• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Name: Tamica Lunde

Year: 3

Appearance: Long blonde hair that extends down past her bottom. Her eyes are a lovely, if strange, blue-green color. She tends to wear skirts and floating tops when she's not in her Hogwarts uniform. She's rather shapely for her young age, and that earns her some occasional unwanted attention. She always has a gentle smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

Personality: Rather shy, but entirely friendly and bubbly when you get to know her, Tamica has a wonderfully happy personality. She loves music and art, and is very good at it. She can be quite naïve at times, but that's no big deal to her. She doesn't much care. So long as there's a melody in her ears or a sketch under her hand, she's happy.

History: Adopted by muggle parents, Tamica has no idea what her biological parents were like. Her Muggle parents were very shocked to receive her letter from Hogwarts, but let her go. The Headmaster actually made a visit to their home to explain things. She was diagnosed with a rare stomach cancer at the age of six and is still battling the disease.

House: Hufflepuff

Other: Tamica has a pet silver ferret named Chiisai who constantly rides on her shoulder or pocket.

RP Sample: Tamica sat in her carriage with a couple of other Hufflepuffs. They were both fourth years, so she stayed quiet. She didn't know many people, and it was hard for her to make friends when she was so shy.

Chiisai jumped around the seat next to her, playing with her long, blonde hair. Tamica couldn't help but laugh at her little friend's antics. He was so adorable sometimes!

She yawned slightly. Just before the start of the year, she'd gone through another bout of cancer related side-effects. There wasn't much hope for her anymore. Chemo didn't work. All that was left was for her to live out the rest of her life happily. She smiled to herself. She'd make the best of it, just like she always did.

~~~~~~~~~~

I glared across the carriage. "Leito is none of your concern. You leave him alone."

I didn't have much to say to this girl. "You can apologize to me all you want, but Leito's the one who deserves it. He didn't do anything wrong to the little French girl. All he wanted was to find out why she'd come here."

I sighed softly. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to snap at you," I whispered, casting my eyes down again.

Years
    OOC: Sorry but I gota make a REALLY quick post!!

BIC: It didn't take long for Rehan and Zameena to split up.

'Just get into a carriage,' He said, before getting pushed away.

'It'll get you to Hogwarts. We'll see each other again, tonight!!' With a nod, Zameena walked into a carriage with 3 girls, one being blonde, and looked about Zameena's age. Rehan ended up in the carriage with Lia, and the girl that had defended the older Slytherin student, before.

OOC: Sorry once again!!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    As everyone began to leave, I quickly turned to Caelyn. "Do you want to ride in the carridge with Alicia and I?" I asked her, realizing there was no way I could get Alicia to leave me alone until we reached the Great Hall. Besides, I figured it would be better to have those two as friends. Alicia gave me a "Do we have to?" glance, but I just nudged her. It wasn't long before we found an empty carridge, and got in. Whether not Caelyn had followed or not, was beyond me.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    Jeremy was being rushed and pushed by alot of people, even first years. One even dared to glare at him as if tyring to start a fight. 'Definitly fit to be a Gryffindor,' he thought casually and smirked.He continued to be pushed by many first years 'First years, so naive and yet so rude...,' he thought with an annoyed expression marked on his face. he couldn't wait to get to the Great Hall and finnaly be settled down, not to mention the delicious feast.

He quickly got into the carriage that Rehan and Lia went into and was relieved that he was finally away from the first years. His annoyed expression had vanished and was more relaxed now.

Years
    Zameena walked into a carriage to find herself in front of three girls, one with very long, blonde hair, twinkling eyes, and seemed to have the curves to finish off the package, too.

'... Dits?...' She asked herself, looking at the girl across from her as she sat down. The robes that these girls were wearing seemed to have a distinct feature about them that Zameena hadn't recognized on the other robes, probably indicating which house they were in. She had seen Ravenclaw students, Gryffindor students, even Slytherins.

'... Maybe this is Huffle-hoof!' She thought to herself, still getting the name wrong. She could have easily been prejudice, and just not talk to the girls because of their bubbly appearances, but she decided against it, not knowing how long the ride would be... She wouldn't want it to be boring.

'Hi...' She began to introduce herself.

'My name's Zameena...'

Rehan sat down in the carriage, finding himself with Lia, and the girl that had defended the Slytherin from earlier.

'Hey...' He began, talking to the girl from earlier.

'Sorry about earlier... You're right, we could have been nicer to that guy... Mob-mentality, I guess? Anyhow, I'm sorry. Hopefully we can start out on a new leaf? My name's Rehan,' he said with a smile, noticing Jeremy walking in.

'Oh good, more familiar faces. It's nice and cool out here, much nicer than it was in the crowded compartments,' he commented, tugging on the collar of his robes.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    It didn't take long before Caelyn's mind wandered again, thoughts of her classes and all the people she'd meet preoccupying her head. Before she knew it, the train already halted. The students all quickly rushed out and she was thankful that Askan and Alicia were there, asking if she could ride with them. She nodded eagerly, knowing that she would end up in one of her panicky fits if she wasn't with anyone she knew.

Quietly, she followed the two and rode on the carriage, smiling softly. "I... I hope you don't mind." She said to Alicia, noting that she might have wanted to be alone with Askan.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Though I didn't want to admitt it, I guess we should've been nicer. But he didn't have to be rude to Schoocha! I saw Rehan get into the carriage and I was extremely releived to know I wouldn't be alone with her. "It's okay, after the way we treated you, I would to. I'm sorry that we got mad about Leito with Caelyn, he was just curious." I said, trying my best to be as nice as I could. "But he didn't have to yell at Schoocha."

I saw Jermey come in and added to Rehan's statement. "Nice to see ya! Come in and meet, oh, we never got your name on the train." I switched to talking to the girl. "My name's Lia, what's yours?"

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    "Natalia," I whispered gently. "And thank you for reconsidering your opinion on Leito."

I looked about anxiously. I didn't like being around this many people... and the fact that they were talking to me was a little frightening.

~~~~~~~~~

Tamica smiled at the newcomer. "Hi. I'm Tamica, a third year. I don't think I've seen you around. Are you a second year?"

Chiisai bounced in her lap, chewing on the hem of her robes. Tamica smiled at his antics again, glad for the carriage. She wasn't able to walk long distances anymore. Not since the chemo.

~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Sorry for shortness. Sneaking on.

Years
    Finding the ferret by the girl who introduced herself as Tamica quickly reminded Zameena... Where had Patches gone!? Her eyes widened for a moment, then quickly narrowed again after... He was probably with Rehan. and if he wasn't, then... Patches was resourceful. He'd find Rehan or Zameena some how. Right now though, Zameena knew she couldn't risk leaving and getting lost.

'Nice to meet you... Cute ferret!' Zameena said, feeling a bit more relaxed.

'Actually, I'm only in my first year... You're in your third, so I guess you're 13? Me too... I've been getting letters from Hogwarts every year, asking for me to come to the school, but... I only decided to consider it this year. It always seemed... Weird to me, I guess. But My older brother's in his 5th year in... Gryffindor...' She paused, reassuring that the name really was Gryffindor.

'So you may have seen him around...' So far, this Tamica girl wasn't too strange like Alicia had been, she isn't agessive at all. She was actually very polite, and treated Zameena with respect... Or at least so far. She liked that.

'Rehan Zahin... Ring a bell?' She asked, trying to start a little bit of a conversation.

'Natalia... Nice to meet you,' Rehan spoke, finding Natalia somewhat similar to Caelyn. She looked a tad awkward, and very quiet.

'... Any hobbies?' He asked with hope, eager to start a conversation. He knew he could talk to Lia and Jeremy to keep him busy during the ride, but he didn't want to leave out just one person.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Hmm, whatever, I don't want to make my Askan hate me~" Alicia replied to Caelyn's comment as she leaned against me, scaring a third year that was about to enter the carridge. We didn't see that third year after that. I honestly wished she'd stop talking about me like I was her pet or something, geez! Different thoughts were starting to run through my mind now. What kind of pranks were the Slytherins going to pull on me this year? I swore to myself that day, that if someone cursed me into woman's clothing again, I'd snap. Yup, it had happened to me multiple times in the past, it wasn't pretty.

Although Alicia looked pretty useless, she'd helped me with bullies many times in the past. She refers to my inability to fight back as my "one and only flaw". Finally, Alicia said something of interest to Caelyn. "Do you read Shakespeare? I'm pretty sure I saw you with a Shakespeare book at some point." And with that, she pulled out her copy of Romeo and Juliet. Her "good luck charm."

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    Jeremy faced the three and saw that Rehan and Lia were introducing themselves to someone new. She was an awfully shy girl with blonde-hair. Although she didn't look like a first-year that much, she sure did act liike one. This didn't bother him however, he too was shy and quiet. He had only talked to these new people because they were talking about at topic he could realte to. A silver-colored ferrret had jumped on to her lap, assuming that this was her pet.

The ride got bumpier as the carriage was going up the many hills that led towards the castle. This helped him wake up. He thought it'd be weird if he kept staring at her for a while and snapped back into the present moment and intorduced himself to her. "Hi! I'm Jeremy...," he said as friendly as he possibly could.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Caelyn practically heaved a sigh of relief when Alicia spoke to her, and not in a tone where she wanted to kill her. At least now she knew that she didn't hate her completely. Besides, judging by the way she acted before, Caelyn deduced that she simply got defensive – it seemed Askan was really really special to her. She giggled at the thought, it was cute.

Beaming, she nodded her head to answer her question. She watched intently as she pulled out a book, finding herself not surprised that it would be Romeo and Juliet... it just seemed like something Alicia would like. "That's one of my favorites." She paused for a second, dug through her own stuff and pulled out her copy. "See?" She had about five others (Macbeth, Hamlet, the usual stuff) with her as well, being that bookworm that she was.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed, enjoying the solitude, leaning back in the broad space. Hanging back finally payed off, as I had one of the carridges to myself. I looked up at the castle as we approached, deep in thought. I still had no clue just what I was going to do with my life, but I still had time, I supposed... "You know, you could just check yourself into any place with padded walls." I heard, and grimaced. "If I do, at least I'll have company." I replied silently, staring out the window...

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, just letting you all know I'm far from dead, just overworked.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Good, now I can rest easy knowing you won't kill Caelyn after we seperate to go to our own tables!" I joked to Alicia after watching them for a bit. At least they were getting along now. "That reminds me... I'm not particularily looking forward to going to my table. Who knows what the heck they'll do to me?" Most of the time I hid at the tables of the other houses with my friends, but today was one of those days where I couldn't.

"Oh, it'll be okay Askan!" Alicia exclaimed as she hit me quite hard on the back, catching me off guard and sending me jolting forward slightly. "I'll make sure they don't hurt you!"

"...That's what I'm afraid of..."

Dark Night

Years
    "Natalia, that's a nice name. Nice to meet you! And, you're welcome!" I told her. Then muttered to myself, " Though he deserved some of it". Hopeing she didn't here. Rehan introduced himself to Natalia and tried to make a converstation. "Yeah, what do you like to do? You like to play or watch Quidditch? Read, write, any subject you like particualarly?" I asked, trying to get her to talk as well.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I merely shrugged. "I like to draw," I whispered softly, keeping my eyes down, scratching Trilla's ears. A few happy fox noises escaped her throat. "I've been told that I'm an excellent flyer, but I'm not agressive enough to play Quidditch."

I chose to ignore Lia's comment on Leito. The thought of him made me hurt somewhere inside my stomach. I merely shifted, pulling Trilla closer to me. I wished I hadn't gone to help him. He didn't need my help. He didn't need me. No one did.

I'm worthless. I'm not even good.

Trilla gave me a sharp nip on the knee, aparantly hearing the beginnings of the mantra. She didn't much like Leito. She associated his appearence with the abnormal frequency I was slipping to the mantra.

"I like all my subjects, and I'm good at them. I'm not in Ravenclaw for no good reason," I said with the same, soft, scared tone. I still refused to look at the others in my carriage. I didn't like being around so many people, especially ones taking an interest in me. They'd get close and discover what I was...

~~~~~~~~~

Tamica shook her head. "No, sorry. It's hard enough to keep up with the older years in my own house. I'm a Hufflepuff. My year is actually really small. The year I was Sorted, most of the first years ended up in Gryffendor. I've heard his name before, but I've never actually met him."

She nuzzled Chiisai. "The fuzzball's Chiisai. He's been my companion since... Since I got sick a few years ago..." She paused, the usual smile fading from her face. She shook herself lightly, strands of her long, blonde hair flitting about. She smiled again.

"Are you enjoying Hogwarts thus far?" she asked, smiling and gesturing out of the carriage. The castle loomed in front of us, a bit of mist covering the ground as students began shuffling into the Great Hall.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I felt something tugging at me mind, at me soul as I had not in many years. I had though myself severed to any such connections. It was almost as if I wished someone to talk to. That was foolish, though. That was weakness, and I could afford no weakness.

You could always talk with me, the same insidious from the train voice whispered again.

"About what," I muttered, careful to avoid the attention of the other students. I could afford no hinderances.

About power, it whispered. About power, and how you need it, about what it will take to save your sister. About the weaknesses of mercy and justice. What was just about her kidnapping? Her rapes? This is not a just world, and you must be cold to survive it. Your own ends are the most important. It made a semblance of sense to me, truth told in full. What did anyone else know of why I did anything?

Dark Night

Years
    "Oh that's cool! What do you like to draw?" I asked her. She's a good flyer huh? I thought. "You should try it though, it's a lot of fun! It helps you to make new friends as well." I was trying hard to get her out of her shell, I was trying to be her friend.

I saw Natalia shrink back a bit and I could tell she wasn't feeling good, at least about herself. Or about what I'd said of Leito, I really hope I hadn't made her feel worse. "Yeah, most Ravenclaws are pretty smart. You seem like you would be in that house." I said, trying to comfort her.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I was about to answer when I realized that we'd reached the school. Thankfully, I bowed my head in a goodbye to the pair in my carriage and slipped out, losing them quickly in the crowd. I took my seat at the end of the Ravenclaw table, watching my fellow Housemates filing in as well.

They all avoided me, as usual. It wasn't like it mattered much. I didn't care. Trilla bounced up onto my lap and purred gently, nuzzling my hand. I smiled at her, casting a rather futile look around for Leito.

Dark Night

Years
    The carriages stopped and everyone was getting out. "Hey, Rehan, Jeremy, we're here! Come on, let's get going!" I told them, anxiously. I got out of the carriage and headed toward the castle. I'd already lost Natalia. Guess I didn't help her much huh? I entered the castle, not sure if the others were behind me or not.

I walked throught the doors of the castle and marvled at how big beutiful it was. I always loved comeing here! I was about to get to the Gryffindor table when I saw another Gryffindor walking towards me. Oh great! I was hopeing he wouldn't find me! I tried running away, but he caught me before then. "Hey, Lia! Did you think about what I asked you when we left? You never mailed me or anything!" Eon asked me. "Um.. yes, I did. NO! I've told you 100 times before, NO!" I yelled at him. He was really starting to get on my nerves! I never thought an older student would be so annoying! "OH, you got a dog. I never really liked them." Eon said dissapointed. He tried to pet Schoocha but Schoocha didn't quite like him. Schooch bit him. "Good boy!" I whispered to Schoocha. "Ow!" He yelled.

I ignored him and started walking to the table. I found an empty spot and sat down. I set Schoocha down and got some water from the table and gave it to him. "Here boy, I know you're bound to be thirsty!" Eon came and sat down by me. I turned oposite from him and tried my best to ignore him. He didn't make it so easy.
    ~~~~~~
    Hope this is okay Nagoyaka! Sorry if it isn't, I'll cut him out!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back