelessly as he did.

As the cowboy-girl from before approached, asking for directions, Yikari turned his attention there for a moment, although the red-head had already replied in a rather grouchy manner.

"Now, now, there's no need to be rude, Chibi-sama." Yikari commented, giving the boy a can't-we-all-just-be-friends look, "I do believe that I saw the dining hall entrance around the center of our fine vessel."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Now, now, there's no need to be rude, Chibi-sama."

He had struck a blood vessel. A blood vessel that was currently revealing itself on the forehead of our dear friend Oliver.

"W-What's that supposed to mean?" Oliver asked, in as calm a tone as his temper would allow, clenching his fists in an attempt to keep himself under control. Normally he wasn't so quick to get this angry.. But he really hated it when people hinted at his short-ness.

{I suggest all who wish to live back up a little. Thank you for your time.} Piro said, making his 'announcement' in a tone bearing all seriousness. He was probably joking, though.

{That's not what I meant!} Akeru barked, turning to face Hiro again as the Houndoom answered his question. {But you get a coolness point for trying! Would you like to know your current score?} The Houndour howled, beginning to once again bounce up and down.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I edited! ^0^ And this is a bit short considering I have class in like... a short time. >.>

Cynthia
    ---------------

"Ah... I see," Cynthia replied as Yikari explained his actions, "So you were making fun of me. Making fun of me in a joking way? Ah. I am not angry, Mr. Arikawa. I--."

That's when a the short boy butted in and began to become a bit angry about what Yikari had said to him. This was understandable, considering the boy had probably gotten such comments many times before in his life, and therefore must find it quite annoying.

Wilbur blinked. {Wow that kid's short. Almost as short as me,} he squealed, finding it hard to believe.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Things are hotting up already...
    Isn't Wilbur the name of the pig in Charlotte's Web? That children's book from...I dunno... the 50's?}

Amber clucked her tongue. "I was only asking..." she replied, eyeing Oliver lazily. He was acting like... well, like an equal to her and the brown haired boy. Cynthia seemed to be calling him 'Mr Arikawa', which sounded far to formal for Amber's taste. Still, the short boy was acting like he was their age, when it was quite obvious he was only about 10 or 12. She watched him with contempt, but didn't say anything more.

Instead, she turned to Cynthia, who seemed nice enough - Amber was willing to overlook her cowardice for the moment, and as she was the only other girl around, Amber wanted to make a decent impression. Guys were great, but there are some situations you really need a fellow girly for.
    "I'm Amber." she announced.

Festival mewed softly, and bounced over to Wilbur. She ran around the Spoink in a tight circle, giggling.
    {I'm Festival!} she yipped, before bounding off again and doing exactly the same with Hiro. Then she paused; the vaporeon had just caught sight of Piro, and now she was watching him with curiousity. She hadn't seen another eevee-kin for ages - they were quite rare in Amber's region.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    ((OOC: Not to nag or anything, but no one has seemed to answer my question from my previous post....>__>....))

As he walked up the long flight of pale white stairs, all Kiro could think about in his mind was, "how is Nami doing? Where is she? Why did I accept this request; I just got back home to visit her." Kindle lagged behind, struggling to walk, since his body was so abnormally puny.

{{Kiro! Wait for me! You are leaving me behind!}} said Kindle, panting between each word he managed to say. He was about to collapse from fatigue when Kiro finally picked him up.....

((OOC: Sorry the post is so short, I will edit later, *C YA*))

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

So sorry. I could've sworn I had typed up something..

Ugh, I hate being sick. >.<

If you put a pause after Kiro enters the captain's place, I will RP the captain. Actually, I'd prefer it since I'd like to do something with the captain anyways..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ernis wasn't liking this one bit. Not only was everyone ignoring him, but the short kid and another boy who popped out of nowhere seemed to conversing with the pretty cowgirl. And the scrawny blue one too. He sniffed, not really knowing what to do, deciding to lean his back against the railing.

{Why don't you join them, Ernieness?}Buu smiled to her trainer, gesturing to the group which had gathered, the Feebas on her shoulder nodding in agreement.
    {You should try making friends, friend.}Chue grabbed his trainer's wrist, trying his best to score a decent thug. Ernis however, slowly shook the fin off, before turning away with a thoughtful look on his face. Perhaps his Pokemon had a point there. If he made friends, or atleast got..aqquainted with these people, there would be some good points. He could follow them around to participate in contests, while being protected with the sheer number of them all together. And well..company was a must for him. His greatness and talent was not meant to be hidden away now, was it?

"Well..Okay I guess."he faced his Sudowoodo and Feebas, shrugging before starting to walk over to the group.

{And a one! And a two! And a pushness!}Buu called out from behind him, giving the boy a strong shove so that he would get to the trainers faster, or that was what she wanted. Ernis sighed as her arms collided with his back, causing him to land on the floor, the floor near Oliver's feet to be precise.

The Coordinator had failed to catch the conversation which was going on before.

"Ahh! My bad, kiddie. Sorry."he was addressing Oliver, getting up to brush the dirt off himself, shooting a glare to Buu before smiling to the group.

"Hello, you lucky people! I am Ernis Reanalds! You may have heard of my greatness, since I am quite a great Pokemon Coordinator! And I for one, have decided to be in the wanting of includement in this 'little groupy' you have going on here! Let's be friends and all that chit-chat stuff."he announced in a high and mighty tone, waving his hands around for added effect. Behind him stood his Sudowoodo and Feebas, both peeking to see what kinds of Pokemon there were.

{Helloness! I am, Buu!! And this here's my funny fishy, Chue!}the Rock type jumped out from her hiding place, grinning at the Vaporeon who had just introduced herself as Festival. The Feebas in her arms deciding not to talk, not just yet.

OOc-

Ernis has no idea what he's just gotten himself into, that inconsiderate fool.XD

For my History project, we had to search on this, Sikh Temple.
    I didn't hear the teacher say it properly and went to search for a 'Sick Temple'.
    Made my whole class break down in laughter the next day.o_O
    (Got scolded by the people who I had to like, do the project with.XD)
    Lucky that we needn't pass it up til' tomorrow.X3

Oh, and ish Plushie sick?!XO
    Feebas hope you get better.^^;;

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Heating up indeed...gawd, I wonder how Ernis is going to make it alive through the RP. Yikari, at least, can excuse himself on techincalities this time...I think. xD Oh, but I'm sorry to hear that you're sick, Plushie. ;.; Get well soon, yes? Oh, and I do believe that it's about time for the captain to make a reaction already, Kiro should be right by his cabin by now, ne?

And I just have to say, Cynthia is my personal favourite of the cast this far. Hehee...she's so guillable in such a beliavable way, I actually feel kind of sorry for her. Yikari does too, luckily, now to find a suitable spot to fit in the little past scene...ah, but it will probably have to wait until they get into the wilderness. xD

IC:

Yikari's expression brightened again as Cynthia said that she wasn't angry, although before he could really comment one way or the other, Oliver had interfered and demanded to know what he meant.

"I simply meant to say that there was no call for such harsh words, Akane-kun." the boy replied in an earnest voice, "I meant no disrespect and you have my deepest apologies if the little nickname I gave offended you in any way." he bowed dramatically to the boy, although he once again made sure to keep a wary eye on the person in front of him just in case he decided to do something violent. The boy really was touchy about his height, and had there not been so much company Yikari might have played on that trait a bit more, but he really didn't feel like trying his luck with Cynthie-chan's tolearance at the moment.

No sooner had Yikari finished apologizing than the cocky coordinator from before came sashaying over to them, tripping on his path and nearly mowing down Akane-kun as he fell before getting back up and pompously introducing himself to the group. Yikari observed the scene with a measure of fascination and mischief in his expression, wondering what the short-tempered boy would think of what had just occured but deciding that perhaps it would be better not to find out.

"Ahh...but of course, who wouldn't have heard of the allmighty Ernie-san." Yikari said in a voice of such overblown admiration that only a true fool would fail to spot the sarcasm behind it, although he wagered that Ernis fit quite snuggly into that category, "The coordinator whose appeals are what lure the sun up in mornings and whose divine spleandour cause it to faint and sink back beneath the horizon in a love-filled stupour at evenings." he performed a ridiculously overdone sweeping bow towards the boy "For my part you are quite free to join our 'little groupie', as you call it, although first, perhaps it would be prudent for you to apologize for your poor choice of words before our dear Akane-kun here blows his proverbial top, yes?" he nodded towards the red-headed boy, all the time wearing a cheerfull smile on his face as he took a few steps back from the scene.

{Would you believe that I am utterly fascinated about precisely that subject?} Hiro asked sarcastically at Akeru's comment, his attention now focused on Oliver as he made his way a bit closer to Yikari, ready to protect the boy should things get ugly. Just then, however, the Houndoom found himself the subject of a veritable onslaught of annoying little pok?mon. First there was the Vaporeon, Festival she had called herself, darting about and running around him like no-one's bussiness, the Houndoom growled in indignation, although fortunately the water type became far too preoccupied with watching that weird Espeon with the black sunglasses to pay any more attention to him. This was a short-lived respite of peace however, as it was precisely then that Ernis decided to step forward, two annoying pok?mon in tow. One of them was one of those tree-like things with constant fool's grins plastered on their faces that Yikari was so fond of for some reason, and a particularly exhubrant one at that...joy....And the other...well, it was obviously some kind of fish, tucked away under the arm of the one who had introduced herself as Buu.

{Oh joy...} Hiro replied sarcastically, giving the two a look which indicated that he considered them little more than a nuisance, {I am Hiro, if you must know, and I'd prefer it if you grabbed your prat of a trainer by the scruff of his neck and dragged him back to wherever you lot came from, thank you very much.}

"Now Hiro...." Yikari said in a dissaproving voice, shaking his head at the Houndoom, "Be nice to our guests."

The fire type scoffed, doing his best to ignore all of the pok?mon in his vicinity altogether.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back