• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    OHKO means "One Hit Knock Out", or taking a Pokemon who has full health out with a single move. This should have happened with Blaziken, but it didn't, which makes me suspicious. I beat you one way or another, but using hacked-stats is like so not cool.[/BrattyTeenGirlVoice]

But I can't prove it one way or another, as I'm just going by the fact that Starmie's Special Attack is so high, and Blaziken's Special Defense is so low, not to mention the STAB + Weakness combo. We're talking about some serious damage that your Blaziken survived.

totally man! cheaters like that suck!! it takes all the fun and pride out of the battle!!!

Hmm... i could put down the stats of the pokemon that you fond questionable if youd like.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    totally man! cheaters like that suck!! it takes all the fun and pride out of the battle!!!

Hey, no worries from me. Next time you catch Nightofshadow on here, would you be up to a stat check? As in, you two go into a trade, and Night can check the stats of your Pokes to make sure they aren't hacked. I'll be satisfied after that, and I think Night has done that before. So you may want to post something in her "Clan" thread.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    sure thing pal, i'll do that for ya. best ta prove my name clean, a?

Well, it's innocent until proven guilty, so I'm not assuming anything! Besides, you know what happens when you ASSUME, right?...

You make an ASS out of U and ME.

;)

Anyways, as probably guessed, I'm done with battles for the night... but tomorrow will be on, same time. Probably a bit earlier even. I know Sims has got me booked for a battle!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    how much damage did it do to blaziken? if blaziken barely survived with just a few HP, i wouldn't go off thinking it is hacked yet. the reality of Timid Starmie is that its special attack is cut short below that magic 300 mark. if his blaziken has anywhere around about 140 HP evs, it could very well survive a Psychic from Timid Starmie with a nuetral sp. def nature. i've actually had my Infernape just barely survive a Surf from Suicune because i gave it some HP evs to be able to take ineffective hits for others, and it instead, survived one SE hit.

but hey, i could be wrong.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    good morning. would any one like to battle?

YES! i only have two more pokemon to level up and then i'll battle you again!
    so get ready to...WIN, cause i know i'll lose. ^^;

almost done Richard. just have one more pokemon and then i'm ready to battle!

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    okay Richard i'm all set and ready to battle!what about you? are you ready to go!

Hey, Luigi, sorry about that. I got caught up with a movie, and before you know it, I wake up on my chair and it's 4:15 in the morning. XD

I'll battle you tonight if you get on.

In the meantime, I'm open for any battles!
    Who thinks they can beat me at my own game, eh? ;)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Jeebus, I don't know if I should even count that as a loss with those TWO hax KOs. If it wouldn't have critical hit Blissey, I would've won by getting another Seismic Toss in. Moreso, if it wouldn't have critical hit Skarmory, I would have outstalled you, I'm pretty damn sure. Not to mention the fact that Blissey ALWAYS hurt herself when confused, the clumsy biatch. haha

Win by hax = no fun. :cheeky:

Oh, and I didn't expect Ice Beam on your Lanturn, I think it was. That sucked quite a bit. AND that was a critical hit KO! haha

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Well.... All i can say is that uh.... well i cant really say anything -_-;

If you dont wanna count it, Then dont. Thats fine with me

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well.... All i can say is that uh.... well i cant really say anything -_-;

If you dont wanna count it, Then dont. Thats fine with me

haha, nah, I was just joking around.

That's the game, ya know? You have to accept if all of a sudden those little coding things in the game point their finger and say, "No win for you!"

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Richard I am sorta bored at the moment so prepare for a battle. You still have my FC right? (In the sig if you dont.)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Richard I am sorta bored at the moment so prepare for a battle. You still have my FC right? (In the sig if you dont.)

Punishment, you still on?

I got caught up watching a documentary about old Midnight Movies... gotta love Eraserhead. XD IMO, gotta love David Lynch in general.

But I'm up for a match if you still are!

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Could you wait a bit Richard? Night and I are having a rematch because some weird phenomena occurred in our previous battle.

By the way did you try to IM me a while back?

Back