• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
  • sorry, now we can start the rp. I will change to Bravo team, there is only one though.

IC: Isaac stand up and said to Zek " Zek are you alright!?" Isaac start seeing the suroundings and there he saw dog. Isaac saw that the dog was bleeding and walk to where the dog was standing. The dog start barking to Isaac. "Its okay its okay" Isaac said. Then suddely the dog run towards Isaac and attacked him. Isaac punched the dog and saw that the dog was still bleeding but the most strange of all was that the dog could move like a dog with good status. The dog stand up but this ime run towards Zek.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Rayne woke slowly, rubbing a fresh bump upon her head. Those ****ed undead nearly got her, but she had escaped. She looked to her arm, examning a fresh cut. "Thank god those bloody things didn't get me...." She stood up straight and stepped from the alley she was in, looking around. "Hello? Anyone around?" She yelled, readying her pistol with new bullets if it would be needed.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She paused at the sight of two figures, apparently talking. She was indeed afraid, but wanted to know if they would harm her. "Hello!" She slowly walked towards them, pistol gripped tightly in her hand.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "The dead walk among us....that's what's happening...." She winced at the pain from the bump on her head, but nodded. "I barely escaped them...they're horrible....it must be some kind of virus..."

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • We need to start moving before they catch up with us. I'm a good shot but I don't think all of use togethr have enough amno for this lets go find somewhere to restcok on items. * starts moving slowly*

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "Rayne! Rayne!" he called rubing his broken ribs, where was she... how could she have just vanished, she had been with him only moments before the Zombies attacked, "Rayne! Rayne where are you?!"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "We can't leave my friend....it's really a bit of a personal close friend matter...." She gulped, wringing her hands together.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Isaac lost sight of Zek. Isaac start walking in the street there he saw 6 persons. "Hey stop you there!" Isaac sid but the persons did not stopand start walking towards Isaac. Isaac saw that the 6 persons were hurt and thought "They are like the dog, they are in bad status bt still they can move." Isaac takeout his Handgunand said "Freeze". Suddenly one of them start running toward Isaac and bite him. "@%#$! What is going on" Isaac kicked the personand start shot him. The man did not stop. "What kind of monsers are these!" Isaac start running away from the persons but uddenlt he saw 4 persons, he identified that one of those persons was Zek and then Isaac said "Run! They are inmortal!" Isaac turned and shot the nearest person(Zombie). Isaac run to a house and said "Come now Zek!" Isaac put his hand in his neck (Where the zombie bite him and taked out his first aid spray.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Then the zombies were very near the door someone fir from the other side of the door but the zombies had just fall to the ground then a voice said "close the door. Who on the world are and what are you all doing hear?" said the man "Well before you ask, my name is Robert"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back