• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

PKMN Trainer Angel

PKMN Angelxp, Zorua Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 18, 2017
RPG Maker MV Pokemon Sprites

I've been looking around the Internet for some Pokemon Sprites that I could use for my game that I've been using but I've not been able to find any.

If anyone could find some Pokemon sprites such as Pikachu that would be greatly Appreciated.

jdprager

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE HYDREIGON
Years
I'm in need of assistance from someone who can make custom tilesets for rpgmxp and/or fakemon sprites in the gen 5 style. I'm currently working on a fan game called Pokemon Twilight. For more information, feel free to pm me.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Battle Sprites for game

Hi everyone,

I'm currently searching for sprites for my fangame. The sprites are for Gladion and Lillie. If anyone knows where to find some or could possibly make some up for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you wish to discuss in private.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Could someone help me convert these overworld sprites of Wes and Rui into the FRLG style?

wessprite.png

The sprites themselves are pretty well made, however, the RSE style don't go well with the resources included in Pokemon Essentials. So, if a cool someone could edit these sprites and make them FRLG-ish, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Djaco75

DAJ 775
Years
Hey all,

I'm using a Gen 4 tileset, but need a few auto tiles to spice the game up a bit. I would rip them, but I'm not too good in that department. If anyone has any Gen 4 style auto tiles that they would like to make public, please do. I'll credit you and you would be a big help to my current project.

These auto tiles don't need to be the custom ones in Essentials, they could even be fan made if you want them to.

Thanks heaps,
DJ

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 14, 2019
Can someone help with this logo?

DISCLAIMER
I'm new here, so don't expect a well experienced user. I have been doing quite a lot of learning of Essentials and have made progress.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, I am working on an Essentials project for XP, named Pokémon Feral. I have made a temporary logo, but I want someone's way of either of these;
Stylizing it
Modernizing it
or Making a transparent background with the logo.
(Note; for Transparent, doing a Sun and Moon styled Border of the Logo would be nice as well.)

If you want the original logo, hit me up. As I can not currently post any links.

If you want to see progress of the game so far, just say so.

Years
I'm looking for GIFs or PNGs - similar to the "animated 3D models of Pokemon formatted for Essentials" - of the in-battle trainer animations from Sun and Moon. Specifically, the female Sightseer.

If it's a PNG, a single frame is fine.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I'm looking for the gen 7 (alolan forms may be included but not necessary) Pokémon icons as they appear in your Party menu. I know Zeak6464 made an awesome pack which included them, but they're made with 1x1 pixels, and not the 2x2 "pixelblocks" normal Pokémon have, making it look really odd. If someone has these, max 128x64 if you have them go down a pixel in the second frame, and they are with the 2x2 "pixelblocks", I would be a happy man.

Last edited:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
I'm looking for the gen 7 (alolan forms may be included but not necessary) Pokémon icons as they appear in your Party menu. I know Zeak6464 made an awesome pack which included them, but they're made with 1x1 pixels, and not the 2x2 "pixelblocks" normal Pokémon have, making it look really odd. If someone has these, max 128x64 if you have them go down a pixel in the second frame, and they are with the 2x2 "pixelblocks", I would be a happy man.

Could you not just resize the ones Zeak provided? This 2x2 "pixel block" is just a 1x1 block doubled in size.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Could you not just resize the ones Zeak provided? This 2x2 "pixel block" is just a 1x1 block doubled in size.

That's true, but it's not just one outline, it has transparency and all that. It looks good, but doesn't fit in with the normal icons. look at the difference here:
icon722.PNG

icon712.png

Resizing this wouldn't fix it. If you zoom in a lot, you see that you can't fix that 1 2 3.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
That's true, but it's not just one outline, it has transparency and all that. It looks good, but doesn't fit in with the normal icons. look at the difference here:
icon722.PNG

icon712.png

Resizing this wouldn't fix it. If you zoom in a lot, you see that you can't fix that 1 2 3.

If you're referring to it being a bit blurry, that's just an interpolation issue, I believe. Depending on what program you're using, you need to change the interpolation setting. Set it to none for GIMP, and Nearest Neighbor for Photoshop. The double it in size.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
If you're referring to it being a bit blurry, that's just an interpolation issue, I believe. Depending on what program you're using, you need to change the interpolation setting. Set it to none for GIMP, and Nearest Neighbor for Photoshop. The double it in size.

Followed your steps with Interpolation to none in GIMP, it still makes it blurry and all. Has my stupidity taken over once again or is it just not working?

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
Followed your steps with Interpolation to none in GIMP, it still makes it blurry and all. Has my stupidity taken over once again or is it just not working?

Well, it can't be the latter, as I got it to work perfectly fine. See the sprite attached below. However, if the sprites you're wanting to use came from here (also by Zeak6464) then that might be where you're problems stem from. There are two sets of those sprites, one set that's blurry, and one set that's perfectly fine. So it's quite possible that the ones you ended up with were blurry to begin with.

So that's my thoughts on what happened - you didn't have a good sprite from the very beginning. If you're up for a bit of work, these sprites right here should work just fine, they just need to be put in the right format. I've already tested it, and if you scale it up by an exact factor of two in GIMP with Interpolation on None, they will come out fine.

Attachments

• Rowlet Party Sprite.png
    Rowlet Party Sprite.png
    705 bytes · Views: 1
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Well, it can't be the latter, as I got it to work perfectly fine. See the sprite attached below. However, if the sprites you're wanting to use came from here (also by Zeak6464) then that might be where you're problems stem from. There are two sets of those sprites, one set that's blurry, and one set that's perfectly fine. So it's quite possible that the ones you ended up with were blurry to begin with.

So that's my thoughts on what happened - you didn't have a good sprite from the very beginning. If you're up for a bit of work, these sprites right here should work just fine, they just need to be put in the right format. I've already tested it, and if you scale it up by an exact factor of two in GIMP with Interpolation on None, they will come out fine.

I thank you kindly for your advice: I did learn about interpolation, which I had some issues with a few ages ago. Luckily for me and presumably for you, I found the icons I needed and they work fine now. I did still have to put in quite some effort, since I had to resize them, have them fit into a 64x64 GRID, then double it 2 pixels lower (since they were one frame) and then set transparency in GIMP and Paint. Just a thingy, Guzzlord is too big (> 64x64). Have you perhaps come across a Guzzlord icon that fits within 64 square pixels? If not, then I thank you for your help!

Back