• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Republic of Georgia in War Against Russia

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    How many hicks does everyone think started loading their guns?

Anyone? Anyone?

Years
  • The US and others have advised to Georgia stop war when have seen that we are ready to go up to the end. This war was test for Russian military and government, and 2000 killed civil in opinion of Washington " the reasonable price" for such "test"

Why people in South ossetia say "thanks to Russia", not "Leave from here"?

P.S. War - really bad thing... Today all day I with my friends celebrated a victory and now the head hurts...

If someone wishes to weaken my country by war - that it not the best variant. At all times war was good force for economy (on an example of the USA it obviously). And as in any Russian city there are many military factories, they do not have orders... There will be orders, there will be workplaces and to us it will be good. Thanks those who has planned this war - you have made a mistake

Pokemon fans - you need a war? If there will be a greater war that there will be no Internet, there will be no entertainments. And Pokemons will be - mutation exposed pets))) My friends speak that is useless to overpersuade people in the west, and I think that is necessary - I don't need a war. At us is not only our governments, but also our lives, the general interests and it is a lot of that else - do not allow someone to take away all it. let's will be gym pokemon battles only)))

It is not a propaganda - it's my ideals)))

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Red1530, if you're going to post new information, even if your last post was a day old, it's better to just edit the previous post. Double posting isn't allowed :x
    His double post was hot though, I must admit...

Oh, the fighting stopped. Pfft boring. At least no more lives will be lost though.

Years
  • tsk...

The US and others have advised to Georgia stop war when have seen that we are ready to go up to the end. This war was test for Russian military and goverment, and 2000 killed civil in opinion of Washington " the reasonable price" for such "test"

Why people in South ossetia say "thanks to Russia", not "Leave from here"?

P.S. War - really bad thing... Today all day I with my friends celebrated a victory and now the head hurts...

If someone wishes to weaken my country by war - that it not the best variant. At all times war was good force for economy (on an example of the USA it obviously). And as in any Russian city there are many military factories, they do not have orders... There Will be orders, there will be workplaces and to us it will be good. Thanks those who has planned this war - you have made a mistake

Pokemon fans - you need a war? If there will be a greater war that there will be no Internet, there will be no entertainments. And Pokemons will be - mutation exposed pets))) My friends speak that is useless to overpersuade people in the West, and I think that is necessary - I don't need a war. At us is not only our governments, but also our lives, the general interests and it is a lot of that else - do not allow someone to take away all it. let's will be gym pokemon battle only)))

It is not a propaganda - it's my ideals)))

Very Surprising that Pokemon fans are talking about world events (So much for the usual PokeKid Stereotype) Has any body even read Turtledoves "Valley-Westside War" it's sad because if a true WW happens at the least we'll be sent back to the Medieval age.

Anyway's everything's propaganda nowaday's I can't even trust any news source from the US to the Philippines it's all propaganda... The only places I actually listen to are PBS and NPR (It's sad that people just make fun of them...:()

Really? The Cold War wasn't even a war, it was pretty much a game of political "my Dad's bigger than your Dad" chess.

Not really... the Vietnam War, Korean War, and various "mini" skirmishes around the world was part of the broader Cold War (Because if you really think about it most countries back then were either Leaning Pro-West or Pro-Communist (I understand the Soviet-Chinese Difference K?)

His double post was hot though, I must admit...

Oh, the fighting stopped. Pfft boring. At least no more lives will be lost though.

People dying is boring to you.... how sad... imagine YOU'RE relatives perishing in the middle of a conflict....

Years
    Years
  • Yesterday the Republic of Georgia and the Russian Federation aggred to a cese-fire. However this morning there are reports that Russia has viloated the cease-fire.

Cease-fire? Did not hear about it. Can in the west have misheard? Latest I know that president of France goin to Georgia with 6 points offer to cease-fire. Insted this I heard that Abkhasia has released gorge "Kondor" from Georgian military. In south ossetia on bodies killed georgian soldiers are found weapon and others things with marks "Property of USA, if lost return to owner". Good advise - inside of ICBM it is comprehensible? Precisely and quickly.))) What this "property" doin on Georgian territory?
    Military charges of Georgia have grow up in 30 times - not simply so. It was better to mine to spend this money for improvement of a life of citizens of Georgia instead of on the weapon applied against citizens of Georgia...

Also - Russia will give about 20000000 $ (500000000 rubles 24.5 rubles/1$) for a town of Tchenvaly reconstruction, for a first time! Why Georgia not pay any cent for fully destroyed town? Time for Georgia to return debts will come, I think...

P.S. vtommy1 - Yakitate (やきたて!) know "fresh made" Japan fan? I see I need learn Japanese better)

Last edited:
    Years
  • OMG...

This is getting quite serious...It's the middle of the Olympics and now there's a conflict... WTH is taking the UN so long to deploy some actual UN Peacekeepers there. But then again BOTH the US and Russia are part of the permanent UN Security Council...

Years
  • Also...

Did anybody notice that the general public isn't paying attention to this conflict as much... probably because of the Olympics... I mean it's like their doing this when the general publics back is turned or something.

Years
  • The Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is quoted as saying that it is impossible to have South Ossetia and Abkhazia returned to Georgia.

And what you went after Georgian attack? People in South Ossetia and Abkhasia don't wish to be in such country as Georgia, where President can kill sitizens by order of someone. They don't hate people of Georgia, they hate it's government and search help in Russia (why in Russia, not other countries?)

Did anybody notice that the general public isn't paying attention to this conflict as much... probably because of the Olympics... I mean it's like their doing this when the general publics back is turned or something.

Our news says that western mass media have lost for information war and now in every possible way try to distract public from real originators of the conflict.

Beginning of the conflict during Olympic games - an occasion to offend China - there have enclosed many money and all world looks on south ossetia instead of at China

Yesterday I saw meeting in Tbilisi. Saakashvilly, Ushenko and Kochyaryan (I do not know who it) - they are one team - and this is really serious. Their people, their countries are not necessary to them, they want make isolation of Russia and ready pay any price!

Lavrov says that all this is plan of Washinton. I can't belive in it... Why it them? We don't want nuclear war still USSR destroyed... We are not done nothin bad nowere in the world... It's fear of russia? Patalogic must assume...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Umm...

Our news says that western mass media have lost for information war and now in every possible way try to distract public from real originators of the conflict.

Beginning of the conflict during Olympic games - an occasion to offend China - there have enclosed many money and all world looks on south ossetia instead of at China

Yesterday I saw meeting in Tbilisi. Saakashvilly, Ushenko and Kochyaryan (I do not know who it) - they are one team - and this is really serious. Their people, their countries are not necessary to them, they want make isolation of Russia and ready pay any price!

Lavrov says that all this is plan of Washinton. I can't belive in it... Why it them? We don't want nuclear war still USSR destroyed... We are not done nothin bad nowere in the world... It's fear of russia? Patalogic must assume...

Umm are you running this through a translator (Like Babelfish) because it's kind of hard to understand...(Sorry...no offence)

And also not all of Western News media is Propaganda... There are the Public Broadcast stations in the US (NPR & PBS) which is partly funded by Public Donations...

Years
  • Umm are you running this through a translator (Like Babelfish) because it's kind of hard to understand...(Sorry...no offence)

Sometimes I use machine translation for unknown words. And, of course, sometimes when can't formulate phrase in eng... Sometimes I asking my friends for translation to rus to understand your posts))) I just study))) And now, when english not learned at all, japanes punch my brain))) Do not pay attention for mistakes, misprints and unreadable phrases ;-)

Is someone learning Russian here? We can help each other))))

P.S. In Russia always studied language of the probable enemies (French, German, Japanese, English e.t.c.) I Hope this time has gone...

Last edited:
    Years
  • P.S. In Russia always studied language of the probable enemies (French, German, Japanese, English e.t.c.) I Hope this time has gone...

I do hope so too...Well in HS here in CA it's usually only Spanish or French but in College it's you're choice...Possible enemies???? OMG...the Cold War is technically over but these recent flare ups 'the Missile Defence sys. in Europe' and 'The Georgian Conflict' does point the other way >.> (I've been reading way too many Alternate History books so I do have somewhat of an idea of you're guy's POV, and I also love History/Current Events so these discussions are something that I enjoy)

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Did anybody notice that the general public isn't paying attention to this conflict as much... probably because of the Olympics... I mean it's like their doing this when the general publics back is turned or something.

Yeah, this is true. There has been numerous conflicts that haven't been heard of in the States (the old Khmer Rouge genocides are virtually unheard of in America), but, unfortunatly that's how it goes. You can thank the media for this, but it's not just Western media, I've been to at least 9 different countries, and they all have biased news.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Well since CNN, FOX, MSNBC among so many corporate media first class lying new sources have struck again this time doing a bang up job in trying to make Russia look like the bad guys I thought I'd come back to PC and shed a little light to the people here.

To make things short I'll quote Alex Jones (love him or hate him he states facts) "US backed Georgian forces with Marines & Army sneak attacking Russian peacekeepers who were there lawfully, killing them and then John McCain saying the Russians are bad and they need to pull out and allow this take over to happen."

This is a war based on Oil/Food/Power orcastrated by criminal minded Global Elite like the Rothschild family trying to take control of America so they can rid Russia, China & India to accomplish their one world government.

AK87 - I wish you the best.

Back