• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Vaporeon@Leftovers
    Bold nature
    188HP/252Def/70SpA
    ~Surf
    ~Blizzard
    ~Wish
    ~And? Should I breed for HP Electric, or go for Aqua Ring or Haze? Hail nuliffies the Leftovers recovery, so Protect is redaunt here...

Years
    HP electric only if you dont have a gyara cheak.dont use aqua ring,gets ruined on the switch.haze or toxic is an option.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Could Adamant ScarfCham with ThunderPunch, ScarfNite without TB that can outurn most Gyarados with +1Spe and Timid max Spe Froslass with TB count for checks?
    Also, would that work on a Hail team?
    Dewgong@Leftovers
    Thick Fat trait, Calm nature
    252HP/66SpA/192SpD
    ~Aqua Ring
    ~Blizzard
    ~Surf
    ~Protect
    I call it "StallGong" :P ...

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Whats a decent moveset for a careful Lugia? And what role does it usually do in ubers?

Physical wall and Careful is a poop nature tbh on it.

Lugia@Leftovers
    252 HP / 52 Def / 204 Speed
    Bold Nature
    - Roost
    - Reflect
    - Whirlwind / Toxic
    - Ice Beam

Speed evs beat base 90's with a + speed nature. (Groudon, Kyogre, and Dialga)

There are a few other ev spreads you can use too : -

With 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe @ Timid to outspeed all Palkia without a scarf.

252 HP / 8 DEF / 248 SPEED @ Timid is usable too if you want to outspeed Jolly Rayquaza

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Could I get some Lucario sets?

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Trait: Inner Focus
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge / Crunch / Ice Punch
    - Extremespeed / Bullet Punch

SDLuke. Its most threatening set.

Lucario @ Choice Specs
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Aura Sphere
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Vacuum Wave

SpecsLuke. Good alternative.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Lucario @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge / Crunch / Ice Punch
    - Extremespeed / Bullet Punch

SDLuke. Its most threatening set.

Lucario @ Choice Specs
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Aura Sphere
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Vacuum Wave

SpecsLuke. Good alternative.

Thanks Anti ^^
    Also, are there any good MixLuke sets?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Thanks Anti ^^
    Also, are there any good MixLuke sets?

Mixed is honestly pretty useless when SpecsLuke beats Blissey if it's taken a little damage first (SR will usually do the trick) and SDLuke absolutely crushes Skarmory and physical walls in general (besides some Hippowdon but those take a ton of damage from CC). Besides, it has to split EVs which is problematic on something with pretty average Speed that needs EVs in its attacking stats to get the most out of them as well.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I've been toying with a SubPunch Dragonite set lately, and its been pretty decent, although I want some suggestions (similar to ABYAY's SubRoost set, but much more offensve)

Dragonite @ Leftovers / Life Orb
    Adamant / Naughty
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    -Substitute
    -Focus Punch
    -Dragon Claw
    -Roost / Fire Blast

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I need movesets for a mixed sweeping Cacturne and Froslass, please.

Oh, and ., I would personally cut on Speed at least a little and give it more HP. I also think that if you replace Roost with Fire Blast, you are killing something brilliant.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I've been toying with a SubPunch Dragonite set lately, and its been pretty decent, although I want some suggestions (similar to ABYAY's SubRoost set, but much more offensve)

Dragonite @ Leftovers / Life Orb
    Adamant / Naughty
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    -Substitute
    -Focus Punch
    -Dragon Claw
    -Roost / Fire Blast

Without Fire Blast it is very easy to wall, but without Roost you'll definitely die faster. I personally would choose Naughty and Fire Blast so that your don't get completely walled Forry, Skarm, or Tangrowth. I also think it might be less expected, but I don't know.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I disagree with Xairmo - I would use Roost. Nobody even uses Tangrowth and Forretress can't do a thing back to you (and Gyro ball can be PP stalled if necessary). You're basically worrying about Skarmory which is much less of an issue than SR damage and keeping Dragonite alive in general.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Suicune @ Leftovers
    Modest
    252 HP/104 SpA/152 Spe
    Substitute
    Calm Mind
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Just like SubCM Jirachi or Raikou. Unfortunately, he can't 2HKO Calm Bliss, but with the increasing amount of Bold Bliss, he can 2HKO those after 6 Calm Minds. *rolls eyes at Eeveetrainer from Smogon* Anyways, 252 HP gives Suicune 404 HP, which means 101 HP Subs: you can set up on Blissey now.

ozmer

P o k e m a n i a c
    Years
    Hey, could someone help me out with this team? I want to make a team out of Honchkrow, raichu, persian, alakazam, charizard, and meganium but i am not sure how to go about the strategy of it. I know alakazam is a good sweeper and meganium provides decent support but as for the rest i would like some sort of guidence as to how to set up this team.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    I'm sorry to say that, be these are a bit unstable. For example, Mamoswine is going to leave massive holes everywhere, easily OHKO a predicted Charizard switch-in with Stone Edge. Also, what tier are you competing it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back