• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Returning to the Site

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
  • Hello all of you lovely Pokemaniacs, I hope you don't mind me posting in here again--my last time in the Welcome forum was about 14.5 years ago. Lately I find myself returning to an old passion (borderline obsession), Pokemon! After a long time away from online forums, I'm back to talk about the games and world I fell in love with as a kid. Hope to chat with some new people and participate in some interesting discussions. See ya around.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hello all of you lovely Pokemaniacs, I hope you don't mind me posting in here again--my last time in the Welcome forum was about 14.5 years ago. Lately I find myself returning to an old passion (borderline obsession), Pokemon! After a long time away from online forums, I'm back to talk about the games and world I fell in love with as a kid. Hope to chat with some new people and participate in some interesting discussions. See ya around.

Welcome back curt!
    Hope you enjoy it here! :D

Years

Hello, Curt_09, and welcome back to the forums!
    Can a Pokémon count as a Pokémaniac ? ^^
    It is great to see long time fans of Pokémon come back into it and on the forums! What are your favourite Pokémon ?

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years

Ho,ho,ho! We got back a veteran into the scene! Welcome back to the Pokémon community.

Are you Pokémaniac? I didn't expect to see one someday, but you give me a surprise. Probably you have a lot to tell, so it will be fun hear what you get to say!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    To those who asked questions:
    What sparked your return to the Pokemon series?
    A friend lent me his switch and a couple games a few months ago, so that got me back into actively playing the games (I have my own Switch and games now). Other than that, probably just the fact that I wanted to return to something that has brought me a lot of joy over the years.
    Can a Pokémon count as a Pokémaniac ? ^^
    Perhaps! This is certainly one for the philosophers to ponder over.
    What are your favourite Pokémon ?
    Hmm, well being an old man I have fond feelings for the older generations as a whole, so a lot of the first 386 are great in my book. Not to say that I don't find newer Pokemon cool too! If you want specifics, I like Pikachu, Dratini, Gyarados, Eeveelutions, Lugia, and just too many more to name!
    What was the first Pokemon game you played?
    Pokemon Red Version!
    Are you Pokémaniac?
    Not as much as some people, but certainly compared to the general population!

Years
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    To those who asked questions:

Perhaps! This is certainly one for the philosophers to ponder over.

Hmm, well being an old man I have fond feelings for the older generations as a whole, so a lot of the first 386 are great in my book. Not to say that I don't find newer Pokemon cool too! If you want specifics, I like Pikachu, Dratini, Gyarados, Eeveelutions, Lugia, and just too many more to name!

I can relate! My top favourite version and Pokémon will always be Red and Charizard! Among my other top favourite Pokémon, I have Gardevoir (who would have guessed ? ^^), Swampert, Salamence, Milotic, Serperior (and many more)!

Back