• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilicious

dream
Years
  • That Bronzong works as a mixed wall, slightly more to the Special side. But what you should do is abuse its resistances from either sides.

As for the others;
    Blissey @ Leftovers
    252 Def / 80 SpA / 176 SpD
    Natural Cure
    Calm
    - Wish
    - Protect / Softboiled
    - Flamethrower / Ice Beam
    - Toxic

This is the standard WishBliss. Great for team support. Flamethrower hits the Steels that Toxic doesn't, but Ice Beam stops Salamence and Dugtrio from ruining your fun. Protect vs Softboiled is if you prefer immediate healing over 2-turns healing, but Protect does help you scout for the opponent's moves.

Arcanine @ Life Orb
    228 Atk / 92 SpA / 188 Spe
    Flash Fire
    Naïve
    - Flare Blitz
    - Overheat
    - ExtremeSpeed / Dragon Pulse
    - Hidden Power [Electric] / Hidden Power [Ground]

I don't like Arcanine, but this set is supposedely his best. Hits from both sides of the spectrum hard enough. Just hit the walls on their weaker stat. The Hidden Power type is your choice- you chose wether you'll be walled by Heatran or Gyarados.

Meganium @ Leftovers
    216 HP / 148 Def / 144 SpA
    Bold
    - Energy Ball
    - Aromatherapy
    - Light Screen / Reflect
    - Leech Seed / Synthesis

You need guts to use this on OU. That's all I'm going to tell you. It may work with some smart play, but you usually have better options.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Think you can help me out?

I made this thread in the regular thread for Platnium, Diamon, and Pearl but i didnt it was in the wrong area

Anyways, I'm trying to think of a good team to have when Platinum comes out,
    I'm trying to thinking of what types I should have and what Nature

I already thought of 3 Pokemon:

Infernape
    Carnivine
    Lucario

Can anyone help me thinking of the other 3 Pokemon and natures and EVs as well?

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    That Arcanine set didn't really look good, but the Blissey one I'm definitely taken. How about..Blaziken/Dragonite/Kingdra? And thanks btw.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I made this thread in the regular thread for Platnium, Diamon, and Pearl but i didnt it was in the wrong area

Anyways, I'm trying to think of a good team to have when Platinum comes out,
    I'm trying to thinking of what types I should have and what Nature

I already thought of 3 Pokemon:

Infernape
    Carnivine
    Lucario

Can anyone help me thinking of the other 3 Pokemon and natures and EVs as well?

Breeder's Corner isn't the right place to put this. So, merged your thread here. It's better to ask in this sticky when you want to ask for that kind of information. :D

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I was wondering, I was thinking about putting Toxic on my Bulkydos. I'm not sure which move I
    should lose. He has

Waterfall
    Stone Edge
    Taunt
    Dragon Dance

I don't know what I should give up.

And please, no noobish help. You aren't helping with that bullcrap.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I want a defensive EV spread for Tyranitar (Rest-Talk, Curse, etc...)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Getting rid of Waterfall is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Waterfall is NEEDED for Gyarados; it's his main STAB.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Iron Tail is horrible. Use HP Ice, and Grass Knot. Over either Volt Tackle or Tbolt, use Focus Punch or Blast.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • Ok so is this good for miltank
    curse
    milkdrink
    return
    gyroball

That Arcanine set didn't really look good, but the Blissey one I'm definitely taken. How about..Blaziken/Dragonite/Kingdra? And thanks btw.

Kingdra.........................Dragonite.....................Blaziken(this is just my preferd set)
    ice beam.......................outrage........................firepunch/flareblitz/Blazekick
    surf/hydro pump..............fire punch....................bravebird/stone edge
    rain dance.......................dragon dance...............dragonclaw
    HP electric......................earthquake...................Brick break/skyuppercut

the blaziken set is just the 1 i like,so dont start yellin at me saying that im dumb and im wrong

sorry for double posting

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • yes you do.i think its a good move for him
    know one here can say that my dragonit or kingdra set is bad
    because!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you people told me it,,HEHEHEHE
    so ur sayin that milky is fast,sweet.whats a good set for milky

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • This is the set I use, which has been proven effective.

Miltank@Leftovers
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Thick Fat
    EV:252 Atk, 128 Sp.Def, 128 HP
    Milk Drink
    Earthquake
    Return
    Ice Punch

That's a deviation of the usual set, which runs defensive:

Miltank@Leftovers
    Nature:Impish
    Heal Bell
    Milk Drink
    Stealth Rock
    Body Slam
    EV:252 HP, 224 Def, 32 Spe

Second, you will soon get a warning for constant spam at this rate, so yeah, be careful. Dragon Claw is a sucky move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back