• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remove one thing from the meta

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Pheromosa. I'd say Ultra Beasts in general, but Pheromosa is without a doubt the most busted one. It has really high attacking stats and sky high Speed, and when it knocks out a Pokemon, its highest stat gets boosted. And you could say that Toxapex walls it, but Pheromosa can adapt to that by using Hidden Power Ground. Hell, Pheromosa is even more busted than Hoopa-U and GSC Snorlax!

I don't think so. Pheromosa is strong and fast, yes, but it's very prone to priority. While HP Ground can handle Toxapex, Toxapex can easily shrug off an unboosted one and fish for a burn with Scald:

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Toxapex: 109-130 (35.8 - 42.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery

224+ SpA Pheromosa Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Toxapex: 108-128 (35.5 - 42.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    so much salt lol

I'd remove Fairy's immunity to Dragon (making it neutral) so we can have 4 Drag 2 Mag. I want to see what happens.

Back