• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reputation is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForPortCity

www.forport.com
Years
  • Yea, you can just get a new proxy easy with mozilla firefox, AcCiDeNT if you don't know how I can show you on AIM so don't even bother..

Kurosaki

Andy, n00bs won't read that cause its too long, but its really good, XD

ForPort= warning for flaming

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ForPortCity said:
    Yea, you can just get a new proxy easy with mozilla firefox, AcCiDeNT if you don't know how I can show you on AIM so don't even bother..
    Good bye, thank you for posting at PC. Join again before your ban is up and I'll double it, do it again, and I'll double that.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Yukito said:
    Andy, n00bs won't read that cause its too long, but its really good, XD

ForPort= warning for flaming
    What exactly are you saying by that? You're not adressing all in this thread by saying n00b are you? I read that, just like I read the 'closed thread' thread....

RS: FLAMING =/= OPINION

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    Is it just me, or are you repeating things over and over? o.0 Could you...stop?

BTW: I agree with Andy entirely. Bad rep? Big whoop. Everyone gets them....like everyone's been annoyed with n00b spam. ThE CQ&F....is there a way that you could while they're making a thread post as a note READ THE FAQ FIRST like you do with the character limit?
    People can just skip it though, and most people do skip reading it.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    What exactly are you saying by that? You're not adressing all in this thread by saying n00b are you? I read that, just like I read the 'closed thread' thread....

RS: FLAMING =/= OPINION
    Literally speaking, a n00b is one who refuses to listen to others and always blabbers on like they're always right. So to speak, you don't fit into this category, but many in this thread do, and they're quite unaware of it.

And no, stating your opinion isn't flaming, but when you try to state your opinion as fact, that can be flaming. It depends on what you make it.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Sad but ture Mario. *sigh* I hate it that the staff have disalbed it, but meh, it will stop a LOT of abuse, and people being pissed off, lol. So, its a good thing outta a bad thing :classic:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    That happens alot. All you have to do is learn the difference of Flaming and Opions.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Jordan said:
    It was fun while it lasted. Some of us even has work hard to get good reps but I guess it went out of control and hopefully we'll be better off without it.
    The people 'working hard' for good reps are the reason it had to go, fyi.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Rayquaza-San said:
    Would you stop that Chibi? It is getting really annoying that you think I am flaming. I am therfore stating my opinion. I hate that when people think I am flaming though.

How would you feel when people say that YOU were flaming other people while stating your opinion?

I'm not trying to argue. You just really annoy me at times and....yeah. Duh, I've people say I'm flamming, it happens to everyone and eventually someone will most likely flame something else. If you feel the urge to bite me, do so through PM...

Ok....onto rep again....could there be a way so seeing others and thier own reputation could be optional? Like put this setting as optional?

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Wow. That's a pretty good argument there.
    In one hand... Chibi seems totally childish and outta line...
    In the other hand... Digital is right there. Opinions arent flaming unless you go Neo-Nazi and try to fore it on others.
    I'm speaking for myself here... But If I were callin someone a n00b, I would directly insult them. I mean... wouldnt wanna hurt anyone else's feelings.
    So guys... try calming down, shaking hands, and stayin on the topic of the FRIGGIN THREAD.
    Do not make me kaze no kizu you. SSOO not in the mood. Now... Sayonara for a while guys. Play nice.
    Oh... Kame... I sound like a Mod...
    /sighs.

Oh... errr... topic...
    I was just gettin some good rep too. and Dakota's " OH SNAP SONN! " Rep was friggin funny to see there... /sigh.
    Oh well. It's no big deal to me.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    this wass getting pretty personal and off topic... this thread isn't about defining flaming. it's about the absense of a rep system. if i had the power, i'd lock this and be done with it. arcanine said everything that really needs to be said. it seems like this'll just be a place for members to gripe at each other... we don't need that. and i agree, dakota's rep was pretty hilarious. BOO-YA!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    Ok....onto rep again....could there be a way so seeing others and thier own reputation could be optional? Like put this setting as optional?
    Nope, it's either you hide your rep or show it. Unless there's a hack on vB.org that allows otherwise, but I've yet to see one. Plus, the whole reason it's gone is because people were abusing it. Your idea wouldn't stop abuse.

Kurosaki

Too much flaming going on here. Rep is gone, get used to it, yadda yadda, XD
    If another thread is made, it'll be closed, no questions asked.

(-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back