• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Good battle, Soul! I love both Jolteon and Weavile... Jolteon is a free switch for Garchomp (or Claydol), and Weavile is a free switch for Metagross. :)

Not a bad team, though! And good prediction with Jolteon straight to Weavile. You took me by surprise! Sometimes one can predict too far and be wrong, so I tend to go easy. But next time I battle you, I'll think differently!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    but some other people think it's spam if someone challenges someone else other than the person that made the thread

Nah, that cheap meat substitute you buy at the 7-11 is Spam!

I don't really mind if you challenge someone else in my thread, but I do not want random people coming in here and asking it who never battled me, or who don't even know me. So it's all good.

Anyone else up for a little danse macabre?

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    okay i'm back! i just won a battle with someone from the ~ Dageki Saigei ~ clan! Richard, you think Nightofshadow will promote me?!

oh and i am ready to battle.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    okay i'm back! i just won a battle with someone from the ~ Dageki Saigei ~ clan! Richard, you think Nightofshadow will promote me?!

oh and i am ready to battle.

I don't know, man. I'm still in doubt about that Blaziken. I'm positive a STABed Psychic from Starmie would have OHKOed it. But alas! Not quite. Now if it were something like a Gentle nature, with max EVs in Special Defense, then I might believe it. But who does that with a Blaziken. XD

Of course, anyone feel free to prove me otherwise. I'm anything but a Fire type expert. I mean, you're cool in my book, Luigi, but using hacked-stats Pokes isn't cool, if that's indeed the case.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    I don't know, man. I'm still in doubt about that Blaziken. I'm positive a STABed Psychic from Starmie would have OHKOed it. But alas! Not quite. Now if it were something like a Gentle nature, with max EVs in Special Defense, then I might believe it. But who does that with a Blaziken. XD

Of course, anyone feel free to prove me otherwise. I'm anything but a Fire type expert. I mean, you're cool in my book, Luigi, but using hacked-stats Pokes isn't cool, if that's indeed the case.

huh? what does OHKOed mean Richard?

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    huh? what does OHKOed mean Richard?

OHKO means "One Hit Knock Out", or taking a Pokemon who has full health out with a single move. This should have happened with Blaziken, but it didn't, which makes me suspicious. I beat you one way or another, but using hacked-stats is like so not cool.[/BrattyTeenGirlVoice]

But I can't prove it one way or another, as I'm just going by the fact that Starmie's Special Attack is so high, and Blaziken's Special Defense is so low, not to mention the STAB + Weakness combo. We're talking about some serious damage that your Blaziken survived.

Back