• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of The West: A Quest Across Ryko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Whee~! Hi BB! *full-body tackle* ^-^

I do agree with everyone else.. This is bound to be quite interesting indeed. XD

Eh, Charon, that theatre thing sounds like it was fuuuuuunnn.. Especially the part about doing various yet pointless stuff in the aisles. Stupid cheering all the way, baby. XD

IC:

Oliver couldn't help grinning slightly. Yikari had seemed to placed all of his attention on Cynthia for the moment, giving him a chance to escape at last. If he was lucky, Yikari wouldn't even bother chasing after him and trying to convince him that he shouldn't abandon the 'family.'

With utmost silence, Oliver made several sidesteps towards the nearest railing, his sunglasses-wearing Espeon noticing this and immediately following. Oliver was about to turn and run the rest of the way away when he noticed that Amber had frozen in mid-comment. She just cut herself off, and was now staring at something for some reason.

Oliver was immediately filled with natural human curiousity, turning his head in order to get a look at what Amber was staring at. It turned out to be a man clad in a black blazer, currently stepping out of his cabin. Oliver narrowed his eyes at the sight, immediately and mentally placing a 'bad news' label on the man before him. The red-head began backing up, in the direction he had just fled from, while Piro had swiftly and discreetly placed himself between his Trainer and the blazer-wearing man, ears perked up.

Oliver decided that it wouldn't be very smart to just stare at the guy through narrowed eyes. That would only cause trouble. So, doing the only thing he could think of at the moment, he began leaning on the railing and pretended to be fully absorbed in the approaching land mass that was Ryko.

In fact, now that he was looking at it again, he noticed that within the span of a several minutes, the land had gotten considerably closer, now in full detail. Buildings could be distinguished from one another, rather than meshed together in a series of dots. You could actually make out boats that were docked in the harbor, as well as make out the faded silhouettes of inland mountains.

"Wow, these must be really quick currents." Oliver pondered aloud, almost forgetting about the man in the blazer.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ''Oh indeed they are, in fact we could have arrived at this island in the space of about 5 minutes should we have wished it, wel...if we didn't mind coming to a stop at the end, so sharp that the entire ship would have cracked from within.....''

The man has entered the open area of the boat and has come into the prsesence of some children and their pokemon, he saw that they were all looking at him now in different manners, some confused, perhaps even a little scared, he offered a toothy smile.

''My apologies, allow me to introduce myself, my name Is Mr. Saint. I am sorry if my sudden presence alarms you, only it has been a rough couple of weeks for me and i decided to take this oppurtinity to get some much needed sleep for the journey ahead....''
    He smiled on but noticed that they were still looking at him curiously
    ''If you wish to see some identifacation, then I will not be insulted, after all you seem to not be able to trust anybody these days, would you like to? but either way, would you then be so kind as to tell me what exactly you are all doing headed out to this island?'' he finished with a raised eyebrow, but continuing to smile sweetly.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC:
    Random Plushie said:
    Whee~! Hi BB! *full-body tackle* ^-^

*Is so jealous of BB now* xD Seriously though, good timing, BB. A bit more delay and Mr.Saint would have overslept. ^-^

And don't blame me, Melissa. It's all Yikari's fault for always having something to say. xP

Incidentally, to any and all good Jap students in the building, does anyone know the japanese term for grandfather/older male? It would serve well right about now, methinks. ^-^

IC:

Yikari nodded, "Allright then." he said, a sudden grin appearing on his face for no apparent reason, "We are now on an official quest together, Cynthie-chan, that's even better than being partners in cluelessness." he let out a small chuckle at the world in general again, still musing over Cynthia's reaction to his words. Now of course, Yikari might not have been the authority on all things attractive about the opposite gender, but he was still a bit surprised by how very bashfully she reacted to a simple compliment, usually the ladyfolk enjoyed hearing praise about themselves, deserved or no, and certainly many more would have told Cynthia something similar in the past? He shrugged the matter off though, it was probably all just a side effect of brooding too much, yes, she'd have to be taught out of that bad habit as soon as possible.

"A sandwich, you say?" the boy echoed at Amber's words, maintaining his grin, "But Ambry-chan, are you sure that you would not rather have me fetch the gentleman over yonder?" he nodded towards the older blonde who had just stepped out onto the deck and who had managed to catch the attention of both Amber and Oliver already. Well, he certainly looked...wealthy, Yikari had to give him that, but somehow he seemed even older than gramps, although that could be due to the simple fact that Yikari had yet to see the eccentric old man wearing anything more official than his old ninja outfit, and that was only during training.

"Ahh...I see that my offer is unnecessary, then." Yikari added as the man approached them and introduced himself as Mr.Saint, "And there is no need to apologize, Saint-sama..." the boy continued, giving the older man a grin, "You're not half as scary as Ojiisan on a bad morning. I am Yikari Arikawa, pleased to meet you." he bowed dramatically, "As for what our little family here is up to..." he performed a large sweeping motion with his hand to encompass the whole group, "We've been invited attend Chrysso-sama's conference. What about you, Saint-sama?" he finished, peering curiously at the well-dressed man.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I do! Ojiisan! That's probably spelt wrong... ah well....
    I can't really make a decent IC right now....I'm too excited!
    I'm gonna see my favourite band in concert in July! They're hardly ever in England, I am so happy!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - Teehee, I got tackls and you didn't!!!! very Bulbasaur'ish XD

IC - Mr. Saint observed a strange young man, walks over and introduce himself with a low, and rather sloppy bow
    ''Charmed i'm sure'' he said simply at the boy's comment on how he looked in the morning. Still, this person had already shown him respect and digni....well perhaps not dignity, but respect was something that the blonde man could appreciate in a person as young as he, so he smiled and held out a hand to shake
    ''Very pleased to meet you'' he said, throwing his hair back with the other hand, so that it began to swim in the breeze like a lost kite....

OOC - ouch, the shortness :(

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Alter Titan said:
    *Is so jealous of BB now* xD

Whee~! Hi Titan! *full-body tackle*

Anybody else want one while I'm at it? xD

Oh, and just a minor correction; Ryko isn't an island, to those who have called it one. ^-^;;

IC:

Oliver snapped his head back towards Mr. Saint as he spoke, unable to restrain himself from narrowing his eyes again. Something about this guy seemed suspicious.. However, should he comment on it and be proved wrong, that would be way too embarassing. And so, he simply remained silent, folding his arms as Yikari responded first, informing Mr. Saint that they were all to attend Prof. Chrysso's presentation.

"And just so you know, we aren't related in any way. He's just convinced that we're all long lost siblings or something." Oliver said, stepping into the conversation as he usually did. If he were several years younger, he probably would've made a face to compliment that statement. "And since you weren't here to catch it earlier, my name's Oliver."

Piro remained silent as a stone, deciding that Mr. Saint wasn't making himself out to be a threat just yet. The Espeon stepped away from the man and back towards Oliver, looking down at the ground as if thinking to himself.

Before anything more could be said, the captain's voice suddenly boomed out across the deck, the large speakers once again taking action.

"Is this thing on? Oh yes, it is. Terribly sorry for the wasted words, yes I am." The captain began. "Anyway, prepare to disembark everyone! We're arriving shortly based on several accurate calculations. Six minutes to be precise. Apparently we were even more ahead of schedule than I had previously assumed. Isn't that just peachy? It is, and you can't deny it! Anyway, I repeat, prepare to disembark! That is all!"

And with that, the captain was finished, and a more peaceful sound level was regained.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

*waves*
    TACKLE ME, PLUSHIE!! TACKLE ME!!!!! XDDD

Anyways, helloies, Bulba!^0^

Ic-

"I'd love to fetch you a sandwich, Amber.."Ernie replaced the polite smile on his face with a frown as the girl he had been addressing turned to stare at an old guy in a blazer. He narrowed his eyes, not really knowing what to consider the dude as. He was either one of them old travellers, or the old men who dressed nicely to attract young and pretty girls.

"I'm..Ernis Reanalds. Pleased to meet you, Saint."the boy managed to force himself down to a short bow. His grandfather always taught him to bow to his elders. He hadn't even noticed that the ship was already near Ryoko. It was only until the Captain of the ship spoke up, that the boy looked towards the railing of the ship. They were indeed, near the port already.
    Giving his sleeve an impatient tug so that all the wrinkles on it had been smoothed out, the boy tightened his grip on his bag, gesturing for his two pokemon to keep close to him.

{Okay, Ernieness! Talk to you people later!}Buu nodded to her trainer, giving a wave to Festival, Hiro, the funny, shiny Spoink...

"When did I agree to trav-"Ernis stopped, remembering the request he had brought up at the begining of the trip, when all of them had just gotten to know each other.

"Nevermind."he said, giving Buu a pat on the head, allowing Chue to get onto his favourite spot on his shoulder.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Random Plushie said:
    Whee~! Hi Titan! *full-body tackle*

*No longer feeling left out* Pwhee! ^0^

And concerning that term, maybe I'll still wait for a second verdict from Melissa while I'm at it. Yikari is the type to switch the names he calls people for no apparent reason anyway. ^-^

IC:

"Likewise, Saint-sama." Yikari replied, vigorously shaking the offered hand before Oliver made his comment, at which point he felt simply obliged to speak his mind;

"Don't mind Oliver-sama." the boy said, smiling in his usual good-natured way, "He's a bit sour on this fine morning but I shall turn that frown upside down, it's the only brotherly thing to do. Wouldn't you say we look like twins?" he rushed over to Oliver's side, all the time maintining a wide grin, much in contrast to the short red-head's expression before bursting out into a fit of laughter at the world in general and turning his attention to the rapidly approaching harbor of Meridian Town. Hiro, who had taken up sleeping on the deck with one eye half-open, now rising up as well and trotting over to his trainer to peer at the town as well.

"Almost there, Hiro." the boy announced, patting the Houndoom's horned head with all the affection one might show for a cute little puppy, "And then..." the boy continued, a mischievous glint appearing in his eyes, "...the real fun begins."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ''Very pleased to meet you all'' Jason said proudly with a slight tilt of his own head 'And it's, Mr. saint, if you don't mind'' he said this with a smile, not angrily, for they had all been very respectful and he said it more remindingly, matter of factly''

He watched as the boy that called himself Oliver ducked down and began to pat his Houndoom with an evil grin, what the grin was for he didn't quite know, but he observed the pokemon with interest
    ''That;s a fine looking Houndoom you have there young man....'' he said in an impressed voice ''Im somewhat an authority when it comes to fire pokemon, hahahaha, oh yes they interest me greatly, I love the way it stands with pride, that can only come from well grooming, you must be very proud, of you're pokemon, and of yourself'' he smiled before turning to face the sa again, he took a step forward and began to lean on the side of the ship. ''The ocean is very beautiful, very very beautiful, somehow looking at it always makes me fel a little better, yet sadder all the same...'' he began to say in a quiet but blatant voice, talking to no one more inparticular then himself
    ''You loves the sea didn't you.......you loved it very much. I don't think i've ever met such a person with more a connection to the sea then you....''

He stopped his talking and remained mometarily still for a moment, lost in thought, suddenly he turned back round again to look at his young companions

''ahh so you're off to this, lecture shall we say, aswell? what a coinsedence, me too, but, you say you were invited, well thats strange, no disrespect intended, but i do wonder what the professor would want with people as young as you're good selves, once again don't take that the wrong way, jus these sort of things do tend to pick at the mind''

He ran a hand through his long shiny hair, still blowing in the soft breeze. He then grabbed his blazer with both hands and began to neaten it up a bit ''well 6 minutes hey, that will pass before we know it......''

OOC - hewwo everyone :) and no, i am NOT an old perve, honestly, children of today XDXD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ah yes, Charon is correct, the term for grandfather is Ojiisan. And her spelling was top-notch! ^^

Cynthia
    --------------------

"Ah... a quest? Together?" Cynthia said, blinking a little, "Oh, you mean a quest to remember where we saw each other before? Yes... I suppose we are." She didn't comment on the clueless part, for it was pretty obvious that she had not really known what was happening at all for the past few hours. Being around Yikari seemed to make her very confused. He had an odd way of talking that the girl just wasn't used to yet.

Wilbur waved good-bye to Buu and went up to his trainer as well. {Cynthia, you sure I should still be out? What if this Professor guy has a problem with loose pokemon?} Wilbur asked, not wanting to look rude.

Cynthia gave him a look that clearly said that she did not want the Spoink leaving. Wilbur ended that discussion.

"Oh dear... how rude of me," Cynthia said, noticing the older man before them, "My name is Cynthia Tharnst." She nodded to him and then fell quiet again, turning her attention to Yikari and Oliver. She was trying to figure out why Yikari had suggested that they could be twins. Hm... perhaps he meant the kind that don't look alike?

EDIT: Phweee! A piccy of Cradily and Lileep from the latest pokemon movie. Clickies!

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Whatever you need to tell yourself, BB, whatever you need to tell yourself...xD

And yay for Ojiisan! ^0^ Yeees...Yikari is going to have use for that term at a certain point. Yes, I think he will. >D

Oh, and BB...Hiro is Yikari's pokémon. Not Oliver's. You might want to fix that. ^-^

EDITNESS: I just noticed...

*Dramatic pause*

CRADILY AND LILEEP! ^_____________^ *Tackleglomps the little sweeties* Ahh...if only there was a real central manga character who had either of those on his/her team...maybe then they would get the respect they really deserve. Although having them on the big screen is a good start. Thanks for the piccie. ^^

IC:

{Well, someone has to maintain the dignity of this group.} Hiro commented at Mr.Saint's praise, pretending as if he wasn't affected by the words per say but still straightening his pose a bit more.

"Maintaining dignity?" Yikari echoed the fire type's words with some amusement, "Now Hiro, isn't that what we have Marco for?"

The Houndoom scoffed, {Marco...} he began indignantly, {Still believes that moral fiber is something that you get from eating breakfast cereal, and if you show him a noodle he'll jump at it like he hadn't eaten for a week. That crazy crocodile has no dignity outside the battlefield.}

"And you have no fun, in the battlefield or otherwise, you old spoilsport." Yikari retorted in a clearly affectionate voice, giving the fire type a playfull poke.

{Why should everything be fun?} the Houndoom asked, {No, don't answer that...} he continued, {It was a rhetorical question.}

The boy shook his head, turning to answer to Mr.Saint's comment, "Yeah, he's the pride of this team." he replied, smiling as he patted the three pokéballs which were suspended from his shorts by means of what looked like later-addition hatches, "And the rest of us deal with the joy, it's one of those group dynamic type things." he chuckled slightly, wondering wether the older man was listening anymore, seeing as how he was looking out to the sea and seeming to talk to himself more than anyone else. Finally, the male turned to face them again however, commenting on the lecture.

"Well, maybe Chrysso-sama is looking to add some life into the presentation?" Yikari suggested, grinning mischievously again.

{Or a cheap wrecking crew...} Hiro remarked in a cynical tone, {That's your speciality, isn't it?}

The boy folded his arms in a distinctly dramatical way, "Sheez..." he replied, rolling his eyes, "Break one little quiz machine and you never hear the end of it. But yes, time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?" he commented on the last remark, grinning again, "Which is of course precisely what our little family here is having, isn't it?"

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Amber watched Mr. Saint with a look of dislike on her face. Why was a forty-year-old talking to kids like he was one of them? The others didn't seem to mind, but this slick blonde man in his flouncy blazer really was rubbing Amber the wrong. way. She stiffened up completely, and when Festival went darting past Amber grabbed the little vaporeon around her middle and pulled the unwilling animal onto her lap. Amber was used to tormenting and torturing adults - maybe not physically, but through taunts and empty threats. He was complimenting Yukari, and nicities between seniors and minors always threw her.

"time flies when you're having fun." Yukari said, and Amber found herself smiling. soon she'd be on that island, and once Chrysso had given his presentation she and her pokemon could clear off and do whatever they wanted - battle, scale waterfalls, river run...it would be a far moe adventurous camping trip.
    "Can't wait 'til we arrive." she exclaimed. "I mean...all this danger, all this excitement!"
    Festival mewed. {Oh yes, won't it be an adventure to explore a region completely untouched?} she giggled.
    "Uh..." Amber petted her pokemon. "Yeah, 'course."
    Amber hadn't actually understood a word; sometimes Festival spoke far too fast for her to catch on to. smile and nod, girl, she thought to herself.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Whee~! Hi Yibber! *full-body tackle*

Okay yeah, that's getting way too repetitive.

IC:

Oliver resisted the urge to make a sharp comment when Yikari suggested that the two of them could be twins, especially when the boy started laughing like that. God, that kid was like all the little brothers in the world trapped in one body. Oliver continued to remain silent, obviously becoming more irritated by the second as he kept his arms folded.

"A cheap wreaking crew? That sounds like Yikari all the way." Oliver muttered, having picked up on what Hiro had said for some reason. Well, it wasn't like he gave it a second thought.

Piro said nothing, his expression remaining.. expressionless. The Espeon wandered over to the railing, sitting down and peering through the spaces between the bars so he could see the harbor. There were two ships currently docked, and not much people saved the ones who worked here were wandering around at the moment, from what Piro could see.

Just beyond the harbor, the town itself started. It seemed to be a bright seaside town, buildings and houses painted light pastel colors that matched the scenery of the beaches and ocean. Buildings were never more than three stories high, something that Piro was grateful for. Shorter buildings meant space for less people, and less people meant less danger.

OOC:

Yar, Alter, perhaps since Oliver is familiar with Akeru's speech, he could've easily picked up on Hiro's by now.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Hello, Plushie!!!!^0^

*ish now happy that she has been tackled by the Great Plushie*

Maybe, if I wish hard enough, some of her greatness will rub off on me...*Ludicolo charge towards her*

Nice picceh, Melissi.^^

Ic-

Ernis had taken to folding his arms, listening in to the conversation taking place. He didn't feel all too good now, since the appearance of Mr. Saint. Was the old dude going to join them? Bleh, this was going to be a drag. Still, he needed all the protection he could get, and if he had learnt how to endure Arikawa's comments, what was stopping him from being aquaintances with Saint?..The 'talking to himself thing' was another turn off, but the boy was determined to get over it.

"Wreaking crew and Yikari? They sound so compatible."the Coordinator grinned at Oliver's statement, not really caring where the redhead had gotten that from.

{Lookness! The port! The port! The port! The port! The port!!}Buu jumped up and down beside her trainer, reisisting the urge to jump off the edge of the ship at that very moment.

{Rew would love this! I know he would!}the Sudowoodo cried out in excitement, grabbing the only Great Ball which wasn't empty off Ernis' waist.

"...If Rew gets cranky again, remember to withdraw him."the boy gave Buu a short glance, turning back to the group.

{Rightness, Ernieness! We know!}the tree saluted her trainer as a small fish Pokemoon appeared on her other shoulder. As the red light died down, it was a small, groggy-looking Remoraid.

{Whaz' za? Anythin' the matt'er' here?}Rew yawned, blinking his eyes a few times, trying to get a good picture of his surrondings. His eyes resumed their normal position, half-opened but still alert.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Ehh...yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Hiro's speech would probably be easier to follow anyway since he speaks a lot slower than Akeru. xD
    Random Plushie said:
    God, that kid was like all the little brothers in the world trapped in one body.

Like woah, Oliver's starting to think of Yikari as a brother already. Better watch it, Oliver-sama, he's getting to your head! xD

Oh, and Charon...your misspelling of Yikari's name is giving me a major case of deja vu (Stupid new coding preventing me from seeing apostrophed 'e's. <.<), bringing back old memories it is. Although the resemblance between the old and new Yikari amounts to name and gender only. ^-^

IC:

"Why Oliver-sama...Ernie-san..." Yikari commented at Oliver's remark and Ernis' eager chime-in, feigning a look of pleasant surprise which was so obviously dramatic that it would take quite the guillable person to take it for an honest one, "I see that we're starting to bond already. What with sparking up sibling rivalry and everything." he smiled warmly at the two of them, giving both a quick pat on the shoulder, "We are one step closer to being one, big, happy family." he let out another good-natured chuckle at the end of his sentence, although his voice faultered from its carefully over-cheerfull tone for one brief moment when he spoke the last sentence, although judging by the swift way in which it returned, it could very well just have been the strain of all the talking the boy had done or another one of his mind games, and the boy certainly didn't give any indication of it being anything else as he turned to watch the newly appeared Remoraid with great interest.

"Why Ernie-san, what a cute chibi-Remoraid you've got there." the boy commented, grinning at the sight of the fish pokémon who did happen to be a bit on the smallish side, "Hiro, come and say 'hi'."

The Houndoom snorted, reluctantly trotting over to Rew and eyeing the water type for a moment before speaking up.

{Good morning.} he said in his usual tired voice, {Assuming that you can find anything good in it, which is more than I have managed. My trainer seems to want me to socialize or somesuch nonsense so Hiro is my name, and that's about as social as I'm going to get...} the Houndoom turned around again, ignoring the Remoraid and trotting over to observe the approaching scenery of Meridian Town instead.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Yep, the Lileep and Cradily are cute in that piccie. The movie also has some weird globby red glowing fossil pokemon that aren't really pokemon. They're like for defending against intruders in Mew's tree. They suck up Ash and co. ^^ I think a big Cradily one sucks up Jessie and James. I should try to find a picture of that part.

As for now though... post!

Cynthia
    ----------------

"Oh my... looks like we're almost to shore. I hope this goes well for everyone. It should be... fun," Cynthia said to no one in particular. It sounded a bit odd coming from her, as by judging from her appearance, it looked as if she had hardly ever had fun before in her life.

This wasn't true though, Cynthia had fun many times; she just didn't show it the same way. If one asked her when the last time she laughed was; she probably wouldn't be able to remember. It wasn't as though she was sad, she just never really had much to laugh at. Things were funny, but Cynthia would just politely smile or chuckle the tiniest bit. She used to laugh when she was little, but even that was far less laughter than the usual child. It was just her.

"Ready Wilbur?" she asked her little Spoink. The pokemon looked up at her with a smile.

"You bet! I don't think Tic-Tac will be though. Oh well! They'll just have to learn to get along,} the pig said smartly, nodding his head a bit.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Yes, Alter, I added in the thought about little brothers to signify that. XD

*hugs Yibber for saying nice things*

IC:

It was obvious that when Oliver opened his mouth, he was going to say something along the lines of 'in your dreams' or 'that's what you think', but unfortunately the red-head was cut-off by the booming of the ship's horn. The deep, loud sound blared throughout the ocean around the ship, resonating out to the harbor. It sounded like any other ship's horn, save for the fact that the captain must've been playing with it because it kept going on and off in a weird rhythm.

The ocean liner had slowed its pace dramaticly, which was to be expected, as it had approached the harbor. It was in the harbor itself by now, which was a good enough excuse for the captain to be blaring out the ship's horn, one could assume.

In several moments' time, the ship had docked with a very anti-climatic halt, parking in some spot in the harbor that had not been taken up yet. Sailors down below were paying no attention to the ocean liners, having already gotten used to the scene long ago. Perhaps someone was looking at the ship through a third-story window, but that was the most attention anyone on the S.S. Kingdra would recieve at the moment.

"Okay now," came the captain's voice, blaring out from the speakers as usual. "Everybody get off. We're here, if it isn't obvious enough. Do enjoy yourselves during your stays, lads and lassies. I've always wanted to say that." The sound of the microphone being turned off was what signified that the captain was done speaking.

Oliver, having forgotten about making a sharp retort, now gazed down at the harbor. Random ship cargo was just laying around in piles down there, while many a worker was moving it box by box into one of several warehouses nearby. Other than that, there wasn't much scenery except a few old fishing nets laying around. The harbor faded out into the town itself. Bored with that sight, Oliver turned his head to spot the catwalk, which had been set in place when nobody had been looking.

"Well, there's the catwalk.. come on, all you.. people.." Oliver muttered, turning towards the said catwalk, trudging towards it with his hands placed firmly in his pockets. Piro followed shortly after, sticking so close to the boy's feet that it almost seemed as if he would trip over the Espeon.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| yey C:
    I like your new piccy, Plush <3}

As the boat began to pull in, Festival's leaping became more and more feverish. {There soon, there soon~!} she sang, in her most irritating manner. Amber, who didn't have the heart to shush her, simply smiled and gazed out to sea.

{Come oooon!} Festival squeaked, as the S.S.Kingdra came to a stop. {Let's go already!}
    "Right!" Amber replied, and the pair charged over in Oliver's direction. Amber pushed past the short red-headed boy, and sprinted down the catwalk at top speed, despite the fact that there was quite a dizzying height each side. Festival followed meekly, trotting just behind. She couldn't help glancing back at Piro, though, who was still looking very dashing in his sunglasses. Still, they were on land now!
    Amber and Festival skidded to a halt one the harbour, and peered around.
    {Now what?} Festival asked.
    "Uhhh... dunno..."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-

*gaspen*

*ish hugged by Plushie*

Aye', I feel stronger already, dudes.XDDD

Ic-

{Wha-? D'oh..Hello. I-I'm Rew.}the Remoraid paused to let out a yawn before continuing, not really minding that now, the Houndoom had positioned himself to look at the scenary of Meridian Town. It was always like that, since the fish pokemon was versed in talking slowly.

{Aaa...a-cordding' to these two, every dayz' a happy one. Don't see why tho', probably cause' I sleep.}he closed his eyes before letting out yet another yawn.

{Yeah! Rewness sleeps too much! You should learn how to get out more!}Buu nodded, giving the Remoraid a soft poke, though that was enough to push him off balance and land onto her green hand.

{Gah..is this what you people called me out fer'? If I don' get anythin' else to do, I might as well go back to sleep.}he mumbled, resting in the Sudowoodo's arms.

"Yeah, well, my Rew WAS trained by me."Ernis grinned, happy at Yikari's comment, even if it was short of directed to Rew as well. The boy stopped fidgeting with his hands as the Captain announced that they had reached the port. Following after Oliver without another word[Not really to his liking], who had been pushed aside, by that pretty Amber girl.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari looked up with newfound excitement at the end of the captain's announcement, hurrying off towards the catwalk like everyone else with Hiro on his heels, but stopping just before and performing an overly dramatic flourishing bow as Amber chose to rush past, soon followed by Ernis.

"Ladies first." the boy remarked with a chuckle, gesturing for Ernis and Cynthia to go before him.

Hiro rolled his eyes, having heard this particular line many times before already, but stayed put by his trainer's side, just in case the boy came up with a foolish last-minute-on-the-ship plan during his absence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back