• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of The West: A Quest Across Ryko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Yey! Plushie started her own RP!^^

Oh Feebas, so you decide to leave Yibber out of all the fun,eh?XD

Whatever, no worries if I don't get accepted/ ish too late, Plushie.^^
    Just doing up a sign-up sheet just incase the mighty Plushie reconsiders.XD

Sign-Up Form, Y'all-

Name- Ernis Reanald
    Age- 14
    Gender- Male

Appearance-
    A brown-haired young man with fair skin and black eyes. That doesn't mean that he's withheld and depressed all the time or anything, no way. On the contrary, usually one should be able to catch that certain sparkle in his eyes when he's happy. Ernis' height never really mattered to him, but he was always considered as a middle-ished heighted kid. The lad isn't one to be so self-conceited to pull out a mirror every few seconds to check his hair, nor is he one to let himself go without a care for personal hygiene. For short, the boy just makes sure that he's in a presentable state for all, more or less. His brown hair isn't long or anything, just barely reaching his shoulders.

He sports a blue-colored top with long sleeves, and I mean long. They fall over his hands, but this is of course, on purpose. What he claims to be 'style'. Ernis also wears a normal pair of black pants,nothing special, they aren't new...or old to the extent that there are holes and scratches. The dude takes good care of his pants. Great balls are secured on the equally black belt around his waist. To carry his many posessions, each with its own meaning to him, the boy is always seen with a yellow knacksack over his left shoulder.

Oh! And how could one not notice his perfectly clean and white sneakers?

Personality-

Well, for starters, Ernis is one whose personality..how would one put it? He loves and lives for the spotlight. An attention-seeker since young, the boy always tries his best to impress girls and show off to the males. In other words, he flirts and tries his luck. Course, this always fails, ending up with slaps and punches.

But was this going to keep him down? Of course not! Not many people manage to see his never-say-die determination. Probably because Ernis doesn't let it show as much, instead, replacing it with cowardliness. He tends to shy away(or run screaming) from potential danger, never really considered a loyal friend. Or a friend even!
    Ernis has tried to make up for his lack of courage in the past, repaying those by helping them, despite their attempts to chase him away. The boy just hates this part of himself. Why did his conscieous have to be so big anyway?

The boy can also be funny at times, mostly cracking jokes for the attention and rarely, more for the fun of it. He knows when to be serious and has always had this knack in voicing out his opinions, whether the other side's listening or not. Plus, a small interest in Astrology, but that didn't really amount much to him.

Aside from all that, there is a reason why Ernis is such an attention-seeker in the first place. Is he even an attention-seeker to begin with?But yeah, having no close friends to confide in(except his trustworthy Pokemon), nobody knows much. Everyone just thinks he's a wannabe...and coward.

Pokemon-

Remoraid- Rew ~ Male

The first of the two Pokemon Ernis obtained before starting his journey. From his grandfather when he decided to set off and be known. His grandfather was a raiser of prized water Pokemon of the sea.

Rew is anything but energetic, the water type is lazy as can be, choosing to sleep in his pokeball instead of floating around near his trainer. This was a turn-off to Ernis at first, but later on, the boy finally discovered a new side to the Remoraid. His loyal side.
    Whether he be napping, sleeping or not, when his trainer calls him out, Rew'll be ready for action, after a few yawns atleast.
    The Remoraid also has a strange liking for eggs.

Feebas- Chue~Male

The second Pokemon Ernis received from his raiser of a grandfather(And his first best friend too). Chue is a headstrong and confident Feebas, always trying to keep the others around him happy and lively. Instead of slouching over and crying when Ernis' competitors call him 'ugly', this just makes the fish more determined than ever. It also gives him a higher percentage of launching a Water Pulse at the other side. Confidence would have to be the first thing you spot about him, a truely unique Feebas indeed.

Though a little down on the fact that he can't change Rew's attitude of sleeping, the Feebas decided to instead, continue smiling at other Pokemon he'd meet.

Sudowoodo- Buu - Female

The first, and so far the only Pokemon Ernis has managed to catch. Buu loves to giggle and mess around with the Pokemon around her, whether she knows them or not. She'd say 'Helloness!' to the smallest Wurmple and 'Lookies at your fluffiness of the tails!!' to a passing Usaring. She does have a serious side, though hardly ever shows it, only because she's rather scared that not as many would want to befriend a boring tree. Friendship is what this Rock Type really needed when she was all alone in the mountains. Mount Meteor to be precise.
    That was when she saw Ernis walked(with a funny Feebas skipping beside him) by, within her sight, the Sudowoodo could only call out shrilly in happiness and excitement, rushing towards the boy in a hasty manner.
    Ernis would have been squished with not for the fact that Buu skidded to a halt at the last possible minute to wave before unleashing a Rock Silde attack on Chue. She had to test these amusing people, see if they were good enough to be friends with her.

All went smoothly as Ernis picked up the Great ball, holding Buu inside, grinning to the slightly shooken Feebas on his shoulder.

History (Optional)-

Born in Mossdeep City, Hoenn, the boy began his journey at the age of 11, with only two fish pokemon and a knapsack filled with food and clothes for company.

Son of two Coordinators, Ernis figured that he'd most likely have a knack for Coordinating as well, it was supposed to be in his blood after all. Feebas was he wrong. The boy started out as a poor Coordinator, getting his appeals mixed up, only to witness the confusion of his Feebas and Remoraid. He then found out, that the saying was true. Pratice makes pretty appeals. Or..something like that. It was possibly one of the few times the young Coordinator didn't want to give up. Rare indeed.

With Rew in the Smart Segment, Chue in the Beauty, Ernis managed to win contests and improve his skills throughout the three years of his journey thus far.

If not for his grandfather's Mantine however, the boy would've been still stuck on Mossdeep, missing the chance to catch a Pokemon who was so suited for a Cute Contest like Buu.
    Ah yes, Ernis' granfather. Quice Fernall. Great breeder he was, though the old man had no idea whatsoever in the department of contests, he still served as a good mentor to the boy. A tad fustrated when his grandson rebelled to say that 'Girl's don't dig sissy breeders', he decided to teach Ernis the fundimentals of battling instead.

Anyway, so the boy won contests, that didn't mean he was a true, gifted Coordinator or anything even close, he lost his fair share of contests. Still, he was getting somewhere, and sooner or later, he'd be able to follow his parent's footsteps and become a Master Rank Coordinator. Now he could only deal with being one who had endured his way up to three Super Rank ribbons he stored safely in his bag. Ernis had won a number of battles too, though never having fully grasped the subject. And well...he had little interest in Pokemon Battles. But, that doesn't stop him from excepting challenges.

Travelling around did have its perks, how many other valuables Ernis has managed to gather is a mystery. Rew could have sworn his scrambled eggs that he had caught a glimpse of a big, shiny white thing poking out of his trainer's bag once.

Now, knowing that there was a new reigon with fewer people, Ernis thought that if he could become on of the first top Coordinators there...

Oh, joy!

Other (Optional)-
    As mentioned earlier, Ernis has always loved the stars in the sky, or the whole big, blue thing for that matter. Living near to the Space Center was a great pleasure for him. He'd always go there when he was younger and had time. Learning about the constellations made up of stars and the unexplored planets in the sky.

RP Sample-

{Fooey-ness!}the Rock type sighed to herself, she had sat herself on a stray rock on the cold ground. Actually, if one was to look carefully around, the cavern she was sitting in was filled with numerous amounts of rocks. Hard rocks, big rocks, small rocks. Most piling up ontop of one another to form a funny shaped hill to one side of wall.

She rolled around the small pebbles infront of her using those two branched arms, both ending with three shrub-like plants, trying her best to keep from falling asleep right then and there from the obvious boredom. This was what it had been since her whole family left her here. Telling the Rock type to get herself into gear and take care of herself. Be more independent and other morals the Pokemon would have only dreamed of remembering. The fork on her head wriggled back and forth absent-mindely as she looked up from the very, very indulging stones on the floor. It seemed that the brown-colored creature was hallutinating, as, for some reason..she could hear voices.

Actually soft mumbling as the creature couldn't make out the words properly, not like there were any noticable ears on her anyway. No wait!
    Singing...?

{Always look on de' bright side of life! Da de-de- dum. Dum!}the Feebas on the shoulder of a boy hummed to himself, a wide smile plastered on his face.

{Whatness? People! People!! Peopleness!!!}the creature screamed in delight, jumping up, or rather, springing from her rock and started running over to the trainer and his Pokemon without any second thoughts. {Hee!! Hee! Hee! Helloness peoples!}she called out shrilly, waving her hands over her head to catch their attention.

---

"Chue, you've been singing since we started going through this creepy cave! I know that this'll come back and haunt me when I sleep tonight..."Ernis grumbled, retreating back a few paces as a Zubat swooped down from one corner of cave, smiling at the boy with its gleaming fangs. It was as if the bat was trying to freak him out, the Coordinator knew it!

{Neh, Ernis, friend. I tell you, don't be so negative all the time! When'll we ever have the chance to walk through a scary cave where we can potentially lose our lives and sing jolly campfire songs at the same time?}the Feebas on the boy's shoulder gave him a pat on the head using one small fin before continuing to sing.

{Always look on de' bright side of life!}

"Thanks, Chue. You made me feel much better."Ernis replied sarcasticly, glaring at the fish Pokemon.

{No probelem!}

"I don't even know why I bother with you-?!"the boy squinted his eyes at an approaching figure, it was running too fast, it was too blurry to even know what that thing was. All he could make out were funny muffled calls of 'Suuuuudo!! Wood, suuuu!!!' or something like that.

"Chue!! Wha-what is that thing? Protect me will you?!"Ernis immediately tore the Feebas off his shoulder, holding him infront of his face and closing his eyes so that it wouldn't feel as bad.

{You are all funny people! Why do you place your funny fishness infront of you?}the Sudowoodo screeched to a halt, placing her hands on her hips and winking at Ernis and Chue. She was just about a few steps away from literally bowling the boy and his Feebas over.

{Now! I challenge you funny peopleness! You, beat, me! And I'll come with you to bring happiness forever moreness!!}the Rock type placed one hand on her chest, the other pointing to the Coordinator and his Feebas.

"Wha..?"the boy blinked, staring at the Sudowoodo with a look of utter confusion on his face, wanting to turn to ask Chue what she had just said. He was however, rudely stopped as the tree Pokemon jumped back and landed on the ground with a huge 'thud'. She grinned ever so slightly as the rocks inside the cavern started to shift out of their positions and roll towards the boy.

"Tell me again why we decided to come here, Chue?"

----

Would continue but I need to do my homework.>_<;;

I just realised how rushed I was yesterday.o.O
    I randomly named my character, counted the years wrongly.
    *went and put 2 years instead of 3 years in the dude's history*

I kept on waking up in the middle of the night to whack myself for missing all the many parts I've edited into the post. X3

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Dun' worry, Yibber, if that ain't a good sign-up then I don't know what is. ^-^ But I just noticed...two gender bends? If anyone else is accepted we'll have a male majority in the cast. I haven't seen that around here for...umm...well, ages quite frankly. Yay for that! ^0^

Oh, and this isn't a completely worthless post by the way, just after I shut of the computer last night I came to realize that my little boy would need something to carry his spare clothes and other things in so now I've added that. *Pokes profile edit* It's a small thing, but I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't cause any confusion.

Anyways, I'll just be waiting for this whole thing to start, which would be...*Blinks* the tommorow of today, which is the today of you because you posted that during your own yesterday, right? Whoa, I think I've confused myself. xD

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Naaaar... I'm really tired... I got tripped while playing hockey and grazed the skin off my hands. Gah. This is why I hate sports. Anyway, I'm gonna make some brandy snaps later! Yay!
    I am so proud of myself for violating Alter... =D

Yes, this isn't pointless because I'm informing y'all that... um... I edited the history. Badly. But I thought Amber needed one. Yeah.
    And yay, like, lots of men! *slutcomment'd*
    I'm annoyed, my friend told this guy I like... that I like him... I think it's revenge because I flirted with her boyfriend... ??;
    Girls are such she-dogs ^^;

BRANDY SNAP TIME!

EDIT: Also, Alter, why are you psoting pointless OOCs here when you should be posting in Showgan? We need Amelia input, Goddanm! *evil eye*}

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    @ Alter: Yeah... I'm slow... XD Remember? It took me forever to get to 1,000 posts? Slow. ^-^

@ Charon: I just randomly came up with the name Tic-Tac! I was thinking of that book... oh! I had the name just a moment ago in my head!!! X_X Oh yes! I remember now, I was thinking of a clock-doggie from the book "The Phantom Tollbooth" whose name was Tock... or was it Tick-Tock...? Oh snap... I give up, I haven't read that book since the 8th grade.... o.O

@ Plushie: Finished History! Just so youze know. ^-^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    @ Plushie; Sorry to break my word like this but I just can't seem to keep myself from typing out this stuff. *Bows before the great RP master* If you think I'm being too spammy with this then just tell me and I'll clear up the offending posts, yes?

@ Charon; There, I've written up no less than two nice ICs in Showgan now, happy? ^-^ Typing up another one for Ancient Dynasty on the side here, although I'm also looking for a suitable article for my internal assessment in Economics.

@ Melissa; You slow? Oh, no, no, no...that term shall never do. You are simply thorough, that's all. ^-^ Oh, and your char...somber expressions...fear of spiders...and born and raised in Fuchsia? Gawd, that's dynamic potential right there. Heh, I hope you don't mind if Yikari has...ahem, run into that particular person once before, because a certain little scene involving a particularly large Ariados has just popped into my head. xD

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    @Yibber: Omigosh hello! Ernis! XD I can tell you put your heart in that, girl, so you shall be Accepted~ as well! No really, that was a good sign-up.

@Alter: Don't worry, I don't think you're going overboard just yet. XD

@Kakashi Hatake: Erm, I guess you could do that, but my statement about good sign-ups from earlier still stands. XD

Well, my Mom decided to call in sick (and leave me home with her XD), so I should start this now. I'm not supposed to be on the computer, though, so we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    @Kakashi: Aw, ya could've been a lot more descriptive than that, right? Descriptive = Good. Length + Descriptive = Awesome. I don't see much of that in your current sign-up, though, dude. Plus, you kind of left some 'Richie's in there from your earlier sign-up. I know you have more effort than that in you, man. But I say: Declined~

If anybody wants to know, the first post is on its way. o.o

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    @Kakashi: Yeah, I replied to that PM to address that..

Anyways, I do believe it is time to start..

IC:

There were only a few stray clouds in the sky, none of them restraining sunlight to stream down and reflect off of the ocean's waters. This sunlight succeeded in creating dazzling sparkles like the ones you would see off the coast of Olivine City.

However, there was no coast in sight at the moment, just miles of open sea stretching as far as the eye could see, a whole ocean of sparkling light that wasn't very good for staring at. In the middle of all this water was an ocean liner of sorts, although compared to most ocean liners it wasn't very luxurious, and resembled more of an over-sized ferry than a high-class ocean liner.

Indeed, the huge boat wasn't really furnished that much except for the dining hall below deck, and even that housed no more than ordinary wooden tables and chairs. The few sitting rooms had chairs, too, obviously, but it didn't really matter anyways. It was as if you were supposed to stand the whole way across the ocean!

This ocean liner was heading for port in Meridian Town, and was currently transporting a lot more passengers than usual, for some weird guy who thought he was a professor had paid the captain and crew a fortune to sail to an assortment of regions and pick up these designated passengers.

It was plowing through the ocean at full speed now, intent on reaching its destination before noontime.

One of the passengers stood on the deck now, a scowl across his face. It was a little boy, his spiky red hair being held down by a deep scarlet bandana for the most part, although bangs still trailed down the sides of his face. It was hard to believe that through this warm weather, he was wearing a yellow sweater and pants, but it wasn't like he was complaining.

Next to this boy was an Espeon, standing alert, flicking his gaze across the deck as if scouting for threats of some kind. However, this certain Espeon.. was wearing dark sunglasses. It was weird, but..

"How long is this going to take?" The boy hissed to no one in particular, staring out at sea, although taking care to avoid staring at any one spot for too long.

{Eh, Skipper, it'd be a lot easier to endure the ride if you actually tried to, erm, socialize with the other passengers.} The Espeon grunted, maintaining a level of seriousness as he adressed his Trainer, although he didn't look up from the deck.

"Perfect.." The boy muttered, his scowl deepening. Socializing was the last thing he wanted to do right now..

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    @ Alter: Heh, a large Ariados eh? Well, sounds good to me. Truth be told, if I ever saw an Ariados in real life, I would freak out and probably be skitish for days afterward. XD Speaking of rea life/game crossovers... there's this boy sitting across from me in the computer lab that looks just like Prince Innes from Fire Emblem.... O_O I'm not joking. That's... scary. I'd better stop looking at him or he's going to think I like him or something.

Yay! 'Tis starting! ^-^ I should be doing homework but... meh.

BTW, for you information, my Mom's name is Cynthia. Though she goes by Cindy.

Cynthia
    --------------

"Oh Wilbur... do you think this will be difficult?" asked a light and melancholoy voice. It sounded almost like a soft breeze blowing through a willow tree. The girl that the voice belonged to was standing on the deck of a boat, facing out towards the water. She didn't like being on this boat, and constantly felt like the great machine was tipping over even when it wasn't.

Her light blue hair flew in and out of her smoky gray eyes as the wind from the boat moving blew it around. She looked down at the thing she was addressing, and noticed that it was not where it should have been.

"Ah! Wilbur?!" she said in the same light voice with just a hint of urgency. Suddenly a grunting voice answered her.

{Cynthia? I'm right here!} It came from a squatty, purply-gray pokemon that had a little fat pig-like nose on his face. A large, deep blue pearl was atop his head, sparkling in the light. His black marble eyes blinked happily up at his trainer, and he snorted a little when he sniffed the air. He had jumped up from the deck floor to the railing of the edge of the ship without Cynthia noticing. She frowned a little, concern showing through her expression.

"Wilbur... I do not think you should be up there. What if you...?" she couldn't finish, figuring that he could figure out the rest of her sentence.

{Oh you worry too much Cynthia. Remember why you took this trip?} the pudgy pokemon said, bouncing lightly.

"Y-Yes... but isn't worrying about you falling a reasonable fear?" the girl asked, still feeling terrified about her pokemon's choice.

The pig chuckled to himself, and then hopped down onto the deck again. He didn't want to alarm her, even if it was fun to look upon the ocean below from the railing. Cynthia sighed, and picked up the Spoink to hold in her arms. She noticed a boy on the other side of the deck comment on how long it would take to reach their destination. She silently agreed. The less time she spent on this water... the more her nerves would be intact.

OOC: LUNCH TIME FOR ME! XD *is hungry*

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Eh, Kakashi, I don't know.. Even though you added length and such, I still see a wide array of errors in that RP Sample.. Yes, many punctuation errors.. >.<

IC:

The red-headed boy continued to scowl, even as his Espeon looked up from the deck to talk to him directly. Those dark sunglasses of his obtained quite a bright highlight from the sun above, while the Espeon began to swish his tail back and forth in the air casually.

{Really, Skipper, making conversation would be in your favor..} The Espeon said, shooting a hinting glance at the girl nearby, the one accompanied by a Spoink. He felt that socializing would make time pass a lot quicker..

"Piro! Stop calling me Skipper!" The boy exclaimed, although for some reason he seemed to be bottling up his true amount of irritation. "I don't want to talk to anybody. I'd rather 'socialize' with Akeru." He concluded, nodding firmly.

{Fine, then, Skipper-Oliver, go ahead and talk to Akeru, seeing as how you seem to be refusing my guidance.} With that, the Espeon, Piro, turned his gaze back towards the deck, observing the people in the nearby area like a security camera.

"Alright, I will." The Trainer, Oliver, replied. He actually regretted saying that.. Talking to Akeru was much worse than talking to any human, he reckoned. Nonetheless, he kept his word and lifted his sweater up just a little, so he could easily unclip one of the four Pokeballs on his belt. With a simple motion of his wrist, he opened the said Pokeball in a moment's time, the usual burst of red light flaring out before it took the shape of its occupant.

Within a few more moments, a Houndour had materialized in front of Oliver, but as soon as that had happened, the Houndour spent little time checking his surroundings before beginning to yap his head off.

{Wheeeee~! Boat boat boat! You never said the boat would be this big!} Akeru howled, hopping in place and every so often turning to face another direction, while still hopping.

Oliver mentally sighed. Why did he do these things..? How had he come into the possession of this Houndour..?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    (*sighs* bloody hell...thats cuz i work in Para, and not small Semi Paras, its technically the same thing as for punctuation i cannot help it if i sucked in English Class...but whatever, thats just meh...all because i have crap grammer.)

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| LMAO, Plushie, Akeru made me laugh. If my dog could speak...he would be exactly like that.
    Hiiiiiii, Melissa's-Mum-whose-name-is-Cynthia! I've never met anyone called Cindy, but when I was little I used to have a Cindy Doll. She had blonde hair, and I used to paint her feet turquoise.
    Ariados are one of my favourite pokemon, but I've never trained one of played one. Weird.}

"We're nearly there-ere~!"

Perched on the railings with her legs dangling, the girl cast a lean shadow on the decks. She sat high above crashing waves, relishing in the sunlight and fresh sea spray. Wingulls screeched and careered overhead, dipping and diving as they rode on the ways. The girl watched them intently, her bright amber eyes fixed on their swift forms. To her, it was a perfect moment; she was lost in the seascape, enjoying more than the view.

Amber Western was a pretty sort, with a soft oval face and almond eyes. Ash brown hair framed her face in chaotic ringlets; the wind and the water vapour had already had it's way with it. She was dressed for the weather, despite the arduous task that lay ahead of her. Faced with exploring an uncharted region, Amber didn't think to wear anything more hard wearing than bamboo flipflops and cut off jeans. Everything about her - from the way she squatted on the raillings dauntlessly, and that expectant grin on her face - told of an adventurous, highly sprung girl. Beneath her tank top, a white and neon pink bikini was just about visible, soaking through already. The damp material clung to her awkwardly - as if this girl really didn't belong in something as restraining as a t-shirt.

{Amber~!}
    The girl glanced down, to see a Vaporeon perched by her feet. The water type's tail was still wagging, though slightly slower now. Her bright brown eyes were still full of excitement. Amber smiled warmly at the sight of her old pokemon; Festival never seemed to change, bless her heart. Her fur might now be blue and her tail might be ridged, but she was still the light-hearted little eevee Amber had found a few years before.
    "I'm... Hungry." Amber announced, and jumped back onto the deck without hesitation. One mistake and she would have tumbled into the sea, but Amber didn't seem to notice. Either that or she didn't care. Amber brushed the dirt from her hands and smiled. "Let's find some food."
    {Yes'm!} Festival chirruped, and trotted obediently after her trainer, who was already striding away.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Cynthia
    ----------------

She had decided to look away from the edge of the boat. It was only serving to make her stomach churn. This wasn't the sort of churning that happens to people who get sea-sick either, more like the kind that people get when they feel like they need to scream or run away. Cynthia hated being afraid of everything....

{Let's talk to someone Cynthia, maybe you'll meet a nice person here!} Wilbur suggested, bouncing happily. Wilbur almost never stopped bouncing; his tail even moved when he was being held. When Cynthia first got Wilbur, her family was under the popular notion that if Spoink stopped bouncing, their hearts would stop as well. Cynthia could remember when one day, to her horror, she saw Wilbur squatting on his tail without bouncing at all. She had screamed and began crying, but Wilbur hopped over to her unharmed.

It seemed that the popular notion was not true. Cynthia later found out that Spoink do indeed need to keep bouncing to pump their heart, but this is only when they are hard at work, or battling. When they are at rest, there was no need to pump a good deal of blood, and their hearts worked on their own without the added help of bouncing.

"I- I don't know... they all look rather busy with their own selves," she said, her gray eyes not really looking at any of them.

Wilbur knew that Cynthia would rather walk naked down a public street than initiate a conversation with someone she didn't know. It was always worth a shot to ask her though. {Eh, just asking,} he said, his stubby arms shrugging, {I'm sure at least one of them will interact with you sometime.}

"Maybe," she responded lightly, her voice only a little louder than a whisper. Was that a Houndour over there? Cynthia didn't like hyper dogs... they scared her when they got too excited. She budged up a little, trying to make herself look less noticable.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    <'SHUUUUUUUUPPPPPPEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!'> Treble wailed. The sound was like nails dragging themselves down a chalkboard, and nobody in the cabin appreciated it much.

<'Pipe down you overgrown peice of cloth!'> Zell grunted from his once relaxing posture on the bed before he was nearly thrown off the bed in surprise.

<Wow new record! Let's see, 5 second wail this time for a simple 'boo'...> Nightmare said taking out a pad of paper and pen from inside of him and scribbling nonsense onto the pad.

"Those aren't words Nightmare, those are scribbles." Mayal said looking at the pad as Slash comforted Treble.

<They are highly refined and advanced SCRIBBLES thank you very much. Doesn't look like much to the HUMAN eye, because we pokemon are much more modernized.> Nightmare said in a very fake accent.

<'Yeah, which it why you still wipe with a leaf.'> Zell said rolling his eyes and settling back into the bed sheets.

<Like he wipes at all.> Slash said rolling his eyes.

<B-but, I-I thought H-haunter's d-didn't go to t-the b-bathroom...> Treble stuttered through sniffles and short gasps.

Nightmare glared at the two other pokemon before determinedly folding his arms and floating to the corner of the room, refusing to say anything until they apologized. He would definetly be mute for the rest of his life.

<Do I smell incompetent skills around here? I think I do.> Zell said sarcastically as he hopped off the bed and let himself out.

<We'll get some fresh air too.> Slash said leading Treble out of the room, after Zell.

<AH!> Zell said purposely as loudly as he could as he technically shouted into the cabin <THE AIR IS MUCH NICER OUT HERE DON'T YOU AGREE SLASH?>

<Indeed!> Slash called back as he led a sniffling Treble out of the hallways.

<It doesn't smell any different to m-me...>

"Well, might as well be hanging out here for a little while longer Nightmare they don't seem to have the thought of apologizing on their minds" Mayal said grinning at her pokemon, which had his jaw dropped to the floor. Literally.

<B-but that's not fair! Go teach them a lesson please?! Give em' the old hour long lecture about teasing! The one you give me! The old one-two!> Nightmare said fake tears welling up in his wide red eyes.

"You got what was comin' for you Nightmare, what can I do?" Mayal asked chuckling at the disgruntled expression on his face "Besides, once we get to our destination, we'll drop the subject okay?"

<So what about till we get there?> Nightmare asked curiously, a surprised expression now sliding onto his face. He always seemed to have knack for acting. Except that it was always extremely fake acting, but he certainly was good at changing expressions every other second.

"Till then, we'd better find some leaves shouldn't we?" Mayal laughed running out the cabin leaving a surprised Nightmare in the bedroom.

<I thought trainers were supposed to be on no side!> Nightmare wailed spinning around in confusion <Might as well gag me and throw me overboard...LIFE IS OVER! I might as well kill myself! ...Not that it would do much anyway...> Nightmare contemplated, acting ever more <I really should've considered that job offer.>

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Nyuk nyuk nyuk, here's a picture of Oliver so you can all see the whacked-out hairstyle. :3

His sweater is supposed to be longer than that, though. .__.

IC:

{Go ahead, Skipper-Oliver. Socialize. It's better than talking to other passengers, right?} Piro said mockingly, looking up at Oliver, although there was still little emotion revealed in his expression. The only possible way to tell that he was being sarcastic would be to listen to the sound of his voice.

Oliver gulped. As soon as he initiated a conversation with Akeru, the Houndour would probably babble a quick response and jump on him or something..

"Yeah, Akeru, uh, you enjoying the boat rid-" Oliver was cut off before he could finish the sentence, Akeru interrupting as soon as he felt like it, again barking his head off.

{The boat is fun! Of course me is enjoying! But I can't find twigs! Piro, are there twigs around here!?} Akeru yapped, first barking up at Oliver, then turning to the Espeon at ground level. Piro opened his mouth to say something, but Akeru didn't stick around to listen, instead deciding to wander off towards the middle of the deck, surveying the area for some reason.

Oliver didn't bother following, although his scowl deepened. If Akeru got in trouble, he'd totally eat it.. God. He pondered whether or not he should return the Houndour to his Pokeball. Well, he had just come out..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Yeah, we should be on the same ship.^^

Anyways, edited some parts of my sign-up sheet.
    And, cute drawing of Oliver there, Plushie!^^

Ic-

"Ernis Reanald! Just think of how good that name would look up on a banner, or on the TV. With huge, shiny letters, each golden-colored.."the boy leaned back on the deck chair he was sitting up, trying to picture his name up in lights. He wasn't going to be like the other young people there, sitting near the railing and looking out yonder. It was just the sea afterall, only a big patch of blue. Why get excited over it when one could converse with him anyway?

{Ernieness is so correct! I wonder how flashy my name would look on paper!}the Sudowoodo sitting on the deck beside her trainer grinned. Buu had always agreed with her trainer, whether she knew what he was talking about or not. She then let out an impatient sigh, starting to count the amount of fluffy clouds which had gathered in the sky.

{Oh yes! I would be great to see your name on lights and get money and be famous with screaming fangirls.}Chue remarked, he was sitting on Buu's lap, takinga deep breath before continuing. {And suddenly go bankrupt as someone sues you for being unfair to the rights of the public and have to go and stoop down back to a lowly level and get publicly humiliated by your peers and fans everywhere and losing face!}the Feebas finished, giving a firm nod before looking up to see what was so interesting about the clouds to the Sudowoodo he was sitting on.

"Once again, thank you for the commenting, Chue."Ernis rolled his eyes before getting off the deck chair for a stretch. Arms rasied above his head, the boy then started strolling after putting his hands down, rather interested by the batch of people who were going to the new region. He didn't have any worry about Buu or Chue, they were bound to be following him.

"What do we have here? Boys and girls....Pretty girls infact."he grinned inwardly while continuing his walk, noting a nice-looking girl with blue hair, too bad she looked a tad scrawny for his taste. A short boy who looked like he was only 12, with these outrageous bangs and red hair. Another would have to be the girl who looked like she had done some running. Wearing aquaish boots, her hair was rather messy too...There was one more, a very beautiful cowgirl who had been against the railing with a Vaporeon at her feet.

{ I know what you're thinkin', friend. And the answer is 'no'! I mean, you know that they'll all turn you down either way. But yeah, just keep smiling! For there's bound to be one person in the Earth who likes you for you and your...'unique' personality.}Chue paused, wondering if he had just said the right thing.

"I know, okay? But there isn't a law against staring and standing, is there?"he growled at the Feebas, folding his arms across his chest before continuing to examine the deck once more. Anyways, the cowgirl was already walking off.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back