• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alan hits the bottom and looks up, "You think you're the only agent!?" he tosses up a small object that when it hit covered him with a type of gum. "dry gum, my own invention!"

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    She blinks turning red. "ALAN! We are not married! Get it through your head that THAT marriage was only a dang dream!" She sighs, sweatdropping.

OOC: LOL!

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Stop Zek! This is not a trip so yo can meet a woman we can die any moment!" Isaac moved his head and suddenly his neck start bleeding. "@%$&! that stupid thing bite me like a komodo dragon!" Isaac moved and take out his first aid spray. "I have used most of the spray in my neck nd still it is bleeding. But that is not important, we need to check the ammo. They are to many and we need like 3 bullets to at least kill one." Isaac takedall his ammo and said "I have 29 handgun bullets and 3 shotgun bullets. How about you Zek and both of you to?" Isaac said to all the persons tht were there.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "Three bullets...well....I can 'kill' one with NOTHING...." She looked to one of the undead and grinned, pouncing upon it. "Bye bye...."Rayne grabs the thing about it's neck and gives a sharp twist, snapping it's neck. She hops back, watching it fall. "Now that was easy....."

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "I have 5 bullets in my shotgun and 15 in my sniper riffle but those things are very near for me to use it that good" I said while I sat down in a chair that was near him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back