• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Isaac calm down a bit and saw that there were 5 normal persons. One of them was Zek.
    "All enter here now!" Isaac said. Isaac start checking the house, there he found a shotgun that did not have amo and a green herb. Isaac saw that one of the survivors was hurt. Isaac moved toward him and said "Let me help you, we need to discuss this suitation."Isaac said. Isaac did not notcied that there was anther floor so he go to check there he saw a body in the floor, in the hand it had some shotgun ammo. Isaac taked the ammo and put it in the shotgun. But suddenly the body start moving. "****!" Isaac said he put the ammo in the shotgun and shot him directly in his head. the head exploded some of the blood ws in Isaac body. then ho down and said "Now we are in a secure area."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    He closes his eyes and just screams, "RAYNE!!!!!!!!" every zombie in a two block radiuse began, walking toward him, "I'll get rid of you all!" he said as the began to show up, "it'll be as easy as baking a pie.." he smiles at himself.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "Alandros...." Her ears perk slightly, as she turns her head to where the scream came from. She smiled slightly, running in that dirction. 'ALANDROS!!!"

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Isaac go out of the building with the shotgun and said "Stop te chit-chat, we need to kill those strange persons!" Isaac shot a Zombie with the shotgun. "Now enter! the other zombies are there!" Isaac said when he saw like 17 zombies coming to them. "Now we do not have enough ammo to kill them all!"Isaac said.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alan smiles and pulls out his riffle, one shot was all it took and a Zombie fell to the ground, "Lets go Rayne!" He says taking her by the hand and leading her to were Isaac stood, "Go inside Rayne I'll help him hold them off!" he shoots one as it claws at his jacket.

"Die you bastards!" he cries as he shoots two at once.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "Don't say that kind of stuff about me and my wife alright!" Alan yells blasting anouther Zombie. "I'd like to see you trieing to fight Zombies when your worried about your wife.... Lets get inside!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alan glares at him and hits him in the head with the but of his riffle, "I said lets go iside!" he growls grabing the inconsouse body into the biulding by the seat of the pants and dropping him onto the concreate floor so that he can close the door. " Asshole!" he says closing the door and chopping the hand off a Zombie.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC: You think your guy's a jerk wait a wile...

IC: Alan glares at him, "How dare you speak of my wife in such a manner!" he stands up and walks over to him, "If you had any dicency you would keep that toungue in your mouth or loose it!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back