• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reincarnation

Years
    What if you died, and came back something else.

What do you think you would be?

Me: I'm such a bad person I would just go to hell...It wouldn't be worth making me into a grasshopper or whatever.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I don't believe in that kind of stuff, but if I did, I honestly have no idea.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't really believe in reincarnation as well, but if I was to be reincarnated, it would be either a dog, or a better person than before.

Years
    A lot of people have asked me this before, but I just don't know what I would be.

I would prefer to be some form of bird as I would love to fly.

Years
    I think I'd prefer to stay human, thanks. But if I were made to choose some other species I think I'd go with some kind of poisonous slimy thing like a tree frog that no other animal wants to eat. I really wouldn't want to experience that. Plus I could end up as some rare and unknown species that holds the cure to cancer or whatnot. Not that I'd care on account of being a frog, but, you know, that's more than most animals can claim.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I don't necessarily believe in reincarnation, but I will admit it's fun to think that the jerk in your class is just setting himself up to be a fly in his next life. xD

As for what I would be... probably something like an owl. Silent, night-dwelling, and perceived as wise. I think it'd work. Or maybe a leopard, just because they're awesome. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't believe in reincarnation. But if I had to choose, I would like to stay human. The constant fight for survival doesn't sound too appealing to me. Plus, humans are just so diverse, life as an animal would be kind of boring.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    If I believed in this...

Well, I'd reject it. I'd rather be The Mima, and haunt you all for eternity.

Plus, that outfit and bloody knife looks pretty awesome...

Years
    I think I would stay as a human. I'm not sure about the specifications for where you end up depending on how good/bad you've been, but I know I haven't abided by the Four Noble Truths but on the other hand I like to think I'm somewhat compassionate so I don't think I would move up or down.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    A Panda. I would be kept in complete luxury my whole life, due to how endangered they are. I would be protected till I die... Again. And I would be famous too, and be in all the news papers of the region I was reincarnated in.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think I'll just be a random bacteria in someone's guts.

Back