• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Revived] Graphics Academy

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    lol yep :) imagine someone make a good sig in paint!!! it would have to be acbsract, no brushes and no layers!!!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, i don't even have MSPaint... Paint isn't even really a graphics program, it's a default accessory. :/ PS and PSP... the main ones.. you can't really get a good teacher for anything else, honestly.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    texties... x3 i love text, it's so much fun. the text you wanted to learn about on MSN... here's how i do it. okay, make a black text, dirty headline or something like it. put it on soft light, then go to the layer styles and stuff. give it a 1 pixel outside black stroke, bevel and emboss.. this part's fun.
    Inner Bevel
    Smooth
    1% depth
    Up direction
    1 pixel size
    0 soften
    90? angle
    30? altitude
    non global light
    Default everything else.
    next up... Inner Shadow
    Multiply, black
    75% opacity, or 100, if you want it very intense
    90? angle, don't use global light
    1 px distance
    the rest can be default.
    Then, the drop shadow.
    everything should be default except these two...
    Angle should be non global light, 90?
    distance should be just 1.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    if you're going for a banner-making program, Photoshop is probably the best choice... i've seen good banners in PSP, but... PS has pretty much everything that PSP has and more :/

mvtm

Years
    Shane! where i can request you a banner.?? i ve been away for a long time

Ill like a 435x75 banner with this image nicely fitted as a background https://images.xangsters.com/myspace/09/2215c.jpg

On the top line to say : Hollister Edition
    And in the bottom to say: Chill Sunrise

The letters can be whatever you like , just make it match with the layout and colors too. I would like some nice effects please , not that its just sees like a regular banner. I want it to stand out so the people can say : Knewl,Kawaii . You know... something goodXD

Here take a look at the layout: www.myspace.com/mvtm

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i don't do requests anymore, sorry. people are too ungrateful, so i decided that they can depend on themselves and other mediocre banner makers to help them there.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Kira said:
    It's not that, you can't do a good banner in MSPaint.
    why, if youre good enough you can, and can't isnt a word anyway :P

Name:pikafirefight
    What you want to learn about:how to do great sigs
    Current Skill Level:well i have made two banners and one avy in ps7
    eg

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    can i join?
    name:payton
    what i want 2 learn: how to create avatars
    skill level: 0 out of 10
    sample work: i've never done any before

i've been lookin 4 a new avvy lately and just decided that i'll just try 2 make my own. but in the country of Avatar, i'm King n00bie. i don't even know what program 2 even make avvies on. am i just hopeless or do i just need a LOT of work? i think that i'm gonna need a private tutor at the graphics academy.

Back