• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Old name: Neophase

New name: Forsaken

Thanks.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • This isnt an actual name change request, but a related issue. I had my name changed some time ago, (not sure when is the problem) and its not showing up in my profile when that name change took place. Help? It used to show up, but after the site changed servers, it hasnt

Years
  • This isnt an actual name change request, but a related issue. I had my name changed some time ago, (not sure when is the problem) and its not showing up in my profile when that name change took place. Help? It used to show up, but after the site changed servers, it hasnt
    It looks like you requested your name back in December. Around the beginning of this past February, something happened to the name change plugin which caused the whole database of names to disappear...thus why it's not showing in your profile. The name history disappeared for everybody back then.

Would this Then be okay?
    If your change isn't a "simple" one - that is, just doing something like changing capitalization or switching a space for an underscore (for example), then you won't be able to get it changed until your four months are up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Can I get a name change? I don't want Shiny Manaphy anymore but would rather have Stryke.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Not a name change request, just a question.

If I got my name changed from Wind~, to Wind, would I have to wait another 4 months to get a full name change?

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • So then I believe it's been long enough since my last name change. I'd like to go back to Ooka.

Old: /*.Ooka.*/
    New: Ooka

Last edited:

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Hey I was just wondering if I'm eligible for a name change if so.

Old username pokemon luver

New Username Sailor Venus.

If I'm not eligible I'm sorry and thanks in advance!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back