• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
  • Requested Name Change: Demon Days, if this is taken Plastic Beach.
    I probably won't be done with this current name though, as I use it almost everywhere, so could I pretty please hold onto it? Thank you c:

Years
  • I probably won't be done with this current name though, as I use it almost everywhere, so could I pretty please hold onto it? Thank you c:

You can make an alternate account if you want to preserve your username. I've seen a few others doing it for that purpose alone, they didn't want to let go of a username they loved.

Pokémon Trainer 188

Because I <3 the E-reader ^_^

Sirfetch’d

What's going on? The last few pages of changes haven't been made. Will I get my username change or not?

You'll get your change, dw! The admins are probably just very busy and haven't gotten around to it but they will. Just be patient! :]

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Uhh... I know it hasn't been 4 months yet, but I want to do a minor change. According to one of the rules, I can do this.

Requested Name Change: ✪ Black Ninetales ✪

Or is that too major?

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: ✄TD☠

It's not been 4 months since my last change but this is just a minor one.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • Yo wassup can I get this change pretty please?

Former Name: Anbuja's_BlooDY
    Requested Name Change: ~Anbuja

Since I go every other place by that name over the years.
    I love you.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • No clue why no one did any name changes for two weeks, but they're caught up now.

Requesting a name change. :3

Requested Name Change: Ace Of Spades

Requested Name Change: Lucbui

Requested name change: Petey
    These names are already taken by accounts that either have posts to their name or were created this year. Sorry guys.
    Uhh... I know it hasn't been 4 months yet, but I want to do a minor change. According to one of the rules, I can do this.

Requested Name Change: ✪ Black Ninetales ✪

Or is that too major?

Requested Name Change: ✄TD☠

It's not been 4 months since my last change but this is just a minor one.
    These are not considered minor. Minor would be simply correcting capitalization, spaces, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back