• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Does anyone have DP- Dawn Gen 3 overworld icon? I only can found the fornt, I want back and left side

Here's all the protagonists from the first 4 generations:

Spoiler:

They're 32x32 so you'll have to resize it to fit with Essential's 64x64. It's not mine so don't credit me. I dug it up online a long time ago and unfortunately I don't have the original source. :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I have this too, but not Png format... nvm I already remake myself, Now I have all Generation Hero & Heroien & Rival sprite already thanks

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
I'm looking for someone who's willing to make running, surf, bike and fly overworld sprites of these characters! Just need everything to make it a player character..
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone have the Generation 3 tilesets / blockset where the background and foreground layer are in two separate sheets?

I tried exporting them using advance map editor but they only give me one image.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Hi,
Does anyone happen to have DPP/HGSS styled sprites of Ash Ketcum(biking,fishing.surfing included, if possible) that are for public use?
I am currently in the middle of making a game that revolves around Ash.
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
Hello.

Requesting the elevator sfx from pokemon heartgold or soulsilver.

It goes something like : Elevator moving sfx and ends with a bing bong.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
I'm looking for an overworld and a battler sprite for a female Professor that I want to include in my hack of Fire Red.

I'm imagining something like Professor Juniper, but with long black hair and glasses. Or alternatively, just Professor Juniper will do.

Gyro Zeppeli

The Best Zeppeli
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen Aug 11, 2018
What programs do you all recommend for making Gen 3-4 type themes and custom Pokemon cries?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Ah, thanks! Was kinda looking for a sand one for the water peel in/out but I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Back