• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    You can always use -Hackmew-'s XSE!

LU-HO: Is there a way to select the whole tree tile all 6 blocks at once, then paste it anywere?
    I've read the README.txt but it says that youcan only do it for one tile and paste the one tile on all blocks that are connecting the same block.

Is there a way, or will you implant it in future versions?

yes you can i do it all the time

hold CTRL and Left mouse botton and right mouse botton at the same time dragover the tiles u want then let go once u have them

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • You can always use -Hackmew-'s XSE!

LU-HO: Is there a way to select the whole tree tile all 6 blocks at once, then paste it anywere?
    I've read the README.txt but it says that youcan only do it for one tile and paste the one tile on all blocks that are connecting the same block.

Is there a way, or will you implant it in future versions?

Than you haved read good enought:
    Map view:
    ------------
    Left mouse button => Draw current block / Stamp.
    Middle mouse button => Fill tool, replace all connected blocks of the same type with another.
    Right mouse button => Select hovered block as current.

Ctrl/Strg + Left mouse button => Draw current block.
    Ctrl/Strg + Middle mouse button => Fill tool, replace all connected blocks of the same type with another.
    Ctrl/Strg + Right mouse button => Select big block, on click and select the selected area will be shown in a new window.

after the big block (tree) is selectet you can paint/stamp it.
    you can alos copy part of maps with this tool from one to a other map.

this selection wor also on block palette:
    Map view - Block palette:
    -------------------------
    Left mouse button => Select hovered block as current.
    Middle mouse button => Select hovered block as current.
    Right mouse button => Select hovered block as current.

Ctrl/Strg + Left mouse button => Select hovered block as current.
    Ctrl/Strg + Middle mouse button => Select hovered block as current.
    Ctrl/Strg + Right mouse button => Select big block, on click and select the selected area will be shown in a new window.

greetz LU-HO

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    hmmm
    my a-map died after I was editing some things in my fr rom-it showed all the maps massed up,so I closed it and chacked the rom.It was alright.So I tried opening up am again and I get this error-stack overflow

Help?
    erich336 - future hacker

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • hmmm
    my a-map died after I was editing some things in my fr rom-it showed all the maps massed up,so I closed it and chacked the rom.It was alright.So I tried opening up am again and I get this error-stack overflow

Help?
    erich336 - future hacker

Hi

hm... 2 possibillitis:
    1. The error can be fixed by reboote of you computer.
    2. the Rom have somewere a glitch you dont see at the moment you start the rom in an Emulator...

greetz LU-HO

Years
  • Whatever happened to manual repointing when you want to enlarge a map? I tried to enlarge 0.0 (Petalburg Ctiy) to a 64x64 map size, and it gave me a "Advancemap Error (4) cannot change bytes at end of file". I'm thinking it may have something to do with repointing, any suggestions?

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Whatever happened to manual repointing when you want to enlarge a map? I tried to enlarge 0.0 (Petalburg Ctiy) to a 64x64 map size, and it gave me a "Advancemap Error (4) cannot change bytes at end of file". I'm thinking it may have something to do with repointing, any suggestions?

This error occure if AdvanceMap try to save data "behind" end of file, behind the 16MB of the rom. this is not possible and therefore this error occure.

perhaps you give advancemap a offset it sould save the new map, that is not possible, or there are some other errors in you rom...

greetz LU-HO

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • LU-HO, i was wondering if in the next version you maybe might have a
    berry offset for you know, the berry tree script or something
    so you can edit berry trees in RSE FRLG roms. ;D
    That will render useless because all you have to do is make a berry tree tile, and make scripts for each one.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • LU-HO, I don't mean that sort of berry offset,
    I mean the berries in RSE, that can be picked and
    replanted again and watered, those sort of berries all have the same offset,
    it would be good if they can edited. I just can't edit them in RSE.

dlongwoot

addicted to everything pokemon
    Years
  • umm hey look this looks great and all and i dunno if i am covering a topic already brought up but i cant be stuffed looking thorugh all 5 pages or but when i run the advanced map thingy it launches and lets me selct language i go to agreement i agree but then thats it it odesnt open the program up so i try again and same thign happens like a cycle o well any help would be appreciated umm i can rember this happening with the last release and i cant rember how i fixed it btw 1.82 is doing same thing now as well. thanks in advanced
    soz for inconvinience

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • umm hey look this looks great and all and i dunno if i am covering a topic already brought up but i cant be stuffed looking thorugh all 5 pages or but when i run the advanced map thingy it launches and lets me selct language i go to agreement i agree but then thats it it odesnt open the program up so i try again and same thign happens like a cycle o well any help would be appreciated umm i can rember this happening with the last release and i cant rember how i fixed it btw 1.82 is doing same thing now as well. thanks in advanced
    soz for inconvinience

hmmm... strange
    never heard about a problem like this...
    You choose "I hereby accept this agreement." (the first of the choose boxes) and then press the OK button(second button)?
    and afterwards it close AdvanceMap?

Xeon

Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2013
    Are you ever going to make this thing open source? It's not like you're making any profit on it and I'd like to tear it open.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Hi, its been a while LuHo, how's the bugfixed Amap coming? Is it ready yet? I'am tired of all the errors.

I have start to beginn the bugfixing Version since last week.
    My PC is damaged, and i have to buy and setup an new one...

"of all the errors." i'm searching for all the bugs there are in the moment.
    can you list "all errors" you know? or send them per PN to me?

Are you ever going to make this thing open source? It's not like you're making any profit on it and I'd like to tear it open.

No, it is not plan to make it open source.
    But in the futur if i end making Romhacking i would make it open source, so it do not "die".

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    How do you edit the border? I changed the outside of Pallet Town to be rock, but I can't change beyond what's on the screen while I'm editing it. Is there a way to switch what the border is beyond the screen?

Derlo

Tired....
    Years
  • Hello!

Well I was using AMAP 1.9 in my rom of FR, after creating 2 new maps it happened that problem when I created the 3rd map and I tried to edit his/her size:

[Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92
    [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

I had already made that with 2 maps that I had created before and that mistake didn't happen!!
    But using AMAP 1.82 that mistake doesn't happen... I get to INSERT and to INCREASE THE SIZE of the MAP without problems.. but when I open the rom in AM1.9 that mistake turn to happen...

How could that be solved!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back