• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Brane

-
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    They're actually pretty cool and there moveset and types are awesome. Personally I prefer the White one over the Black one (I get confused by the names) because it reminds me of Digimon.

The third legendary is my favourite out of them all just because of what it looks like.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I guess based on typing I'd prefer Zekrom. An Electric/Dragon type concept just seems better, imo. Though Reshiram still wins for best design out of the two. ;D

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Zekrom sold White for me, honestly. Well, Zekrom and Braviary, but still.
    I guess it's the type, plus the color (black with glowing blue lines? Sweet!) and the whole design... Reshiram seemed to frilly, and its arms looked awkward.

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • At first, I prefered Reshiram...
    But Zekrom's design won me over. :P
    It's black and parts of its body light up.
    That's so cool!

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Reshiram. I like it instead of Zekrom
    Perhaps it will kill Simisage of Cheren's, that's whhy i got black.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I think both are awesome but I prefer reshiram.Because I love fire types and it looks awesome.

Anyone who wants to challenge me is able to.Be warned though I have a lv.100 and lowest is 74 or 75.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Personally I adore Reshiram ^.^ I like Zekrom but it's just not as pretty as Reshiram, and I do like pretty things <3

Dotz

Acro Bike User
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    My Zekrom is my pride and joy~ XD though i'm still trying to get myself a Reshiram, but nothing will ever replace my love for my Zekrom~ <3

Cid

Years
  • I like Reshiram because it looks more of a canine than Zekrom. It's design looks better, too.
    I wish I were able to catch it in White, but Zekrom will suffice, I guess.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Although I have feelings about Reshiram kinda looking like a Chicken with a fox head, and that I play my White Version much more. I have to say I pretty much love them both, they're both just so epic. Great designs, very original, good typing.

Out of the two though I guess I would have to go with Zekrom, it's just way too badass. :P

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • I've never been one for elegance so I say Zekrom all the way. It just fits the style of Pokemon I like to use and of course it's an electric type which is my favorite.

COMBOY

Pokémon Crimson & Navy
    Years
  • Zekrom is cool, but I feel more close to Reshiram because its Fire-Dragon type, I just feel attracted by Fire type Pokemon when I see them, my starters are always Fire types, they're so filled with "Burning Justice!" :t006:

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • At first I liked Zekrom by their appearance (c'mon, a legendary all-black dragon!). But when I bought the game and see the boxes, just was impressed by Reshiram. Besides the combination of types is as typical fire-breathing dragon of the histories of the Middle Ages. So my vote is for Reshiram.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Reshiram.
    I just prefer Reshiram's sprite in general tbh.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • Reshiram for me. I accidentally got Black over white thinking it will be kinda like HG/SS, where the highest level legend is in the opposite games, but then I found out that only Reshiram was there. But Reshi started to grow on me. Plus when I found out that Zekrom is physical I was totally towards Reshiram. AFAIK only 3 electric moves are physical.

Back