• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revolution v. PS3 v. Xbox360

The new generation

• Revolution

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Play Station 3

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Rev first, perhaps ps3

• Rev first, perhaps 360

• ps3 first, perhaps rev

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • ps3 first, perhpas 360

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 360 first, perhaps rev

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 360 first, perhaps ps3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them cause i'm just that rich!

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    just as you said. just cause they made it first, doesn't mean it'll be worth any good. it seems to me that the order of release is also the reverse order of preference.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Well, I havent heard much about ps3 to judge which has my vote, so I am going to have to say 360 because I think its a kool gaming system.. I mean if you like xbox then 360 is even cooler....
    But hey u cant say which is better if you dont even have a ps3 or 360 -_-;
    I was kinda disapointed about ps2 in the beggining, but it does carry good games ^^, Ah well when there both out again we shall see which is the best now won't we XD

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ^heh and of course you didnt even mention the rev < <
    I mean if you like xbox then 360 is just as cool....
    FIX'D
    its really only souped up graphics to me, but thats just my opinion ^^

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    AngelMina said:
    Well, I havent heard much about ps3 to judge which has my vote, so I am going to have to say 360 because I think its a kool gaming system.. I mean if you like xbox then 360 is even cooler....
    But hey u cant say which is better if you dont even have a ps3 or 360 -_-;
    I was kinda disapointed about ps2 in the beggining, but it does carry good games ^^, Ah well when there both out again we shall see which is the best now won't we XD

not much of a comparer if you don't mention all the systems here *cough* hmm, can't see the revolution unless it's in code *cough* which means, it's safe for me to say that rev will be better than 360 cause i've played gc, xbox(and the so called "best game" halo and halo 2(sry, but nothing special there, timesplitters is better)), and ps2 before(god of war was good, but not enough to win my vote), gc being my most prefered, xbox being my least, and you say if you like xbox you'll like 360? if you like gc you'll like rev and likewise for ps3.(same goes for disliking as well) and the 360 IS only better graphics, but you missed two things raizor blaid, for a waste of a price 300 or 400 bucks and glitch mania. in my history of owning every nintendo system out there, none have had one glitch ever, even my regular nintendo, owned by my 23 year old bro that got it when he was a little kid, works fine. try playing that 360 for 10+ years. nintendo's 1st system beats it there, sad enough

Last edited:
    Years
    360 is a waste of money, I already found that out. I'll see how good they say PS3 and Revolution are. I'm planning on getting a Revolution, though.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    You think the PS3 will be in the 200's? your dreaming its about 500 or more XD
    no, really. which is why I bet they shall die soon.. I'll shoot them.

Last edited:

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    whoah really? hmm, oh that's right, i think i've heard something about video cards for 500 or something, not sure though. though nothing can go beyond the bounds of the up to 1000 buck, useless accessory loaded 360.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    1. Revolution (Estimated Price ($250)
    2. Playstation 3 (Price Given By Sony CEO $300-400)
    3. Xbox 360 (Retail Price ($300-400)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Lol what are you talking about. The only way Playstation 3 will come on top is if they totally give out a bargain.

Do you seriously believe PS3 is going to magically beat 360 now that it came out early? Do you even understand all the lawsuits and problems the whole company of Sony is facing right now.

Nintendo will come out on top no doubts.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    apparently i don't know the history of sony, and the rev comes out later as well, so in your book of reasoning, it shouldn't come out on top(360 does since it came out earlier and neither nintendo or microsoft have lawsuits and problems like sony), but the ps3 even more unlikely and probably behind the rev due to the lawsuits and problems.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I doubt nintendo go to to first place. Nintendo lost some fans for the new controller. Though, people will buy revolution only for nintendo's games. Ex: Fire emblem(love that game!), The legend of Zelda and Super smash brothers.

I think sony will be in top, it is the best console. But we need game quality, no new grafics.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Nintendo LOST fans *goes on the ground laughing*

Do you have ANY idea how many more fans they picked up because of that thing :D my gosh I haven't been so proud to be a nintendo fanboy since the SNES/n64

My gosh it is being voted the most anticipated system of the year! It was even featured in Time's what to look for next year section.

Nintendo is coming back, whether people are ready for it or not.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    alright then if that's what you say, guess i should come to you if i want any detailed info on the gaming companies. and no i don't have ANY idea because i don't care about who likes what and why.

and it's a good thing nintendo's getting more popular, deserves more than microsoft if you ask me. unless this is wrong, nintendo is the one that started gaming systems in the first place.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    ...ah now that i think of it, yeah, atari(oops).

now if you were to ask me why i especially like the rev more, it's cause of the classics and the idea of new gameplay with the controller(like for metroid prime 3). yourself? and anyone else?

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Well, here in Mexico I know some gamers, most of them including me are dissapointed for that.

Really that is the only contrast in the revolution, that's my opinion, I love the idea that you can play all the games. I would love to play aero fighters, battletoads, jet force gemini again. But it will be harder to play that games with that controller. But that's only my opinion.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    ah i see what you mean. never thought of it that way. my opinion is it'll just take a bit of adapting...or they might make the controls work with the new controller perhaps? probably not though

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    But i buy a magazine today, and in an interview with Reggie, he says that there will be a adapter for the controller, so it can be like the Gamecube one. Wish is true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back