• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
Years
  • I can't delete 1.90...how do you?

You cannot delete AdvanceMap 1.90?
    or you cannot delete a Map in AdvanceMap 1.90?
    i think you mean the second one:

first of all you should use 1.92 because the Resize Bug (damage your rom, on resize a map)

second, AdvanceMap do not allow to delete maps.
    Because it couldn't read the MapBankHeader after deleting a map.

greetz LU-HO

Last edited:

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Very nice!

I talked to you awhile go,

I'll be including the link to AM in the Pokebase Program.

Thanks for the permission!

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Don't know if other people are having this issue, but AdvanceMap freezes up whenever I load a rom. I have the latest version, the rom I'm using is a clean version of ruby, and I even set up the script editor, but it keeps epic failing on me. :c

Hi

How long do you wait?
    The Advance Roms of Pokemon have much data in it and on open a Rom, AdvanceMap Analyse the Data to find offsets and show the MapBankHeader-Tree on left side.
    If you have a old PC this could tacke some time...
    After a rom is Open, you see the Time tacken in AdvanceMap's Statusbar.

Greetz LU-HO

Years
  • Hey i found a error, i don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but when ever i insert tiles, it comes up "do you want to save" once you click yes or no it just freezes, btw its on the newer version.

fishrocker

the fish that rocks
    Years
  • Wow! I din't realize how outdated my Advanced Map was. I was version 1.8.2 until I just downloaded the newest one, which happens to be 1.9.2

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    what is the script offset, person id and picture number for articuno and deoxys?

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but could you make a greater distinction on the Wild Pokemon page under the fishing tab. It would be nice to know what Pokemon were making available to be caught with the Old Rod, Good Rod, and Super Rod.

AmusedRaccoon

Dilettante
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    My deleted post was a request for help regarding a feature of AdvanceMap; a request in which I provided all the information I had in order to assist LU-HO or whoever decides to take an interest. Anyone who read the whole thing would have discovered that it was not off-topic.

In all my hours of sifting through threads I could not find a single problem like it, so I figured that maybe nobody else had either, so maybe such information would be useful. Not to sound belligerent or anything; this is just a bit of rationale that I thought was obvious.

Regardless, I still need to know. So I'll boil it down to this:

hay lu-ho i daleted some warps & now my conections r broken. PLS HALP.

...and maybe I'll get an answer.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but could you make a greater distinction on the Wild Pokemon page under the fishing tab. It would be nice to know what Pokemon were making available to be caught with the Old Rod, Good Rod, and Super Rod.

sorry i don't know which entry in the list is for which Rod, so i cannot show it.

My deleted post was a request for help regarding a feature of AdvanceMap; a request in which I provided all the information I had in order to assist LU-HO or whoever decides to take an interest. Anyone who read the whole thing would have discovered that it was not off-topic.

In all my hours of sifting through threads I could not find a single problem like it, so I figured that maybe nobody else had either, so maybe such information would be useful. Not to sound belligerent or anything; this is just a bit of rationale that I thought was obvious.

Regardless, I still need to know. So I'll boil it down to this:

hay lu-ho i daleted some warps & now my conections r broken. PLS HALP.

...and maybe I'll get an answer.

Hmm.... there was/are posts that are much more off-topic...
    i don't see the long one of you post, but you can send detailed descriptions also as PN ^^

deleting Warp, and Conncetion don't work anymore?
    that cannot be^^ they have nothing to do with each others.

please contact per PN do discuss the Problem^^

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • You cannot delete AdvanceMap 1.90?
    or you cannot delete a Map in AdvanceMap 1.90?
    i think you mean the second one:

first of all you should use 1.92 because the Resize Bug (damage your rom, on resize a map)

second, AdvanceMap do not allow to delete maps.
    Because it couldn't read the MapBankHeader after deleting a map.

greetz LU-HO

well it does allow you to delete maps if you put -1 in the place where it asks how many maps to add. It is very glitchy though and shouldn't be done because it can delete a lot of random maps, which also messes up warps, map connections, and possibly some scripts. I would suggest that you take this out. If you can't do that, at least make it so you can't type the - sign in the program.

AmineX

Music Expert
    Years
  • on which offset do you insert your map? does the offset end on 0,4,8 or C?
    if not, than this is the problem.

i would try to reinsert/overide the map in same Bank.Map position.
    DEH I thought that this (0,4,8 & C) last offsets number were used only with Samples & music data .
    my thinking was wrong even maps & graphic use them SO!!!!
    Thanks for the info.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Why whenever I tried to create a new map, even to the very small one, the game in Battle Pyramid in Battle frontier becomes ALL BLACK?

Same thing no matter where I put the offset of the map....
    All seems to be fine even using script ASM editor, only in MAP CREATION....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Only two people in this world exist, Those who understand zeroes and ones and those whose not!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back