• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of The West: A Quest Across Ryko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Fuu.... I'm groggy this morning. My Dad woke me up in the middle of a dream and I'm still recovering. XD

I love everyone's characters so far! It's kinda fun to see Plushie play a hot-tempered boy. ^^

Oh, and yep, Wilbur is the name of the pig in Charlotte's Web. It's one of my favorite books. ^-^

Cynthia
    ---------------

Lots of people were very near Cynthia right now, and she swayed a bit as she realized just how close they all seemed. She didn't like crowds.... She tried to slink away from them, but she was too involved now, and she wasn't sure she could get away with it without seeming extremely rude. She just glanced nervously down at Wilbur with a look that said:

'What do I do now?'

The little Spoink looked up at her and said quite plainly, "Whatever you want."

Cynthia listened to the cowgirl introduce herself as Amber, and nodded to acknowledge that she had heard the girl. She didn't seem so bad, at least she hadn't tried to poke fun at her, though she really wasn't angry about that-- just slightly confused still.

"Ah... my name is Cynthia Tharnst. Pleased to meet you Miss Amber," Cynthia replied to the girl, her eyes darting over to Yikari as he spoke quite loudly to the boy with the Sudowoodo who had just introduced himself. People on this boat, for being so silent just a few moments ago, sure did like to draw attention to themselves. Cynthia usually just wanted to sit on the sidelines and watch, but, she took a deep breath, it didn't look like it was going to happen anytime soon in this place.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I'm tired... and in German we had to go in pairs, and because I was late to the lesson all the class was already paired up and I had to go with my...ARCH ENEMY *hiss spit*
    Now I'm depressed, becuase she was mean. Her piercings are also scary.
    Yah... Mel... I get the same thing, with credit being stolen and stuff. Especially in German, when we sit in alphabetical order.. The guy I sit next to is terrible at the language (whereas I'm just scraping an A) so he always copies me.. I'm too lovely to refuse. xD}

As Enris introduced himself in a flourishing manner, Amber's eyebrows rose so high they vanished underneath her coyboy hat. "Isn't co-ordinating a girl's sport..?" she muttered bluntly. That side of pokemon training had never interested her in the past, involving far too much thinking and not enough adrenaline. She smiled and winked at him. "Kidding, kidding... nice to meet ya."

Her eyes flicked to the boy's pokemon for a moment, but she soon returned her gaze to the boy. His pokemon looked weak, to say the least - I mean, who on earth tries to battle with a droopy fish and a dancing tree?
    Festival giggled as Buu spoke to her, and began to dart around his feet. {Nice to meet you, Buu and Chue~! Your names rhyme! So cuuuuute~!} she exclaimed.

Amber flinched at Cynthia's words. "Please... just call me Amber. Miss? Gawd, you sound like a teacher..." she groaned, but gave Cynthia a good-natured grin anyway.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    ((OOC: I will finally RP again! I had a temporary writer's block, but it is gone. I am a bit depressed though, I found out my evil enemy likes me....Talk about pathetic, she is sort of cute though, BUT, back to the RP....))

As he finally made his way to the top of the stairs, Kindle on his shoulder, Kiro looked around, entering a strange, small, but yet quaint room. It's walls were colored maroon, and the floor was wood, painted white. He admired it for a second, and zoned out for s few moments, snapping back to reality at Kindle rapping his head. Kiro shook his head, and then saw a man with a hat on, who he obviously thought was the captain.....

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Wow, incredibly sorry, but this is gong sosososososososo fast that it's like ten lightyears ahead of little ol' me. Sorry I must drop out, as I can't hope to catch up, and well, I'm a little too busy right now to catch up...Sorry!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Ah, 'tis okay, Naoko-chan.. Yeah, we do tend to go fast most of the time. XD

It would've been cool if you continued, but.. eh, no worries.

On another note my sore stomach went away. ^.^ Thankies for all the good wishes, I'm sure that's what did it. :3

Of course, because of that I had to go to school, and today just happened to be a field trip day. Today we went to a fishpond. Every time we go to a fishpond I slip on a rock and scrape my knee, though.. >.<

IC:

Oliver narrowed his eyes slightly as Yikari went into an explanation of what he had meant, keeping his arms folded the entire time. Akane-kun? Oliver had no idea what that meant, but decided to go along with it since the guy seemed to be pouring his heart and soul into this.. 'apology'. Actually, he seemed to pour his heart and soul into everything he said. Weirdo. Had this guy ever considered Drama Club?

Oliver had calmed down considerably, however, once Yikari was finished. He was about to reply with a considerable amount of regained control, when he heard the sound of someone being shoved coming from behind him.

Within moments a random guy had appeared near Oliver's feet, startling said Oliver and sending him a few steps to the side, seeing as how the red-head hadn't been prepared for this in any way. However, before Oliver could shout anything rude (especially since the guy had just called him 'kiddie'), the dude quickly got to his feet and began introducing himself with gusto, around the time that his Pokemon, a Sudowoodo and a Feebas, arrived behind him.

"Ernis? Whatever. Watch your step." Oliver muttered, his arms still folded. The red-head quickly lost interest in the new arrival, turning back towards Yikari. "And you're forgiven, by the way. But just for the record, my name is Oliver. Now you don't have to give me silly nicknames." He concluded. At least that got multiple introductions out of the way, since there was a whole group gathered 'round now. He hoped they all had the sense to listen so he wouldn't have to repeat himself.

Piro narrowed his eyes (not that anyone could see it through those shades), now that all these people had arrived. They were affecting his line of sight, how dare they! Now it would be considerably difficult to spot danger before it arrived. Wait! What if these people were danger! What was he to do!? Quick! Think of something pretty!

While Piro was twitching for some reason, Akeru's eyes brightened a great deal. Funny people galore! Especially those Buu and Chue people. That Vaporeon was funny, too. Not to mention that Spoink! Hey, he was surrounded by funny people! And they all had the coolest names! Or at least the ones that had introduced themselves.

Wait, the funny Houndoom had just introduced himself, too! He was still cranky, yes (although why anyone so cranky could be so funny was beyond the little Houndour), that much was true. But that didn't mean it couldn't be fixed. And besides..

He knew where the twigs were!

{Hiro!} Akeru repeated, turning towards the Houndoom, once he had gotten past his thoughts. {Hiro is funny! He wants to know my name, yes? It's Akeru!} The Houndour exclaimed, a huge grin plastered on his face at this point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Captain's cabin was indeed very quaint, and hardly furnished, which matched the theme of the ocean liner itself. Okay, so the boat was actually very big, but still, it wasn't furnished that much at all.

In one corner, where the man with the big hat now sat, was an ordinary, rectangular wooden desk, which was cluttered with navigation intstruments and maps of various oceans, not to mention several books that were probably logs of the ship's voyages. There was also some sort of wireless microphone on the desk, which was currently being handled and tapped by the man with the large, important-looking hat. Since no sound came forth from any speakers, one could assume that the microphone was not working properly.

On the end of the room opposite from the desk was a small bed and nightstand. It was probably the best the Captain could afford, but still nothing to brag about. Either that or he was just a cheapskate.

The only other piece of furniture in the entire room was a painting currently hanging on the wall, which depicted a stormy night at sea. There was a ship in the middle of the fantasized typhoon, a stereotyped pirate ship that barely seemed afloat, refusing to sink beneath the raging waters. Lightning flashed across the painting's skies, adding to the painting's ability to somehow draw in viewers.

"Test! Test 1-2!" The man in the corner exclaimed, earning no response from the microphone. Aside from the man's very large hat, which covered up whatever hair he had, the guy was dressed rather.. casually, in a simple white polo shirt, and long white pants that went down to polished white shoes.

"YOU WILL WORK!" The man shouted, grabbing the microphone and pounding the poor device into his desk, denting the piece of furniture quite effectively before lifting the microphone back up to his mouth.

"Test 1-2?" The man said again, grinning broadly when he realized that the microphone was now working perfectly (who'd want to risk getting pounded into a desk a second time?). Speakers that were placed around the ship would carry his message all throughout the ship. It was so fun making big announcements, heehee.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! This is your captain speaking! After realizing that I had left my compass in my cabin, I of course went to get it and decided to check up on our progress from here instead of waiting until I walked all the way back up to the control room (okay, so it isn't really called that, but I like to. And I can because I'm the captain). In result, I have come to the conclusion that we are very much ahead of schedule! I do believe that we shall be arriving in Meridian Town within the next two hours! Maybe even one and a half if these marvelous winds keep up! Thank the map, everyone! Give it a mental hug! Okay, that is all. Yay for being ahead of schedule!" The captain concluded, placing the microphone back on the desk.

Apparently, he was very cheerful when the microphone was listening to him.

"Now, to get back to the control room!" The captain exclaimed to himself, standing up from his desk and soon stepping away from it. As soon as he turned around, he actually noticed Kiro standing there.

"Hey! What are ye doing here!?" The captain exclaimed, pointing at Kiro and Kindle. "Do not attempt escape! Speak, intruder, speak!"

Too bad his naturally cheerful voice wasn't very threatening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver looked up as the captain's annoncement thundered across the deck, courtesy of two rather large speakers fixed to the nearest ceiling, which the Trainer had not noticed before. The amount of irritation and all-around anger in his expression began to decrease slightly, once the captain's long speech had ended. He unfolded his arms, close to actually smiling for the day, even after the irritating events that had happened earlier.

"Ah, great news. Perhaps this day is finally turning for the better." Oliver commented, failing to notice Piro's twitching.

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Years
    ((OOC: The captian seems like a funny man!! ^0^!!)

IC:

Kiro paused for a moment, repeating what the captain said in his head, and the decided to speak, while Kindle was slightly shivering on top of his shoulder; the captain scared him.

"Erm, hello? Well, I was just wandering around, and I decided to see what the captain was like! But, first of all, what's your name?" he then smiled, and then awaited a response, while Kindle whispered something in his ear:

{{Erm, Kiro? Can we please leave? This man scares me!}} asked the Ralts, glancing between the captain and Kiro.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Yes, I thought it'd be fun to have a weird captain. xD

IC:

The captain paused after he had taken in Kiro's response, placing one hand thoughtfully on his chin while he observed Kindle's reaction as well. The sheer brightness of his clothing was becoming frightfully more obvious by the second.

"Ah! So we have an adventuror in our midst! Heh, that sounds so funny because one would usually say 'traitor' instead of 'adventuror'. But you are no traitor! Or at least I think you aren't. You, my boy, seem to be more of the energetic type, yes? Of course you are! Do not deny my judgement, because I am pretty dang sure it's right!" The captain exclaimed, pausing in his speech.

During his pause, he decided to clear his throat for no apparent reason.

"Yes, anyways, my name is Benjamin Schmidt! It is a very nice name and I am proud of my mother for giving it to me. Your name may be nice, too, but I'm not entirely sure, of course, because I have no clue as to what your name is. But it is okay!" He paused again in his speech, but suddenly seemed to have realized something as soon as he had done so.

"Oh my goodness! I have forgotten about the dearest control room!" The captain exclaimed, suddenly rushing forward and shoving Kiro as lightly as possible towards the doorway. "We must leave now! You, dear boy, you go explore somewhere else now! But if you get into trouble, I will be very angry at you indeed! So, you should.. um.. talk to some other people! Yes! Occupy yourself!"

Quickly shutting the cabin door behind him, the captain was rushing down the stairs and towards the next exit within the instant.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Yeah..the captain dude's funny.XD

Oh yeah, a sketch of Ernis I did during Study Period today.^^;;

~Clickie for tha ignorant dude we all shall learn to love~

Ic-

"Ah, yes! Of course you've heard of me! I am after all, one of the greatest Coordinators Hoenn has seen so far."Ernis beamed, taking in every word of Yikari's statement, it didn't seem that he would catch onto the sarcasim anytime soon. Delighted by the fact that the tall boy was now bowing to him. The only thing that bothered the Coordinator was that look on his face.. such a childish smile he had.

"Its attitude like that, that makes the lack of male Coordinators these days-"the boy stopped talking as Amber stated that she was ony kidding, winking at him. Oh yes, the cowgirl was very pretty indeed. Ernis decided that he was going to continue staring at her unlike he freaked her out so much she had to continue talking to him.

"Ernis, my boy, you are one smart thinker!"he praised himself mentally, giving Cynthia and Oliver an absent-minded wave with one of his hands before carrying out the afformentioned plan.

{Heyness! Don't say such bad things about Ernieness here! He's a good trainer! Be bestness!}Buu immediately said in defence at Hiro's reply, though calming down right after, smiling before continuing. {But I'm sure Hiro didn't mean it!}the Sudowoodo was in a right cheerful mood, like she had almost always been.

{Aw, no worries, friend! I'm sure Hiro here was just fooling around!}Chue joined in, sensing that this was one grouchy Houndoom he was dealing with.

{You shouldn't be frowning all the time! But, I won't mind if you did a pawstand so that that frown'd turn upside and down!}the Feebas clapped his fins together, before glancing at Festival, to the twitching Espeon, then the Houndour. Oh yes, there was one more Pokemon who had yet to introduce himself to the fish. That Spoink with the blue girl...
    --

Ernis was certain that he could have continued staring for another few minutes if not for the fact that the loudspeakers began with that irritating loud voice. The darned contraption broke his concentration. The Coordinator flicked his hands to make sure his sleeves fell properly over them while listening to the strange announcement.

"WIth a captain who talks like that, I wonder if we'll even make it to the island without drowning to death.."he mumbled, though glad that they were reaching land soon. Crossing his arms as there was nothing else to do but look cool, or whatever it meant to him.

OOc-

*wonders why Ernis hasn't been killed/thrown off the ship by now*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Amen, cheers for the captain! ^0^ Oh, and for Ernis' picture too, although I think his right (Our left that is) arm seems disproportionally long. o.O Meh, it could just be me, though. ^-^

Oh, and yay for you not being sick anymore Plushie! ^-^ So well-wishing works? I'm going to have to do a lot more of that then. Hmm...maybe charge the less special individuals for it too. xD

IC:

Yikari put on a would-be dissapointed expression at Oliver's comment, "Aww...but Oliver-sama, I like to adress people by silly nicknames." he let out a good natured chuckle, "But very well, since you're such a good sport I won't call you Akane-kun any longer, even though that name suits you better than you might know." he grinned at some inner joke of his "Oh, I almost forgot." the boy stated, clapping his hands together and turning to adress the group in general, "Ladies, gentlemen, and Ernie-san..." he cast a meaningfull glance at the coordinator who had taken up staring at Amber "If I may have your attention please?" he beamed at the whole assembled lot of them, "For those who don't know, my name is Yikari Arikawa and it is a pleasure to meet you all." he performed yet another dramatical bow, this time to everyone. Before the boy could continue, however, the captain's announcement cut in, his voice booming across the ship, courtesy of the loudspeakers. Once the old man had finished, Oliver was quick to state that the day was finally turning better while Ernis made a pessimistic comment about their chances of survival.

"Ahh...don't worry Ernie-san." Yikari said, laughing as he patted the coordinator on the shoulder as if he were an old friend, "I'm certain that our esteemed captain is quite well aware of what he's doing." he turned towards the whole group again, "Soo...what do you good people make of this whole invitation thing, then?" he inquired, watching the others curiously, "Do you think it will be fun?"

Hiro was about to say something snappish at Akeru's introduction but then came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth the effort. Sarcasm was wasted on some people, {Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure...} he muttered in a completely dispassionate tone, {As for me performing pawstands...} the Houndoom added indignantly, {That you can forget. I'm here for security and strategic counsel, pawstanding and other tomfoolery is already quite well taken care of Hagure and my trainer here.} he nodded towards Yikari.

OOC: As a random piece of trivia; if my sources are correct, 'Akane' is the japanese name for Madder, a kind of plant which grows to about 1.5 meters of height (*Cough*Oliver*Cough*) and can be made into a crimson red dye (Note Oliver's hair colour). It's also a japanese girls' name (Cause he can look kinda femmy xD). Lol, triple-hit. I spend way too much time thinking about some these things. xD

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: My goodness, the boys on the ship are gonna wear themselves out by the time they reach Meridian Town. XD

And yeah Alter, you do think of these things too much. j/k ^-^ What a perfect plant to name Oliver after though!!

Cynthia
    ----------------

How outgoing everyone here was. It was so strange to be in the middle of all of this... as if Cynthia had suddenly become a passenger on a showboat. That Ernis kid was certainly happy with himself and kept on staring at Amber. Oliver looked close to blowing a fuse and Cynthia was little afraid of him. She didn't really like people, especially boys, who shouted a lot and got angry all of the time. Ernis had even spoken ill of the captain. She had visibly frowned at his statement of the captain drowning, and had she been a stronger person, would have commented on it.

She smiled though as Yikari mentioned the invitation. That meant she was on the right ship for sure! Her head was still a bit dazed from Yikari's trick, and she hadn't really been 100 percent sure she was where she was.

As the very animated boy had asked a question directed to them all, Cynthia felt that she could answer without looking too forward. She didn't mind speaking her opinion when asked. She was just never the first one to initiate the conversation. She stepped forward, "I- I think it's exciting. This place... is supposed to be fairly new, right? Not many people from the other regions have come here before." She was being sincere, and really did think it was exciting. Scary as well, but she omitted that part, not wanting to look too frail in front of such strong people.

Wilbur had jumped down from Cynthia's arms to the gaggle of pokemon that had been looking and talking to each other. He figured he should introduce himself, and try to look somewhat more outgoing than his wispy trainer.

{Hi. In case any of you were wondering, my name's Wilbur. I'm with the timid-looking human girl over there,} he said, indicating Cynthia with his nubby arm.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Nonsense Melissa! Boys their age have a lot more energy than you think. Why Yikari alone could go on for hours at an end without even noticing fatigue, and Oliver is probably no worse. Ernis could probably manage it too...well, at least if he could spend the time staring at Amber. xD

Oh, and Akane was just a spurr of the moment thing because I'd incidentally learned about the plant when running random japanese terms through internet translators and dictionaries the other day, I thought that the coincidence was so amusing that it wouldn't do for Yikari not to take advantage of it. ^-^ Oh, and Akane is also Whitney the Goldenrod gym leader's original name.

And one more thing; it was Ernis who commented on them all drowning, not Oliver. Cynthie-chan is barking up the wrong tree. =P

IC:

Yikari's face lit up a bit, quite the feat considering the expression it was already wearing, as he noticed that Cynthie-chan was not only speaking up but also...smiling? Yes, that seemed to be her verison of a smile. Poor Cynthie-chan, she obviously couldn't have gotten to smile very often in her life, seeing how out of practice she was. Well, the boy concluded, he would be quite glad to teach her.

"I concur with Cynthie-chan here." he stated, nodding at the girl's words, "It's going to be fun to see what's on the other side of the glorified puddle. Not to mention Chrysso-sama's machine..." he added with a spark of enthusiaism glowing brightly in his eyes, "...I wonder if he would let me try controlling it if I asked nicely?" the boy continued speculating, tilting his head slightly "I do have a certain way with machines you know..."

{A very destructive way...} Hiro interjected, giving the boy a stern glance, {Remember what became of that quizz machine back at Cinnabar?}

Yikari folded his arms defensively, although even this motion seemed a tad exaggerated, "Well, it did ask for a manual correction." he retorted.

{I still don't believe that it meant throwing the manual at it, you know.} Hiro retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Well I still think they made too much of a fuss about it." Yikari stated as his final defense before suddenly unfolding his arms and seeming to shrug off the matter alltogether, "So...what about the rest of you?" he asked, once again turning his attention to the group, "Do you believe that Chrysso-sama's invention is as great as he thinks it is?"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I'm making refrigerator cake! Or however it's spelt... yay. Chocolate, Butter, Syrup, Sultanas, nuts and cherries!
    Ahhh, I do like winter. I do an awful lot of mucking around in the kitchen.
    Also... I have no school next week~!
    Love the picture, Yibber. And the post. Enris is...as funny as feebas.}

Amber blinked.
    Enris was... well, staring at her. Not even slyly. Those big brown eyes of his were fixed straight on her, almost unblinkingly, and Amber found herself feeling strangely...paranoid. She stared down at her t-shirt and plucked at it cautiously, then stared at Enris.
    "Uh... have I got soup on me or something?" she asked the boy, and shot a questioning glance at her Vaporeon. The little water type shrugged her shoulders, as if she understood what Amber meant from her expression alone.

She shook her head, and turned to Yukari for a second. However, he spoke in such an over egged way he really was giving her a headache.
    "Crissie....sameh?" she rubbed her forehead. "Gah, speak normally, all these languages are giving me a headache..." she muttered, gesturing to the pokemon.
    She grinned half-heartedly at the red-headed boy. "Oliver. Got it... at least someone's got a normal name around here."

Festival giggled - after all, Amber's large ego needed a lot of nurturing; laughing at her jokes was just one of the things Festival liked to do for her trainer.
    Turning away from the humans, Festival switched her attention back to Oliver's espeon, who was wearing sunglasses and looking very classy. She fluttered her eyelashes.
    {Hello, sir!} she squeaked, {Nice to meet you!}

Jack_Skellington

Years
    Blinking in suprise, before he even got to say another word, Captain Schmit took off, and Kiro, was unfortunatly left speechless, Kindle still shaking, said to Kiro:

{{Kiro, let us PLEASE GO BACK TO THE ROOM!}} said the small green Pokemon, the ever popular angry vein popping out of his forehead.

"Ok! OK! We will leave now," replied Kiro, a bit annoyed by Kindle. As he walked toward the stairs, he returned Kindle to his PokeBall. Kindle, in respect, did as his master wished, and returned to his ball. He then walked down the inforgiving stairs, wishing that they would arrive in Meridian Town already.....

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Ah, so that's why 'Akane' seemed so familiar.. I read about it being Whitney's Japanese name somewhere. Probably Wikipedia or something along that line. But that name does suit Oliver perfectly, yes it does. XD

Heh. The Captain > Most.

On a side-note, BB may be joining in some time soon. He missed sign-ups because of his acting adventure, so yesh. It shouldn't be too late for him, though, seeing as how the boat still has quite a while more to go before reaching Meridian Town.

I just thought I'd let y'all know. Anybody have a problem with this?

IC:

Oliver tilted his head slightly as Yikari asked for everyone's opinion on the invitation thing. Now this struck him with shock.. He hoped that Yikari wasn't talking about a certain invitation that Oliver himself had recieved. However, the red-head's hopes were crushed when the drama king began referring to 'Chrysso-sama', Oliver instantly recognizing that same name (although without that suffix thing) from his own invitation.

Oliver stood rooted to the spot in his shock, listening in horror as Cynthia shared her opinion, followed up by more over-egged comments from Yikari. Yes, he had figured that all the passengers were headed for the same town.. But in no way had he pictured that these guys were going to the presentation as well.

He just could not picture himself sitting through a presentation in the same room as Yikari. Or that Ernis guy. The girls seemed level-headed enough to provide a sound level suitable for concentration.

"Wait!" Oliver exclaimed, finally getting over his momentary shock. "You're all going to that Chrysso guy's presentation too!?" He shouted, holding both hands to his head at this point. "If that's true, then that invention had better be as great as it sounds, else there's no way I'm getting through this.."

Meanwhile, Piro immediately snapped back to his senses as Festival adressed him, his ears perking up as he became aware of his surroundings once more. Once he had spotted the Vaporeon that had called to him, he remained expressionless for a few seconds, tail swishing back and forth.

{Yes ma'am. It is most honourable on my part as well. The name's Piro..} The Espeon said in a rather serious tone, pausing in his speech to flick his gaze across the other Pokemon gathered as well. {I would appreciate it if the name wasn't forgotten.}

Akeru's tongue was lolling out of his mouth now, eyes fixed on Wilbur. They had been ever since the Spoink had introduced himself. Deciding to make a move, Akeru wasted no time in completely forgetting about Hiro, dashing over to Wilbur as quickly as he could manage, tail wagging the entire time.

{Wilbur is a funny name! Have you ever noticed how really shiny that pearl is!?} Akeru exclaimed, reaching out to touch the blue pearl on Wilbur's head with his nose as soon as he had bounded over.

Jack_Skellington

Years
    Realizing that there was something going on on the deck, Kiro quickly ran towards the deck, only to see people conversing, some girls, and some guys. He walked up to a hilariously short person, with wild red hair, who upon first glance, Kiro thought was a girl. He then had to hold his breath in to keep from laughing his brains out, but then managed to say,

"Erm, what's your name? Mine's Kiro."

Which was when Kiro couldn't hold it in anymore, and started to laugh like crazy, his large eyes collecting many tears from the laughter. He quickly apoligized to the boy, and awaited a response.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Like, so that's why Akane sounded so familiar. Well yeah, it suits Oliver.^^

Ahh..and it isn't Ernis' arm tha's long, it's his sleeve.XD
    I might have overshot the length abit.^^;;

Funny as a Feebas, Charon? I find him entertaining.XD

Oh yeah, I don't mind Bulba joining us.^^

Ic-

"Um..okay, Arikawa."Ernis gave Yikari a strange look as the boy gave him a pat on the shoulder, regretting that he had even said it loud enough for everyone else to hear. However, he easily straightened up as Yikari proceeded to ask about the invitation.

"Ah! Of course it'll be fun! Yes, though the main reason I even bothered to reply to this man's letter was cause.. If the great Ernis was to be one of the first few Master Coordinators in this new region, I'd be more famous than I am, right now! Haha! With fangirls swarming everywhere and popularity!"Ernis replied loudly, taking note to make sure that Cynthia was done talking.

{Oh! Helloness, Wilbur!}Buu turned to wave to the Spoink, what Piro said was correct, that orb on his head was really shiny indeed.

{Ah..Friend, trust me, being happy is better than being a cranky Houndoom.}Chue had blocked out Hiro's negative statement, mearly smiling. The Feebas was one who was hard to bring down indeed.

"You talking about that Chrysso guy right? I doubt that he'll let anyone near that machine."Ernis never had a second thought on remembering the professor's name.

"No, miss. You don't have a soup stain on yourself. You're just so pretty that I couldn't help but stare. Your eyes are like two, crystal clear pools of blue."he grinned at Amber, hoping that the decent complimenting would help him get a good start with the cowgirl.

If not for the fact that she had amber eyes.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Hmm...BB is joining? That's fine by me, just as long as we get his profile here too. ^-^

Oh, and Jack Skellington, I hate to be the terrible nagger in this instance but I have to point out that your posts are getting disturbingly short and undescriptive. Also, you should write out what exactly it is that your character is saying, not just "Kiro asked whoever about whatever", and how on earth did he find out everyone's names? Really, that post needs a lot of editing imo. <.<

IC:

"Headache?" Yikari echoed in a voice of purest innocence, "My deepest apologies Ambry-chan..." he gave another one of his dramatical apology bows, "It was never my intention to cause pain to any of your bodily parts, although I cannot speak for Chrysso-sama's esteemed parents or explain their naming habits." the boy bowed again, "Perhaps we could ask our esteemed captain to lend you something for the headache then, yes?"

Just as the boy had finished his apology to Amber however, another event caught his attention; namely, Oliver's words on what he felt about attending a seminar with this group.

"Now Oliver-sama, I take offence." Yikari commented in a dramatically offended tone, folding his arms, "Why ever would you not like to attend Chrysso-sama's seminar together with our lovely little family here?" he swept one arm through the air in a gesture to encompass the whole group, a mischievous grin spreading across his face as Ernie-kun began talking with Amber, Yikari nonchalantly slipping a bit closer and giving him a discreet nudge on the arm.

"Why Ernie-kun, you truly are what they call a smooth operator..." he whispered in a would-be sly voice, "Although how you ever managed to get such a good view of her eyes when your own were focused quite a bit lower is beyond me." he gave the coordinator a quick grin before taking a bit of distance from him again and awaiting the others' responses.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| sorry I didn't post earlier, I was meant to be going out but my parents were taking...aaaaages. They told me I 'couldn't start anything' though, so no posty from me ;;}

Festival sniffed sadly. Piro didn't seem very interested in her... she stalked off to cower behind her trainer, who was too busy eyeing suspiciously to notice.
    "My eyes are...Amber, y'know? Hence the name?" the girl said sarcastically, and rolled her eyes. Still, she couldn't but smile. "Thanks, though." she added, in a softer voice. Boys very rarely told her she was pretty; after all, Amber was skinny and outgoing, but she still lacked the most important part of a woman's anatomy. A large chest.

She paused, as the conversation turned to Chrysso's letter.
    "Oh... this invitation?" she opened up her bag and pulled out a very crumpled looking piece of paper, which had a large bite out of one corner. She grinned sheepishly. "Uh...yah, my Tauros got hold of it..."
    As Yukari continued to gabber on in his whimsical voice, Amber couldn't help but grin. "Our little family?" she laughed. They had only just met, and they were hardly the perfect little clique; one prankster, one shrimp, one coward, one...well, whatever Enris was. She chose to ignore Yukari's second comment; after all, she hardly had much chest to stare at.

Amber glanced up as another boy appeared, followed by a Ralts. He began talking to Oliver, and Amber smiled politely. "Hello!"

{edit: I'm sad, Nigma's roleplay looks really cool but I didn't get an invite. Ah well.}

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Um, yes, Jack Skellington, I do believe Alter has a point.. Could you try working on that, please?

IC:

Oliver had narrowed his eyes again, having just attempted to ignore Ernis and that attitude of his. However, his attention on Ernis didn't last very long, for once Yikari had begun commenting again, Oliver immediately forgot about Ernis. Turning away from the Coordinator, he folded his arms in the manner that they had been before replying.

"Family? Are you implying that after several minutes of talking with everyone, you're attached?" Oliver asked, if only to hear Yikari's response. His responses had proved interesting thus far, if a bit annoying in Oliver's eyes. Shrugging mentally to himself, Oliver decided he may as well share his opinion. It wasn't like he had anything else to do.

Reaching into one of his sweater's pockets, it only took a few moments for Oliver to retrieve the folded piece of paper that he had been looking for. It was a good deal less crumpled than Amber's invitation for the most part, and of course, had no bites taken out of it, either. He flicked his eyes across the words printed on the invitation, just to refresh his memory.

Dear Mister Oliver Tan,

Greetings, my name is Chrysso. Or, more formally, Professor R. Chrysso. I am a Pokemon Researcher currently taking up research in the region known as Ryko. You may or may not have heard of it, Mister Tan, but either way will suit me just fine.

Getting to the point, I am cordially inviting you to attend a presentation at my lab, located in Meridian Town. During the course of this presentation, I will reveal to all who attend my latest invention, which I have constructed due to a breakthrough I have reached in my studies. This invention is solely for ensuring the well-being of your Pokemon, and in no way do I expect it to be harmful. This invention, whether you take my word for it or not, is very unique in design and performance and I do hope that you will attend my little seminar. If the invention is ready, I may allow for its use on your Pokemon.

Since all members of my invited audiece do not take up residence in Ryko, I have ordered for an ocean liner, S.S. Kingdra, to travel throughout the assigned regions and pick everyone up. Once you are aboard the ship, the journey will already be fairly complete. The S.S. Kingdra will make one last destination after it has picked up all passengers, heading to my lab or not, which is Meridian Town.

Once the ship has landed, all you have to do is show up at my lab.

Sincerely,

Prof. R. Chrysso

Looking over the invitation one more time left Oliver puzzled. Now that he thought about it, he had absoutely no idea what this invention did, how this professor guy knew his name, and why the guy would invite him specifically to a science presentation, anyway. It didn't make much sense.

"I guess it must be worth it to find out what this guy is all about." Oliver spoke up, his usual temper having gone for the moment. "Since he went through the trouble of inviting us specifically."

{It all seems like an underground operation, Skipper-Oliver.} Piro spoke up, looking up to Oliver. {I've been saying that since the very beginning. There's no trusting random people who invite you to special parties!} He exclaimed, all the while holding the serious tone in his voice. He had noticed Festival stalking off (he tended to notice a lot of things), but paid it no heed.

OOC:

Thought I'd give y'all something to refer to.

The invitations don't differ much at all, save everyone's names.

Jack_Skellington

Years
    ((OOC: Sorry for that short post, but here is a longer one, and I edited my previous post! ^^!))

IC:

Kiro sighed, and then grabbed the letter he had in his bag, which said the exact thing the short boy's letter said. Amazed that someone else on the ship was going to his location, Kiro then acted nicer to the wild haired boy, apologizing many many times in sorrow. He called out Kindle, so that he could play with the other Pokemon he saw at the edge of his eye.

{{Kiro....Do I have to?}} asked Kindle, nudging at Kiro's leg with hard force.

"Yes, now go along now, play with the others" replied Kiro, pushing him toward a Spoink. The shy Ralts slowly walked over, and when he sensed the kindness in the Spoink using the red horn on his head, Kindle happily walked over to it.

{{Hello, my name is Kindle, what is yours?}} The Ralts smiled, hoping he wouldn't give off a bad first impression to the other Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back